Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

I swear I'm the only one in my kid's school pick-up and drop-off line that knows what the fuck they're doing.

Everyone else waits till their car comes to a complete stop to have their kids unbuckle or waits for them to buckle up before they move out.  

There are hundreds of people waiting for you. grab em and go dumbass.

It's infuriating.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

I swear I'm the only one in my kid's school pick-up and drop-off line that knows what the fuck they're doing.
Everyone else waits till their car comes to a complete stop to have their kids unbuckle or waits for them to buckle up before they move out.  
It's infuriating.
I have a solution!bbf4f1c390483c2f7d9d9f6c0d859b26.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's infuriating.
So glad I went to school before these god awful drop off lines. Has to be a fucking beating doing these everyday. Also a reason I'll never have kids.

52 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
4 hours ago, Post Oak said:
It's infuriating.

So glad I went to school before these god awful drop off lines. Has to be a fucking beating doing these everyday. Also a reason I'll never have kids.

This is a terrible reason to decide against having kids. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:
6 hours ago, Post Oak said:
It's infuriating.

Mrs Vic is on it...

overweight-woman-eats-french-fries-insid

4 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Military surplus stores” dont have actual discounted surplus goods from the military, but mediocre new shit manufactured in military-style

The Taliban pretty much waited out and won that gig.

On 12/7/2022 at 11:54 AM, 52-80 said:

“Military surplus stores” dont have actual discounted surplus goods from the military, but mediocre new shit manufactured in military-style

Actually they did 60+ years ago. 
Academy Surplus had tables piled high with WW2 shit like web belts, magazine holders, knapsacks, holsters, canteens, mess kits, etc.

Then sometime in the late 1960s it morphed into cheap Japanese imitation shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Actually they did 60+ years ago. 
Academy Surplus had tables piled high with WW2 shit like web belts, magazine holders, knapsacks, holsters, canteens, mess kits, etc.

Then sometime in the late 1960s it morphed into cheap Japanese imitation shit.

There was a bunch of actual surplus stuff again in the mid-70s when we pulled out of Vietnam. The camo stuff was all jungle camo back then. Nowadays it’s all desert camo. 

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Why is the kitchen in the second floor?  Is this a condo or apartment?

3-floor duplex in lumpy terrain. Bottom floor is typically half-sunken into the ground and contain bedrooms. Middle floor is the main living floor (&kitchen) to provide better view. Neighboring properties are lower in elevation