Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

13 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Nicole44 is OFFICIALLY the First Lady of the Urban Meyer or Bust thread!!! We need more women around here promoting BDE instead of the tweezer pincher shit Michelle is posting about Finebaum and Turtle on Twitter.

I think on further thought that gif I posted may be a little too racy. Not sure she has the top on when she is on her back. It’s an illusion (something she does in her show). Lulz. My bad and thanks very much for the compliment. Not deserved but I will take it. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

If y’all have the means to see Dita Von Teese perform live you should. She has made burlesque into something beyond that. 

89B55027-D764-4749-B297-246F8D504AD5.gif

I'm not certain, but I think she performed at a bar that I was bartending at in college back around 2013ish. Could be wrong but we had multiple burlesque shows for both audiences. Pretty impressive how strong they are.

6 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

I'm not certain, but I think she performed at a bar that I was bartending at in college back around 2013ish. Could be wrong but we had multiple burlesque shows for both audiences. Pretty impressive how strong they are.

That’s cool! Went to a show with a bunch of friends. There is a martini glass thing that she is famous for but I couldn’t find any good pics/gifs of what she does with it and in it.

BA0D2739-C661-42B9-AE97-EB6A54865A3A.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think on further thought that gif I posted may be a little too racy. Not sure she has the top on when she is on her back. It’s an illusion (something she does in her show). Lulz. My bad and thanks very much for the compliment. Not deserved but I will take it. 

Tassles

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

That’s cool! Went to a show with a bunch of friends. There is a martini glass thing that she is famous for but I couldn’t find any good pics/gifs of what she does with it and in it.

BA0D2739-C661-42B9-AE97-EB6A54865A3A.gif

I went to a show one time where a girl was shooting ping pong balls into a glass, but it wasn't Dita.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Texas Wahoo said:

ESPN just suggested that Tylan  Wallace opted out for OSU at halftime, which is hilarious.  Any chance any Texas players opt out at halftime?

Coulda sworn that's happened several times already this year with this team.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thecabra said:

There was a high stakes poker game in Austin last night into this morning and part of the conversation around was that getting Urban required a move to the SEC.  Don't know if that is an Urban condition or not but interesting thing is that several of the players said that was already in motion!! Talks have been had with SEVERAL SEC ADs and that they very much prefer UT to ** **.  

True, but you won’t like the outcome. UT and OU to SEC if they drop aggy and pig to make room.  

All we have to do is say yes, they can’t wait to drop you weird fucks.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FloridaHorn said:

How about we fire Herman and I see if I can get you a guest appearance in the Futureman video??

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Octavian said:

Anyone heard from @BurntOrange&White since his infamous post? I wanna believe him and he’s been a poster on here for a while so figured someone might know him irl.

I am now choosing to believe that something is happening. I don't know what BO&W heard or why he posted it but I just heard a random outside rumor that maybe, just maybe, some shit may be happening.

1 hour ago, TexasTroll said:

Don’t let it slip your mind her ass smells shitty too!

IDGAF

2 hours ago, immamac said:

you guys know what to do. 

Honestly 3 out of the 4 were pretty frickin' hilarious.

• Hook 'Em 1