Shitty employers

TonyTexas

They massively underestimate my tolerance for discomfort when the other option is actually being present for work. 

E: Dickheaded boss types walking around looking at their employees wondering why they still seem to be vanishing for the same amount of time, but also don't appear to be skipping leg day anymore.

Edited by MadBurgerMaker
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Heck you don’t even need the whole thing.  Just use one of these facing backwards.

spacer.png

That was my first thought, but then I realized I'd want something I could rinse off.

Sticking a block under the feet does seem like a simpler approach though.

That toilet reminds me of a story a buddy of mine shared. Seems he got drunkern shit at his uncles bar and when he came to he looked to his left and he saw his foot. Looked to the right and there was his other foot. He'd passed out on the toilet and eventually his head dropped down onto the floor. So, what we have here is a snoozing terlet. Nap time!

Edited by El Diablo

14 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

It's all solid productivity until the lawsuit that alleges the fatal pulmonary embolism was brought on by the shitter at the office causing DVT. 

Before you even get to that point, it clearly ain't ADA compliant.  The first law suit will allege that the employer doesn't provide adequate facilities because every able bodied employee will be using the handicapped shitter instead making the handicapped shitter generally unavailable for the handicapped people in the office. 

If they want real productivity increases, they should install shitters at people's desks. No need to ever get up from your chair again. 

Aha. I was at a client and I was wondering why the commode is sloping forward. It was absolutely top end otherwise, with bidet and wireless remote that adjusts seat temperature, jet pressure, direction, pulse frequency, water temperature, etc. Absolutely great except for that slope.

53 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Before you even get to that point, it clearly ain't ADA compliant.  The first law suit will allege that the employer doesn't provide adequate facilities because every able bodied employee will be using the handicapped shitter instead making the handicapped shitter generally unavailable for the handicapped people in the office. 

If they want real productivity increases, they should install shitters at people's desks. No need to ever get up from your chair again. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FondrenRoad said:

You can go shit in other people's cubes after hours whenever you want regardless of whether toilets have been installed. 

46 minutes ago, AeroHorn said:

Aha. I was at a client and I was wondering why the commode is sloping forward. It was absolutely top end otherwise, with bidet and wireless remote that adjusts seat temperature, jet pressure, direction, pulse frequency, water temperature, etc. Absolutely great except for that slope.

Wait, they don't have a guy who does all of that for them?  Like washing and drying your ass, etc.?

9 hours ago, AeroHorn said:

Very racist

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, AeroHorn said:

top end for the bottom end, eh?

I'm lucky. I have a semi-private shitter in my office. Problem is I share my office with another shift. Still, it keeps the number down and there's accountability. The rules are simple, make sure the air is clear at shift change and leave no traces.