No WAY is that the Same Actor/Actress

EvilCaseMcCoy

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

since I guess she re-appeared doing the dancing with the stars thing.... Jennifer Grey.

I know a lot of it is plastic surgery, but I can barely even make out that shes the same person

Jennifer-Grey-Nose-Job-Disaster.jpg

Yeah, she looks like a different person, and not in a good way. On a positive note, your avatar has a nice rack. Well done.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2019 at 6:15 PM, Parliament said:

collateral-mark-ruffalo.jpg

mark-ruffalo-today-150506-tease_96896175

assuming this is serious, this is a really terrible one.

ruffalo was in "you can count on me", "the last castle" and several other movies before collateral where he looked pretty much exactly like he does now (and has always looked).  one time they make him look like a vato cop and he still isn't that hard to pick out (even if you couldn't, the voice is a dead giveaway).

there are two main categories here-

1. holy shit i had no idea that was the same guy (kent from real genius above is a good example of this)

2. a guy who got famous for a bunch of stuff, but as it turns out (every single time) he appeared in movies/tv before he was famous, so it's more of a retroactive "oh i didn't know" situation (like michael shannon above).

eric stonestreet (cam from modern family) was in almost famous.  most people don't know that, because nobody knew who he was then.  he was the overweight hotel clerk who told william that his mother called, "she's a handful".  if you haven't watched that movie in a decade, you probably had no idea he was in it.  but would you say "no way it's the same actor"?  i really hope not - he looks exactly the same. 

• Like 2

On 1/29/2019 at 4:03 PM, C-Man said:

He was a child in GROUNDHOG DAY, though. Him screaming about "Wrestlemania" is jarring compared to the character he'd play on BOARDWALK.

I was gonna say you pulled this one because I mentioned it in the groundhog day post

On 2/3/2019 at 4:38 PM, Richard Kimball said:

Wrestlemania!

On 2/3/2019 at 4:53 PM, mulletpelini said:

wouldn't have guessed that dude would become a pretty big movie actor.

But you actually posted it before I mentioned it so no joy for me, HOWEVER, upon watching Chain Reaction the other day I noticed he was the fucking flower delivery guy in a way more obscure role than what he had in GD which was actually 3 years after GD man talk about struggling actor.  

michael+shannon+Chain+Reaction.jpg

I'm guessing Pearl Harbor was the first time I really thought, "where have I seen this guy before?"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I was gonna say you pulled this one because I mentioned it in the groundhog day post

But you actually posted it before I mentioned it so no joy for me, HOWEVER, upon watching Chain Reaction the other day I noticed he was the fucking flower delivery guy in a way more obscure role than what he had in GD which was actually 3 years after GD man talk about struggling actor.  

michael+shannon+Chain+Reaction.jpg

I'm guessing Pearl Harbor was the first time I really thought, "where have I seen this guy before?"

Ha! No, I noticed this a long, long time ago. In fact, I think I pointed it out in a similar thread on TOS.

this is more of a "how the hell did I not realize that", but the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel's mom is the same actress who played Alan's ex-sife on Two and a Half Men.  Maybe that's more of a "why would I give a fuck" now that I think about it  

So help me God someone is going to point out Tony Shalhoub as Monk is also the Dad in Mrs. Maisel.

16 hours ago, Underdog said:

Went from Jenner to Rene Russo? 

Ms. Jenner has a much better complexion than Rene Russo.

Slimmer jaw as well. The evolution from Ms. Jenner through Ms. Russo, to the final stage.

CJ_Photo.jpg

4baba3a3f8ec89dd96cb746f0d678095

mask_eric_stoltz.jpg

3 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Hope that cougar turned in its wings

Traded the wings for a strap-on a long time ago.

Edited by Napoleon
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen Guilty as Sin a handful of times and I never realized until last night that

Ike

80c3d8bd0fb424c07afcb44b3dbd8efc--tombst

and 

Colonel Miles Quaritch

08-stephen-lang-avatar.w330.h330.jpg

were also this goober

980x.jpg

He's one of those actors that gets lost in a film as a secondary player with a decent amount of screen time.  Guy has done a ton of film.

• Like 3