Stephen Miller is outed as a White Nationalist (shocking, isn't it?)

F250

I'd like to think that one day, Miller will attempt "Right of Return" to Israel.  And they'll tell him they've arranged for a secure, luxury apartment for him in Tel Aviv's most exclusive neighborhood.  And he'll take the elevator up with a bag of bagels, and a woman in the hallway won't let him touch her dog, and he'll use the keys to enter his new abode.  And there'll be a Mossad agent dressed in a track suit with foot coverings, latex gloves, and a hairnet.  Waiting.  With a suppressed .22LR and a message delivered by the agent, "Ehud Barak sends his regards..." 

Seriously, fuck that piece of shit. It's really going to piss him off how Biden will dismantle all his white nationalist policies piece by piece. Biden should send him copies of the Executive Orders. My hope is the DACA to citizenship legislation would be named the FYSM DACA Citizenship Act. Short for Fuck You Stephen Miller DACA Citizenship Act. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I'd like to think that one day, Miller will attempt "Right of Return" to Israel.  And they'll tell him they've arranged for a secure, luxury apartment for him in Tel Aviv's most exclusive neighborhood.  And he'll take the elevator up with a bag of bagels, and a woman in the hallway won't let him touch her dog, and he'll use the keys to enter his new abode.  And there'll be a Mossad agent dressed in a track suit with foot coverings, latex gloves, and a hairnet.  Waiting.  With a suppressed .22LR and a message delivered by the agent, "Ehud Barak sends his regards..." 

Fuck Yeah GIF - Fuck Yeah Smoking - Discover & Share GIFs

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Seriously, fuck that piece of shit. It's really going to piss him off how Biden will dismantle all his white nationalist policies piece by piece. Biden should send him copies of the Executive Orders. My hope is the DACA to citizenship legislation would be named the FYSM DACA Citizenship Act. Short for Fuck You Stephen Miller DACA Citizenship Act. 

It's going to take some diligent effort; apparently he was really good at tying things up bureaucratically. I cannot recall for sure but it may have been NPR, Gaslit Nation or another podcast (or maybe here), they were discussing how he was one of the people responsible for how amnesty, immigration, etc paperwork was assessed. Upshot of it was, if every blank was not filled in: rejected. If an applicant found a question was not applicable/relevant and didn't put something exactly correct (such as N/A) then: rejected. Keeping in mind that for many ESL applicants, it is a difficult task as it is and if the person providing assistance does not know this (or worse, knows and is deliberately turning in incomplete documentation) it is once again, Miller's plausible deniability rising to the surface.

It's sobering to think of him and Bannon getting together for drinks now that they're unemployed.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It's going to take some diligent effort; apparently he was really good at tying things up bureaucratically. I cannot recall for sure but it may have been NPR, Gaslit Nation or another podcast (or maybe here), they were discussing how he was one of the people responsible for how amnesty, immigration, etc paperwork was assessed. Upshot of it was, if every blank was not filled in: rejected. If an applicant found a question was not applicable/relevant and didn't put something exactly correct (such as N/A) then: rejected. Keeping in mind that for many ESL applicants, it is a difficult task as it is and if the person providing assistance does not know this (or worse, knows and is deliberately turning in incomplete documentation) it is once again, Miller's plausible deniability rising to the surface.

It's sobering to think of him and Bannon getting together for drinks now that they're unemployed.

It was NPR. I heard it too. And to be more specific, for an example where NA might have been an acceptable answer, but N.A. or N/A would be rejected. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

It was NPR. I heard it too. And to be more specific, for an example where NA might have been an acceptable answer, but N.A. or N/A would be rejected. 

Thanks! Good memory you have! I often have NPR or a podcast on while I'm cooking supper as I can play it w/o headphones and not disturb anyone.

Just ticky tacky little things like those details, but getting it rooted out will take time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Let's agree not to bump this thread unless that piece of shit is dead or being indicted. 

But if we post to it every few days maybe it'll expedite his death. Worked with Rush's thread.

Edited by Burt
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Or if he appears on tv with fake hair again.

Duj7qu_V4AAZyhD?format=jpg&name=medium

What's so dumb is the world has already seen you bald.  You can't put your baldness back in the closet.  Even if it looked real, nobody is going to think your hair suddenly grew back.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This guy makes me nervous because of the 'each accusation is a confession' admonishment. Pretty bold coming from the administration that orphaned children. So why Stephen do you mention not arresting the smugglers, when Operation Sentinel, put in place last month addresses human traffickers explicitly? Hiding the lie in there to distract from the inhumane treatment of children that you condoned?

• 1 month later...

During one Oval Office debate, senior Trump adviser Stephen Miller chimed in, equating the scenes unfolding on his television to those in a third-world country and claiming major American cities had been turned into war zones.

"These cities are burning," Miller warned, according to the excerpts. 

The comment infuriated Milley, who viewed Miller as not only wrong but out of his lane, Bender writes, noting the Army general who had commanded troops in Iraq and Afghanistan spun around in his seat and pointed a finger directly at Miller.

"Shut the f--k up, Stephen," Milley snapped, according to the excerpts.

Ultimately, Trump never invoked the Insurrection Act but repeatedly suggested doing so during the end of his tenure -- putting Milley and former Defense Secretary Mark Esper in a complicated situation each time. 

Both Milley and Esper were deeply opposed to the idea when Trump first suggested it last June following protests against police brutality and racial injustice in the wake of George Floyd's death. 

According to Bender, Milley viewed the unrest around Floyd's death as a political problem, not a military one. 

He told the President there were more than enough reserves in the National Guard to support law enforcement responding to the protests. Milley told him that invoking the Insurrection Act would shift responsibility for the protests from local authorities directly to the President, according to the excerpts obtained by CNN.

Milley spotted President Abraham Lincoln's portrait hanging just to the right of Trump and pointed directly at it, Bender writes.

"That guy had an insurrection," Milley said. "What we have, Mr. President, is a protest."

I Love You Man GIF by memecandy

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2

Respect.  Milley has brass balls and his being willing to confront people about stupidity is probably the only reason Trump did not fuck up more shit this summer. Trump hates confrontation, so he and his staff probably did not suggest more stupidity since Milley would call it out to their faces.