Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

26 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

stores that put out their own store coupon for shit that they do not stock in the store

who in the fuck lets that shit happen

Stores that want you to come in but don't want to lose money on sales

On 4/4/2018 at 7:28 AM, Okie State said:

Piece of shit stoplights that go out every time it rains.

What is the deal with this shit. Tarrant County is lousy with this problem. 

We have put men on the moon, you'd think we could engineer a stop light that is water resistant. 

• Like 1

The word “methinks” and most of the assholes who use it. “Methinks they should put in Applewhite over Simms.” “Chiles should start, methinks.”

Listen up little lord fuckface. You’re not impressing anyone with your mastery of the Queen’s English, and you sure as shit aren’t going to be mistaken for the Bard. You mostly come across as the dipshit who’s trying way too hard at the renfest.

169?cb=20100510013355

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Player said:

The word “methinks” and most of the assholes who use it. “Methinks they should put in Applewhite over Simms.” “Chiles should start, methinks.”

Listen up little lord fuckface. You’re not impressing anyone with your mastery of the Queen’s English, and you sure as shit aren’t going to be mistaken for the Bard. You mostly come across as the dipshit who’s trying way too hard at the renfest.

169?cb=20100510013355

Couldst you explain more? 

Not being able to leave a comment on rep. Yes, even on the pos rep, it was a chance to make another funny or just tell someone why you liked/ disliked it.

2 minutes ago, BurntOrangeCrush said:

A few of my senior executives will send me an email telling me they will need my answer COB (close of business) or EOD (end of day). Then they use lowercase initials of their first and last name to sign off.

Because, you know, they are way to busy to type their full name.

forward that to your IT guy and ask him to show those dumb shits how to place a signature in their email

9 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

forward that to your IT guy and ask him to show those dumb shits how to place a signature in their email

"Official" company signatures suck balls. A couple months back we were directed to format all email sigs a certain way that includes the corporate logo. This logo appears on recipients emails to be an attachment, not to mention the sig is supposed to include business #, direct #, fax #, office location etc..etc... w/each on a separate line

Fuck you. 2 years ago we were directed to have sigs that were only one line, that is, name, ph# etc.. all on the same line so as to not take up too much vertical space. I liked that. 

This new shit is so stupid and takes up 6 or more lines vertically. Half of the email space is devoted to my fucking signature. Retards.

Edited by El Diablo

On 4/5/2018 at 5:06 AM, ButtFumble said:

stores that put out their own store coupon for shit that they do not stock in the store

who in the fuck lets that shit happen

At HEB yesterday and was buying something that had a coupon to buy this product get another product for free.  Slight problem, they didn't carry the product I was supposed to get for free.

(Maybe more than trivial as it’s happened to my wife and I the last 3 times out.)

People that bring their infants/toddler to a nice restaurant on Friday/Saturday night.

Then polite society forces us to smile through your teeth and say “we understand. We’re parents too.”

It’s not okay. You know damn well it’s not okay. I don’t know what the cutoff is; $100, white table cloth, no kids menu, I don’t know, but there’s a line and you crossed it.

Fuck y’all! You can afford the drinks and plates you can afford a fucking sitter like the rest of us.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2018 at 9:36 AM, PvilleStang said:

^^^ 

Image result for plethora

On 4/6/2018 at 9:37 AM, Cheeseweasel said:

It's a sweater!

On 4/6/2018 at 6:06 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

Do you know what it means to have a plethora?

It is the preferred nomenclature for requesting if an adequate quantity of pinatas have been aquired (e.g. Would you say we have a plethora of pinatas?)

Yep, those people and the ones who use "whilst" sound like fucking morons.

4 hours ago, Llano Estacado said:

(Maybe more than trivial as it’s happened to my wife and I the last 3 times out.)

People that bring their infants/toddler to a nice restaurant on Friday/Saturday night.

Then polite society forces us to smile through your teeth and say “we understand. We’re parents too.”

It’s not okay. You know damn well it’s not okay. I don’t know what the cutoff is; $100, white table cloth, no kids menu, I don’t know, but there’s a line and you crossed it.

Fuck y’all! You can afford the drinks and plates you can afford a fucking sitter like the rest of us.

Yep.  Go the fuck away, you selfish fucks.  

Thick milkshakes... I'm not trying to bring any boys to the yard, so I don't like them thick.  It's been about 30 minutes since I ordered the fucking thing, and I STILL can't drink it.  I'm seriously fucking ragey, to the point I thought about driving back to the shake shack and throwing the fucking thing at the window.  It's either the shake of the piece of shit fucking straw that collapses in every time I try to take a drink.  Serenity fucking now.

• Like 2

It's either the shake of the piece of shit fucking straw that collapses in every time I try to take a drink.  Serenity fucking now.

You just need to recognize that you don't have a milkshake. You have ice cream. And compared to all the things the guys at shake shack could have put in your cup, ice cream is pretty good.

3 hours ago, ernest_t_bass said:

Thick milkshakes... I'm not trying to bring any boys to the yard, so I don't like them thick.  It's been about 30 minutes since I ordered the fucking thing, and I STILL can't drink it.  I'm seriously fucking ragey, to the point I thought about driving back to the shake shack and throwing the fucking thing at the window.  It's either the shake of the piece of shit fucking straw that collapses in every time I try to take a drink.  Serenity fucking now.

Very trivial. Also totally wrong.

I’m going to be an ass and admit I find your continued outbursts entertaining. Didn’t you have it in for your wife? How is she? Why get bent about a milkshake from a fast food joint? You need to calm the fuck down.
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

I’m going to be an ass and admit I find your continued outbursts entertaining. Didn’t you have it in for your wife? How is she? Why get bent about a milkshake from a fast food joint? You need to calm the fuck down.

You familiar with the spirit of this thread?