6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

So, honestly sad for Hamm that his wife left him. Any idea why? May have been posted a few hundred posts back but I dont know.

I haven’t seen anything definite.

She did arrange a real estate job for him when 24/7 fired him.  He seems to have put his energy into his Facebook page instead of making that work.  I can’t imagine that sat well.

She is also hot and successful so I’m sure she realized she had options that might better provide for her and her child.  Even staying single and paying Hamm alimony probably increases the revenue as she doesn’t have to pay for everything he does anymore.

This is all speculation.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

So, honestly sad for Hamm that his wife left him. Any idea why? May have been posted a few hundred posts back but I dont know.

He rather go chase 16 and 17 year old guys on her dime than spend time with his kid and her. 

He lost anything that is truly meaningful so he can "live his dream". 

This is my guess.  Using your wife's money for the life you want has consequences.

I had heard... bitch got tired of the muthafucker sittin his lazy ass on the couch eatin chips watchin tv while shed get up, get the kid ready and drop off at daycare on the way to work each mornin. All the while payin all the fuckin bills. Then after a long week at work, shed ask Hamm if he wanted to go out and spend QT together. Hed say he HAD to go chase some fuckin future Aggy dumbasses for his work, although he wasnt gettin paid shit. That shit got old quick. Somebodee started gettin that time. Bitches dont up and leave without a fall back plan. Least thats what I had heard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

3 hours ago, Quasimofo said:
10 hours ago, markstanco said:

She just up and R-U-N-N-O-F-T

Maybe she was looking for answers?

I thought her posts were from hamm's fb site. Where is that from?

You mean she really left a lucrative career as hamster's podcast sidekick because a bunch of aggy caller her names? Rumlin would be disappointed in her. 

Edited by Chopper

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

I thought her posts were from hamm's fb site. Where is that from?

You mean she really left a lucrative career as hamster's podcast sidekick because a bunch of aggy's caller her names? Rumlin would be disappointed in her. 

She posts on another Facebook group called "Aggie Sports Life".

• Like 1

Of course there's alimony in Texas.

There has been post-divorce alimony in Texas for more or less 20 years now. It's  technically called "spousal support", but same difference.

I take it Hamm's wife didn't get stuck with post-divorce alimony?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XOVERX said:

There has been post-divorce alimony in Texas for more or less 20 years now. It's  technically called "spousal support", but same difference.

Depends on if she is making 6figs or not. 

11 hours ago, XOVERX said:

No 'spousal support', but Taylor's trying to make a case that she should pay him 'child support' instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rickyspub said:

No 'spousal support', but Taylor's trying to make a case that she should pay him 'child support' instead.

I think most judges would consider that a legit argument.  Guess that's why he keeps that well groomed (homosexual level grooming) beard, to not be mistaken as a little person.

DhncWEoUwAA2iSg.jpg