No WAY is that the Same Actor/Actress

EvilCaseMcCoy

On 4/8/2019 at 3:13 PM, AUinHsv said:

Thanks - amazing that Tom Noonan doesn't get many votes for one of the scariest villains on screen

I've always thought this this movie was better than Silence o' the Lambs. 

I mean, Hannibal using the innards of some pen to escape from his shackles? Give me a break. Manhunter was much, much better. 

21 hours ago, ztejas said:

Yes! This one took me awhile to catch as well. I'll always know him as the Irish guy from SoA though. I knew he looked familiar but couldn't place it between the American accent and being about 10-15 pounds heavier. 

On 5/28/2019 at 8:03 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Nick offerman in deadwood episode 2. Plays one of the highwaymen that kills the family from Minnesota and is later shot by wild Bill. Could have done without his complete nude scene after he met up with one of AL’s girls.

i kept thinking the character looked like a young nick offerman. I was right. 

Also a very young Kristen Bell in season 1 of Deadwood, episodes 7 and 8- totally didn't remember that.

Kristen-In-Deadwood-kristen-bell-1309959

• Like 1

I caught 15 minutes or so of Sling Blade this afternoon.  Every time I watch it I have to convince myself that the actor is Billy Bob Thornton.  He looks so different that any other role I've seen him in.

detail.9cc52d89.png

20120516_022919_billybobthorntonfor1p.jp

By the way, the fifteen minutes I watched included scenes with Billy Bob Thornton, Dwight Yoakam, Lucas Black, and John Ritter.  There was some great acting in that movie.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...