Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

On 11/6/2022 at 3:44 PM, SHOOTER12 said:

I like Popeyes but screw them, I'll never spend another dime at that over priced shithole.

2 weeks ago Mrs. Shooter asked me to bringer a 3 piece chicken strip meal with mashed potatoes and Cole slaw, $19.48! Yes I'll say it again Fuckem!

Are you in NYC or SF? But also stealing "bringer" because it sounds like finger. And that's funny...

image.thumb.png.1c9a1eaaac609341cb677decfac405fb.png

Edited by irishtexan
  • Haha 1

On 11/12/2022 at 3:35 PM, tx ind said:

This is not trivial, but people who go the wrong way down a one-way aisle in the parking lot (the ones with angle parking) should be punished by execution.

or go across aisles via parking spots, crap drives me nuts to no end.  Seen and nearly been involved on way too many of these incidents of jackassery.  

On 11/6/2022 at 4:51 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

For fried chicken you can’t beat the $8.99 eight piece mixed from the Randall’s deli.  Add some some fried okra from the deli and some Bob Evans mashed taters and you have a great Sunday lunch for the gang.

Its fan fucking tastic. The price just makes it better. 

New air fryer takes the leftovers to 11. 

On 11/6/2022 at 3:44 PM, SHOOTER12 said:

I like Popeyes but screw them, I'll never spend another dime at that over priced shithole.

2 weeks ago Mrs. Shooter asked me to bringer a 3 piece chicken strip meal with mashed potatoes and Cole slaw, $19.48! Yes I'll say it again Fuckem!

You done goofed by not going to Chicken Express there in Nac.  Order a 3 piece tender and they give you 5.  Order a 7 and they give you 10.  

Chicken Express is a national treasure.

Prove me wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, deadshank said:

You done goofed by not going to Chicken Express there in Nac.  Order a 3 piece tender and they give you 5.  Order a 7 and they give you 10.  

Chicken Express is a national treasure.

Prove me wrong.

Yep hit them up for a 3 piece a couple of days ago,  they gave me 4, and an extra order of okra😁

3 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Places in extreme climate that cranks in the opposite extreme temperature indoor. 

Like places in Texas that is so over AC’ed you neef a sweater. Or places in the winter with the heat so high you’re sweating in your garments. 

Hotel thermostats. They are intentionally mis-calibrated. Turn it to the lowest setting (65 or so usually) and it might get to 70. Rage. 

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Hotel thermostats. They are intentionally mis-calibrated. Turn it to the lowest setting (65 or so usually) and it might get to 70. Rage. 

Office thermostats.  Our building mgmt even openly admitted that half of them aren't even wired in.  Just something to occupy the admins while the sun heats up their side of the building and keep them from opening service tickets.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Good grief, the stupidity. Family Feud. The question is: Name an occupation where you might see dead people. Family A buzzes in first and guesses “Mortician.” It’s the number 1 answer. They opt to play.

The next guy can’t come up with a guess. Steve gives him an extra long time to come up with one but he can’t.  Buzz!  [X]

The next person guesses “Nursing Home.”  Buzz!  [X][X]

The next person guesses “Firefighter.”  Buzz!  [X][X][X]

Family B guesses “Doctor” for the steal.

8 hours ago, nnm said:

Stayed in a hotel 2wk ago with the opposite problem, AC was full cold regardless of thermostat setting. Ended up turning it off because we were freezing.

On 11/12/2022 at 3:35 PM, tx ind said:

This is not trivial, but people who go the wrong way down a one-way aisle in the parking lot (the ones with angle parking) should be punished by execution.

last two times i've gone to the post office motherfuckers have been reversing down the one-way driveway that runs the along the front of the post office between it and the street.  just go back out onto the street and come back around dumbshits

image.thumb.png.4a99c583e0a8e0f88e0335bd9246417d.png

22 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Good grief, the stupidity. Family Feud. The question is: Name an occupation where you might see dead people. Family A buzzes in first and guesses “Mortician.” It’s the number 1 answer. They opt to play.

The next guy can’t come up with a guess. Steve gives him an extra long time to come up with one but he can’t.  Buzz!  [X]

The next person guesses “Nursing Home.”  Buzz!  [X][X]

The next person guesses “Firefighter.”  Buzz!  [X][X][X]

Family B guesses “Doctor” for the steal.

Ukrainian Drone Operator

• Haha 1