The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Q done fucked up this time. 

He sold 25 million Americans on the idea that JFK, Jr. is now a Trump acolyte and alive and running our government-in-exile to prevent the global elites from feasting on the blood of infants.  I'm pretty sure he'll survive this woman's bitching and moaning and vague threats. 

Also, can we talk about how she looks like Kari Lake from 20 years in the future?  That proves Q's ability to navigate both time and space!

• Haha 2

On 9/14/2022 at 5:32 PM, atomheartbevo said:

It was also a huge waste of time and really messy.   Kidnapping somebody out of a TG&Y parking lot, or Service Merchandise if you were being picky, and sacrificing them in the middle of a Dungeons and Dragons game usually ended up with you having to burn your clothes and spend hours getting blood out of shag carpeting, not to mention the trip to the closest coal pit you could find.

Edit: it was a catchy phrase used by suburban parents to scare their kids, but it was way overblown.

Yeah but then it was just D&D and Judas Priest tapes playing backward. Now it drag queens! Satan doubling down bitches!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 12/26/2022 at 8:36 AM, Captainant said:

Andrew Callaghan continues to low-key be one of the best reporters out there. He's got a new documentary coming out on HBO about Jan6, and he's been trickling out some samples onto his YouTube channel

Just real sad. Those kids deserve better parents. 

Not to be Captain Obvious, but dad is a tweaker.

• Haha 1

Andrew Callaghan continues to low-key be one of the best reporters out there. He's got a new documentary coming out on HBO about Jan6, and he's been trickling out some samples onto his YouTube channel

I wish it wasn't, but this is a pretty awkward and unexceptional documentary. I commend his bravery for inserting himself into ground zero of some movements and situations, but he is not a magnetic questioner. Might have been good, but he also contracted and was bed ridden with COVID at the worst possible time during his quest, not able to be a part of the capitol riots.

However, what was noteworthy was the post revisit and reflection with this Q-family above, a small sliver of hope that I'll choose to hold on to.

Bump

This docu is incredible. Andrew is the journalist we don't deserve.

• Haha 2

Those people are so fucking awful. Nevermind the stupidity - sudden cardiac events, including from impacts, have been a know thing for, like…forever. They aren’t COMMON, but they are a known thing. But they leap to argue that it supports their insane hypothesis, as sick and awful as they are.

46 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Those people are so fucking awful. Nevermind the stupidity - sudden cardiac events, including from impacts, have been a know thing for, like…forever. They aren’t COMMON, but they are a known thing. But they leap to argue that it supports their insane hypothesis, as sick and awful as they are.

Feel free to continue the George Soros talking points, but someone’s going going to have to explain to me why SB and Seven never had cancer before Joe Biden took office.  What about that Mr. Smart Guy?

13 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t want to run this down myself but does anyone happen to know where this data set came from?  Maybe a debunking site where it’s already all sorted out for me?

It's typical insane bullshit.  Sudden cardiac events in athletes (as well as impact-related cardiac events) have been a known thing for, like, forever.

Sudden cardiac death (SCD) is the most frequent medical cause of sudden death in athletes, and estimates vary widely based on the population. A recent estimate of SCD incidence ranged from 1 in 40,000 to 1 in 80,000 athletes per year.12 Though SCD is rare, its occurrence in athletes who are often young and presumably healthy has a large emotional and social impact on the surrounding community. Therefore, considerable effort has been made to better understand the causes of SCD in athletes and to discover optimal strategies for prevention.

From a paper written in 2016: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4969030/

Sudden cardiac events in athletes are not a new thing.  They aren't FREQUENT, but they also are far from unheard of.  If any of these yahoos wanted to make a statistically valid point, they would do an accurate and basic comparison to the documented cases of sudden cardiac events in athletes BEFORE the COVID times, vs. AFTER the COVID times.  THEN, for those athletes who experience a sudden cardiac event, you would also want to examine ALL possible causes (sure, these guys are super-interested in the cause being "the jab".....but we also know that previous COVID infection (as well as other types of maladies, COVID isn't the only illness in the world) can cause heart damage, so they need to account for that as well).

But they won't.  Because rational thought is not their thing.  Like, at all.

• Hook 'Em 2

yeah, one of those is bunk now. they have all but confirmed the existence of aliens. they, like us, don't know what to make of it either so they're just like, fuck it, here you go - you figure it out

and I still have some questions about 9/11, but am nowhere near a conspiracy theorist. I'll also admit it hasn't bothered me much lately so I haven't bothered to see if they explained how/why certain things happened.

I could be wrong but I don't Q reaches even the lowest number on that graph, does it?

