The Jimmy Kimmel vs Sean Hannity Twitter War

Hugo Stiglitz

Not sure that this is good look for either one of these guys. Nothing really to gain for them. People who watch Hannity aren't usually watching Kimmel in the first place and vice versa.

Hannity: Chill dude . It was a joke...

Kimmel: Leave the First Lady and her brat alone. Traditionally they are off limits.

1 hour ago, Crusher said:

Not sure that this is good look for either one of these guys. Nothing really to gain for them. People who watch Hannity aren't usually watching Kimmel in the first place and vice versa.

Kimmel: Leave the First Lady and her brat alone. Traditionally they are off limits.

I agree that the non-adult children should be permanently off limits unless they do something wrong enough to justify removing that protection and the First Lady should generally be left alone, but Hannity and for that matter anyone at Fox News is in no position to cast any stones after what they said about Michelle.

• Like 1

Is Hannity outsourcing his twitter feed to a middle schooler? Harvey Jr. is the lamest insult imaginable, so of course he has decided to repeat it in every goddamn tweet.

There's someone else who does this. Give the "enemy" an insulting name and then repeat it constantly....

18 hours ago, Crusher said:

17 hours ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

I agree that the non-adult children should be permanently off limits unless they do something wrong enough to justify removing that protection and the First Lady should generally be left alone, but Hannity and for that matter anyone at Fox News is in no position to cast any stones after what they said about Michelle.

I agree that they SHOULD be off limits.   But "traditionally" they are not.  Are you guys too young to remember that fat fuck Rush Limbaugh referring to 12 year old Chelsea Clinton as "The White House dog" on his TV show? 

Kimmel should just task a couple of his assistants to go back over every lie Hannity has said on Twitter and every lie he's said on his show. Find every time he attacked Michelle Obama. Then annouce on his show and on Twitter that he'll be releasing these showing Hannity for the con man woman attacking garbage he is every day on Twitter. 

I feel like Colbert, Oliver, Stewart, etc. would have been much better at roasting Hannity than Kimmel has been. I’m not offended that this is happening, I am offended that Kimmel has only been okay at trashing Hannity.

Hannity should be the easiest person on the planet to humiliate, but I feel like this isn’t going well for Jimmy.

• Like 1

It's harder than you'd think to roast someone who repeatedly roasts themselves. The best owning in this whole sequence has been Hannity posting #HarveyWeinsteinJr under his own name and picture. 

• Haha 1

I cannot believe that anyone would give hannity any credibility at all before this, but now? What's less than zero percent?

Fucking hannity acting like he's got a crush on Melania and he thinks he can get some after she divorces Trump

On 4/6/2018 at 4:56 PM, longhornmatt said:

Also, this esteemed debate is a worthy successor to Jefferson-Hamilton, Lincoln-Douglas, James Baldwin vs. William F. Buckley, and every other fabled match between masters of thought and rhetoric in our great history.  I’m so proud to live to see Hannity vs. Kimmel take center stage in our politics.

It's a shame dueling with pistols isn't a thing anymore.  If we were lucky, they'd kill each other and we'd all be better off.