6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

Boyd and Hill committed together on a Friday afternoon on an Austin news station.  They announced their commitment time earlier that week.  There was no commitment video to be filmed.  There was no "driving from College Station to Austin" to do it.  Hamm is just blatantly lying about easily verifiable shit.

• Like 5

Boyd and Hill committed together on a Friday afternoon on an Austin news station.  They announced their commitment time earlier that week.  There was no commitment video to be filmed.  There was no "driving from College Station to Austin" to do it.  Hamm is just blatantly lying about easily verifiable shit.

How would he know what was going on in Sumlin’s office anyway? He wasn’t allowed near there. Maybe Sumlin’s bathroom?

15 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Why would anyone talk to Hamm? Seriously. At some point do the kids realize they are texting a guy with a Facebook group?

Hamm has some sort of arrangement with that @footwork_king1 trainer in Humble.  Hamm gets to hang out at the training facility, and is given access to the kids that FTK trains, and in turn I assume that Hamm promoted footwork king to his 247 network. 

Not sure why Hamm would still have access now that he's only reporting to an audience of 15-20 facebook friends. 

Hamm was literally fired by 247 because Sumlin’s staff thought he was such detriment to the program. He was banned from any access. Yet this guy acts like he has factual information from inside Sumlin’s office? And as others point out, I’d love to see the YouTube link of that commit video that Khris made. I wonder if you can still see the tears in his eyes?

Edited by Sejjr

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

The aggies are getting Gunnell...if they don't, they moved on.

GIF-yeah-right-GIF.gif

Duh you stupid fucking sip, last cycle they passed on Justin Fields and Trevor Lawrence, whom were both pathetically begging to be whooping texas aggies, for the same reason. Foster is so much better than them both, it's not even funny. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

The perfect stereotypical aggy being called out by a newly minted stereotypical aggy. Gentleman, we could have a major cosmic event about to occur.

A black hole in the northern Houston suburban corridors?

On 5/15/2018 at 10:17 AM, EverywhereMan said:

How would he know what was going on in Sumlin’s office anyway? He wasn’t allowed near there. Maybe Sumlin’s bathroom?

There must be a secret closet near aggy corps where toilet smurf changes into plumber smurf, for super duper top secret missions.

20187_Plumber_Smurf.jpg

2 hours ago, SimkinsMan said:

Can I get some cliffs on what the 98 thing is? Hamm starting a site for info too secret even for the scoop?

My thinking was he was starting up an actual website of his own instead of using facebook. Or maybe some special secret thing for aggies? I dunno. It does appear to be stealing the name from some left wing political advocacy group, which is kind of funny.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Viper said:

My thinking was he was starting up an actual website of his own instead of using facebook. Or maybe some special secret thing for aggies? I dunno. It does appear to be stealing the name from some left wing political advocacy group, which is kind of funny. 

Yeah it's "The Other 98%" aka the site for non-2%ers. The irony of aggy getting their naming shtick from leftist politics is pretty strong.

• Like 1

I hope once he starts it up we can send Hugo over there and have him post like it's the "Other 98%" politics site. Maybe someone else can do the reverse and post on the politics site like it's an aggy message board.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Viper said:

I hope once he starts it up we can send Hugo over there and have him post like it's the "Other 98%" politics site. Maybe someone else can do the reverse and post on the politics site like it's an aggy message board.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone

2 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

For those who aren't LHF's followers on Twitter:

Toilet smurf has gone big time

Launching August 1st with new studio.

He said they will be interviewing recruits in studio & producing recruiting videos

New website.

Partnered with some aggy named Rush Hannigan

DdgJNsjU0AEDyF_.jpg

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 1