6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

9 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

And Kyle Field adds another championship.

I’m not at all surprised that Hamm (not-so) subtly listed aggy as the fan base seeking the most “influence” in that infographic. 

However, I am shocked he didn’t put Texas at the bottom with like 4 subscribers. 

49 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Excellent graphic that tells you exactly what you need to know. Everything except what the numbers mean.

are they subscribers?  Dollars?  Other?  Chlorine ppb?

if subscribers, must you declare a team allegiance?  Can you declare more than one?  If so, does the tally for all of them get a notch if you subscribe to a “PSA” (that acronym is already taken, ironically  for the information on this parenthetical)?

• Hook 'Em 1

So let me get this straight... he wants to design a system that recruits, so not in college and so not yet eligible for NIL, get kickbacks directly for recruiting info.

So he wants to set up a system that in some states can make them ineligible to play HS football and his potential A&M booster status could be tied them losing the ability to be recruited by A&M?

Jim Carrey Ok GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

So he wants to set up a system that in some states can make them ineligible to play HS football and his potential A&M booster status could be tied them losing the ability to be recruited by A&M?

Jim Carrey Ok GIF

Hamm’s not an aggy booster. You need to have money for that. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Lol using the word influence at all would have Texas compliance calling me immediately. What an absolute moron

NIL: Hey you can do all these things, just make sure you literally don't do just this one thing

Hamm: Cartoons Button GIF by Nickelodeon

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This fucking idiot created that dipshitted name and didn’t even check to make sure he could secure the URL. Wow. 

Outside of certain tragic hilarity with all of this, I believe the one other benefit this absurdity will provide is that there is one fanbase dumb enough to wind up backing him in some form. With that group’s support, he’s going to get in the middle of a recruitment or two and royally fuck them up for ATM. 

It's still going to not end well, but https://thenaritiv.com/ 

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This fucking idiot created that dipshitted name and didn’t even check to make sure he could secure the URL. Wow. 

Outside of certain tragic hilarity with all of this, I believe the one other benefit this absurdity will provide is that there is one fanbase dumb enough to wind up backing him in some form. With that group’s support, he’s going to get in the middle of a recruitment or two and royally fuck them up for ATM. 

of course he had the name, fell in love with it, and didn't check to see if he could get the URL. that is the most Hamm move ever.

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I guess they are just gonna roll with "The furure of sports world" as their tag line? That's the kind of attention to detail that makes me think this venture is gonna be yuuuuuuuuge.

image.png.9c9905df99ff10e52f300f94bedb7070.png

Aside from that, neither button works. I guess this is a pre-live marketing push of some sort?  

6 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I guess they are just gonna roll with "The furure of sports world" as their tag line? That's the kind of attention to detail that makes me think this venture is gonna be yuuuuuuuuge.

I never before realized that this pic ALSO looks like it might have been taken in a bathroom…

That or a utility closer. This is the kind of promotional expertise and resources that will have kids lining up to become ineligible. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I had to check the lyrics of Nick Lowe's "Little Hitler" to make sure it wasn't written about Hamm.

• Haha 1

This is just better than I imagined it could be. Has there ever been a better example of aggy than Taylor Hamm? He is the literal personification of getting in your own way, again and again. Personally, I am thrilled he is back. The furure looks bright again!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

Actually, the full motto is "The Furure of Sports World for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Aggie"

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

On 7/6/2022 at 8:56 AM, closetojumping said:

Which is precisely why we should back him. Fire up Ol Sarge and give that man a soap box already. 

• 1 month later...

x posting from the Jimbo 2023 thread:

this is Hamm's latest tweet if you want a laugh.

didn't he already steal a bunch of people from 247, ESPN and Rivals? technically including himself?

Maisel was at ESPN forever, they hired a guy who was a senior writer for AL.com, Chad Simmons was at both Rivals and Scout. I think the A&M writer for on3 used to work at 247 and Rivals. Hayes Fawcett used to do stuff for 247. Spiegelman used to be a national analyst for Rivals. Gerry Hamilton was at ESPN. the director of scouting and rankings for on3 was a national analyst for 247 (Charles Power.) I think the Ole Miss or the Miss St 247 site totally flipped to On3 from 247, same for one of the tOSU sites. Shea Dixon left 247 for On3.

edit: i didn't even post the saddest thing about this tweet...it has been up for almost 24 full hours and has exactly 1 like (from a private account? or from Hamm's own account?), no RTs, no responses.

image.png.c582e8c84da091391b432b4b9917def1.png

• Haha 5