Might as well toss in the Paranormal stats to compare with Conspiracy. They often go together. Evidence that a huge swath of this country is in a knowledge free-fall, an intellectual collapse in the wake of the failure/rejection of science and secular education.

ChapmanPara2018Orig.jpg

Edited by BevoAbyss
Typo, polish.
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

From 2016, but very revealing about how conspiracy has permeated American consciousness, with Q being the latest incarnation. 

ChapmanConspiracy.png

If the question is literally "The government is concealing what they know about..." then it is a stretch to call that belief in a conspiracy. A lot of the time information would be concealed for pure CYA, other times may reveal intelligence capabilities / sources, etc., other times there may be valid reasons. The easy example is 9/11. I don't think there was any conspiracy to allow the attacks to happen, nor do I believe even stupider shit like the buildings were rigged, the pentagon was hit by a missile, etc., but I certainly believe there was intelligence about possible attacks that was shared internally but not publicly. That's kinda the job of the intelligence community. Doesn't mean they didn't fuck up w/r/t the sharing process.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Most Americans are idiots.  Example…name your number.

I think most Americans are undereducated. I don't think we have the monopoly on stupid people any more than any other nation does. we just do a super shitty job of giving the population even a baseline education or real tools to make in the world - cuz capitalism and freedumbs

I don't get the "Global Warming" one?  What's the conspiracy?  That it's a hoax to get us to change, or they're covering up how bad it is?  Honestly, whuh?

And most of those are pretty unique to the United States.  Others can be easily disproven by just looking to other governments for data.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"The Wind Tells me a Ghost" 

?  really?  

Y'all dumbfucks realize we could turn that song title into the craziest, most lucrative reality show idea in human history.  We could all have our own suite at DKR.  

"For $500,000...tell me who wrote and sang the song 'The Wind Tells me a Ghost'???" 

Uh, was it Whitney Midler?  THAT'S CORRECT, here's your money!  

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bookman said:

What are Qanoners saying about Trump's indictment? Is the storm coming soon?

3 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

All part of the plan

Qanon in-law basically pulled this shit - "just wait and see, you'll be surprised at how it turns out, and this is only what's happening in public".

It's like "bitch, I'm not on fucking Rainey Street and you're not some corner Tarot card reader trying to tell me that there's tragedy in my future".

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Qanon in-law basically pulled this shit - "just wait and see, you'll be surprised at how it turns out, and this is only what's happening in public".

It's like "bitch, I'm not on fucking Rainey Street and you're not some corner Tarot card reader trying to tell me that there's tragedy in my future".

careful, you'll end up in town lake

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Holy fuck.

In the week since his untimely passing, QAnon members have refused to accept the death of their leader and instead claim the whole tragedy is a hoax.

An admin on the Telegram channel used by members of the group – who Protzman managed to convince Mr Trump is in fact JFK Jr in disguise – said they would be removing all mention of their leader’s death until they “have absolute verification”.

Another member was booted out of the Truth Social group for asking a question about Protzman’s condition, Vice reported.

One follower, Shelly Mullinax, who fell out with the QAnon leader prior to his death offered another theory as to his demise – suggesting that only a part of him had been killed in the dirt bike accident.

She told Vice that the good part of Protzman, who she said was also JFK in disguise, had survived the accident while the evil part of him had been killed.

“If that was the plan that God had for him, I know that everything is going to be revealed soon,” Mullinax told the outlet.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 11:12 AM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Holy fuck.

In the week since his untimely passing, QAnon members have refused to accept the death of their leader and instead claim the whole tragedy is a hoax.

An admin on the Telegram channel used by members of the group – who Protzman managed to convince Mr Trump is in fact JFK Jr in disguise – said they would be removing all mention of their leader’s death until they “have absolute verification”.

Another member was booted out of the Truth Social group for asking a question about Protzman’s condition, Vice reported.

One follower, Shelly Mullinax, who fell out with the QAnon leader prior to his death offered another theory as to his demise – suggesting that only a part of him had been killed in the dirt bike accident.

She told Vice that the good part of Protzman, who she said was also JFK in disguise, had survived the accident while the evil part of him had been killed.

“If that was the plan that God had for him, I know that everything is going to be revealed soon,” Mullinax told the outlet.

head-in-hands-face-palm-adam-scott-6x0c7

13 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Can we hurry up and get to the point where the realize that gravity is a scam, and in actuality they can jump off any building without the aid of a parachute?  

I mean they may fail the first time because they've been conditioned by the "scientists", but with practice they will able to fly like the rest of us.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 2