6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

On 12/13/2018 at 9:26 AM, Wiler77 said:

Dude seems like a genuine DB, but it's a about time to give it a rest.  His marriage fell apart, he's lost every job he's ever had, and now he's cleaning fucking pools.  Life has already beat the shit out of him.  What's the point of the internet beating him down even further?

This post did not age well.

Fuck everything about that dude.  He gets everything coming to him and deserves to have his shit put on blast.

God I hope JS is screwing with him.  Not that I really care one way of the other about JS--it would just be another career low light for The Hamm.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, texifornia said:

New daddy must have bought the kids Longhorn PJs for Christmas

(pizza boy is EJ, thought the funny thing is he never delivered pizzas - he worked in a sandwich shop)

Does hamms boss know he's tweeting on company time? He probably also forgets to lock the gate when he's done and then claims someone else unlocked it later. 

Just now, crash_davis said:

everyone should call platinum pools and request that they send out hamm to clean the smurf pools in our restrooms. 

perfect match.

- he knows his way around restrooms and pools

- it's too shallow for him to drown 

Probably should request that he brings his water wings just to avoid liability if he figures out how to drown anyway.

The fact that this moron is at a Christmas party for something entirely unrelated to athletics and is sporting aggy gear and giving a gig 'em in every image of him is just...sad, really. I guarantee he was wearing it in the hopes that someone would recognize him as an "insider" and ask him about his recruiting "business."

• Like 5