6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Hamm had better watch out, this kind of insubordination is likely to get his media credentials yan...

Oh wait.  Nevermind.

He’s just re-enacting the Christmas party at the pool cleaning company. He’s playing the role of his (former) boss. 

• Haha 3

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, RabidM said:

Yeah... but... don't you have to play for the team to get a ring? 

snatch replica on Make a GIF

Nice to see that Taylor Hamm is still a worthless loser. I'm going to assume he lost his old house in the divorce, some 2 story 300k in the Woodlands or Conroe. Can't wait to see what he's in now, what with his delightful work history and the turbocharged dual income from his 23 year old child bride. I bet they've got an 1800 square foot track home in Atascosita at this rate. 

Also, I know better, but I really wanted this to be him, too bad it said Tampa. Still too good not to share.

image.png.419f352cdb6946e6b71b151b5e8f39a5.png

Also, imagine stanning for LinkedIn in 2023 as some kind of business flex. And for him personally, to attract attention to HIS linkedIn page...the dissonance there is just breathtaking. But I appreciate it, becuase reading his Aggie Scoop entry makes me laugh out loud, uncontrollably, every single time. It sucks that it happens at the office, with people around, but it's still worth it. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Taylor Hamm is definitely one of those types that you find on youtube acting like a baby and breaking a TV because his team loses. 

Only because he can replace it without putting a dent into his bank account. He’s one of the most successful executives in Houston. 

6 minutes ago, Deej said:

Hamm and Looch are such internet tough guys. 

Turdition. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Three things:

1. Some genius broke into Hamm's account and knows Hamm well enough to post plausible crazy shit.
  2. Hamm's not a sociopath as claimed by his tormentor. He is absurdly obsessed with his internet persona, and it's remarkable a top executive has enough time to keep his tiny fingers so engaged defending the honor of that persona.
  3. Hamm has a jihad against TexAgs. Hamm wants a fist fight with somebody. 
    1. Find Hamm's most I'll-fight-your-ass post. Copy it
    2. Find Hamm's most anti-TexAgs post. Copy it.
    3. Go to TexAgs and find one of Chin Pubes' belligerent challenges to fight.
    4. Paste the Hamm posts under one of Billy's I'll-fight-your-ass posts.
    5. Okay, boys, name your time and place. Billy can post that info on Hamm's Linked In page.
    6. Better yet, Billy's always in the office. Hamm should just go there with cameras.
    7. Manly manful fisticuffs ensue.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

snatch replica on Make a GIF

Nice to see that Taylor Hamm is still a worthless loser. I'm going to assume he lost his old house in the divorce, some 2 story 300k in the Woodlands or Conroe. Can't wait to see what he's in now, what with his delightful work history and the turbocharged dual income from his 23 year old child bride. I bet they've got an 1800 square foot track home in Atascosita at this rate. 

Also, I know better, but I really wanted this to be him, too bad it said Tampa. Still too good not to share.

image.png.419f352cdb6946e6b71b151b5e8f39a5.png

Also, imagine stanning for LinkedIn in 2023 as some kind of business flex. And for him personally, to attract attention to HIS linkedIn page...the dissonance there is just breathtaking. But I appreciate it, becuase reading his Aggie Scoop entry makes me laugh out loud, uncontrollably, every single time. It sucks that it happens at the office, with people around, but it's still worth it. 

Hey, asshole! What's wrong with a "tract" home in Atascocita?! If it's good enough for Kelvin then it's good enough for me!

1 hour ago, RollingPresidential said:

What is he an executive of now?

His LinkedIn says he is now a Sales Executive at ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).

Glassdoor estimates for the position are $210K/year all in. Though half of that is attributed to bonuses and commission (i.e., Hamm actually being good at his job), so, you know, probably safest to not assume he's actually getting all that. But Hamm don't give a shit, inflation ain't exist in Conroe, and $105K is enough for the six-figs badge!

3 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Universal things one can always trust in: death, taxes, sunset & sunrise (excluding the poles), and Taylor Hamm cunting it up due to his massive deficit in self-esteem, height, rational thinking, and likeability and small peen.

Fixed and whatnot

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, derpyhorndog said:

His LinkedIn says he is now a Sales Executive at ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).

Glassdoor estimates for the position are $210K/year all in. Though half of that is attributed to bonuses and commission (i.e., Hamm actually being good at his job), so, you know, probably safest to not assume he's actually getting all that. But Hamm don't give a shit, inflation ain't exist in Conroe, and $105K is enough for the six-figs badge!

$210k is closer to what the most successful execs in Houston pay in property taxes

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1