Texas Football Podcasts, Press Conferences & Interviews Thread

LTtxfan

On 5/5/2022 at 1:26 PM, Duane Moore said:

The EGAT podcast is kinda fun this week just to listen to Paul verbally put Ian Boyd in a headlock and give him noogies for an hour. 

That’s a good description. Because it is painful to listen to. 

I’m sure Ian will improve, and I like that he doesn’t play the Kevin Dunn contrarian role and drift into their political echo chamber. But it’s a bit rough right now. 

Speaking of Kevin Dunn…he and Paul act like Kevin is the professional who carries EGAT, but their dynamic is weird and Paul is way more entertaining and informative. Also, Kevin takes things way too seriously—he misses about 3 jokes per episode or mistakenly takes Paul’s jokes as personal…anyway, I’d rather listen to Paul fly solo. At least he’s honest about his arrogance, ha

Edited by Llewelyn Moss
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Horns247:  Introducing Talking Texas Podcast: Breaking down the Longhorns' roster with Fanatic Perspective (June 9th)

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/introducing-talking-texas-podcast-breaking-down-the/id1279981104?i=1000565878153

Introducing the latest podcast on the Horns247 network of shows — Talking Texas. On the debut episode of Talking Texas, Horns247 recruiting analyst Hudson Standish is joined by Steven Ngati of Fanatic Perspective for a roster breakdown of the Longhorns heading into the 2022 football season. Hudson and Steven weigh in on the program expectations for Steve Sarkisian in Year 2, how the offensive line will shake out with seven new additions to the room, schematic wrinkles on the offensive and defensive sides of the ball, plus a discussion on how Sarkisian will handle this year’s quarterback competition between Quinn Ewers and Hudson Card. 

Edited by LTtxfan

June 7th... Longhorn Blitz Podcast 247: Improving the Texas defense at the point of attack

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/longhorn-blitz-improving-the-texas-defense-at-the/id1279981104?i=1000565564538 

Rod Babers, Matt Butler and Jeff Howe are back to discuss how the Texas defense can improve in 2022 with the defensive line leading the way. Whether it's figuring out the right rotation, putting Alfred Collins in the right situations, getting Byron Murphy more snaps or a change in philosophy, there are numerous ways to improve a unit that woefully underperformed in the first season of the Steve Sarkisian era.

Edited by LTtxfan

• 2 weeks later...

On the latest Andy Staples podcast, he and Mandel watched the 2006 rose bowl and talked about.  It was a pretty good listen although they still don't quite get that there is a gulf between VY and Reggie Bush.

32 minutes ago, WBT said:

On the latest Andy Staples podcast, he and Mandel watched the 2006 rose bowl and talked about.  It was a pretty good listen although they still don't quite get that there is a gulf between VY and Reggie Bush.

Mandel hates Texas, I love how much he hates us. He is such a snobby bitch.