Stephen Miller is outed as a White Nationalist (shocking, isn't it?)

F250

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
32 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Watching The U.S. and the Holocaust by Ken Burns on PBS. Other than the fact that he had more hair, it’s surprising how much Goebbels looked like Miller. 

The irony of it is that Goebbels & Co. would have had Miller in a camp by 1943.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 3:00 PM, seven said:

Clown on the nazi fuckhead all you want but I suspect that this is far more common for millenials than most of you realize. 

mostly because of work/signal issues, i still have a landline that even my mother makes fun of.  because of this, i still have "old school" called id, which means i get the number and whatever registration info is attached to it, not like a mobile phone, which typically has whatever you've labeled it, or just a plain number with a city/state attached.

it's pretty hilarious when i have a call with someone who's definitely 35+ years old, and instead of "dan weber" or whatever, it'll come up with the number and "carol weber" and i'm like you fucking loser.  kinda wrecks their credibility if god forbid they want something from me or are trying to negotiate something.

On 3/9/2022 at 2:30 PM, Hornius Emeritus said:

Wait a minute ... 36 year old Stephen Miller is on his parents' phone plan?

Not that I am in any way defending Miller, but that's extremely common among Millenials. Parents thinks it helps us call them more or something.

• Haha 2

On 3/9/2022 at 4:04 PM, Gil Bang said:

On 3/9/2022 at 4:46 PM, Beau Vine said:

Do yourself a favor and click the "Read 300+ replies" link.

Thread bump was worth finding this. I read all the way down to the clown nose and laughed many times.

Of course, the main reason Miller is doing this is to hide communication. We shouldn't let the humor of the surface information obscure that. Anybody know if the phone records were ever recovered?

2 hours ago, trauma babe said:

Not that I am in any way defending Miller, but that's extremely common among Millenials. Parents thinks it helps us call them more or something.

It may be common, but it's really fucking weird.  I carry my college kids' phone plans and their car insurance (and health, obviously) but once that degree hits, nope.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It may be common, but it's really fucking weird.  I carry my college kids' phone plans and their car insurance (and health, obviously) but once that degree hits, nope.

Okay, well, a lot of Millennials like myself don't make very much money, but our parents love us deeply and are willing to pay for that expense to help make our lives a little easier since most carriers give discounts for shit like that.

Holy shit, y'all. It's like you still have no concept of just how fucked we were by when we came of age into the working world. That's all that I have to say about the topic.

22 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

Okay, well, a lot of Millennials like myself don't make very much money, but our parents love us deeply and are willing to pay for that expense to help make our lives a little easier since most carriers give discounts for shit like that.

Holy shit, y'all. It's like you still have no concept of just how fucked we were by when we came of age into the working world. That's all that I have to say about the topic.

Once again, you've gone nonlinear on a simple statement of fact.  Carry on, I guess.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Watching The U.S. and the Holocaust by Ken Burns on PBS. Other than the fact that he had more hair, it’s surprising how much Goebbels looked like Miller. 

Every Hollywood casting director for a WWII movie, "And for Goebbels, we're looking for a 'Stephen Miller-type'."  

3 hours ago, trauma babe said:

I'm not going to bag on millennials having their phones on their parents plan, especially when it's like 10 or 20 a month extra and as a single adult my cell phone bill is almost the same as their parents with 4 people on the account.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I'm not going to bag on millennials having their phones on their parents plan, especially when it's like 10 or 20 a month extra and as a single adult my cell phone bill is almost the same as their parents with 4 people on the account.

Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

My wife is still on her parent's plan (along with her other 3 siblings).  I pay my own.  No idea how much they pay for hers, but I'll take not having to pay 2 bills.

Yeah, hadn't really thought about it because they're both in college, but it's like $20 a month each for their extra lines.....makes all the economic sense in the world to keep them on our plan for their US phone number.  I dunno, once they graduate, maybe each year they'll get a Christmas card that says "Merry Christmas, I'll pay $240 for your phone plan next year.  Hallelujah, holy shit, where's the Tylenol?"

• Haha 1

So Stephen Miller was asked to join the Board of Advisors of that patriot mobile telephone company and the fucking guy doesn't even have his own cell phone plan?

I guess his complex haircuts and pomade product take up most of his monthly budget?

When his horseshoe hair does grow out a bit, and he sits in in the gentile barber's chair, and they trim his hair down to the scalp.  I wonder what goes through that sick fuck's head?   

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, trauma babe said:

Are you 35-40 range?  

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It may be common, but it's really fucking weird.

Most of my working peer group got booted off when we had to expense them. They wouldn’t let us expense family plan phones because a few tried to con the system and put their family on their plan, and expense the first line.   But thru college, yeah, family plan ftmfw.  

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

My wife is still on her parent's plan (along with her other 3 siblings).  I pay my own.  No idea how much they pay for hers, but I'll take not having to pay 2 bills.

My gf is on her parents as well. I have been on my own since I got in the Navy and now with all the military grandfathered in discounts it's pretty badass. Looked into adding her to my account and ATT said they would have to remove all the discounts so told them to fuck off 

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm sure your Jitterbug on a Consumer Cellular plan is working out fine.

Now, go offer the kiddos some hard candies, the  young folks love the sweets....

z2r892w930l11.jpg?auto=webp&s=75b545263f

Hey Brisket, there’s this new LTE cell phone data transmitting technology that the young folks are talking about.  You might want to be first in line to check it out.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...