Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

she is dreadful at this job. and she's just hateful. i stayed home to work and i'm watching her sham of a press conference where she's just ugly and confrontational to the press pool. all the while, she finds inventive ways to say "i don't know." she adds zero value.

Edited by hayden_horn

7 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

she is dreadful at this job. and she's just hateful. i stayed home to work and i'm watching her sham of a press conference where she's just ugly and confrontational to the press pool. all the while, she finds inventive ways to say "i don't know." she adds zero value.

I'm pretty sure Trump just decided to throw the most boring, ugly human being he could find at the press because they were mean to him, and Sarah hasn't figured out yet that she is just being used as a form of punishment.

Edited by Chuckie Finster

12 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

They might as well not even hold these press conferences. Her response to damn near every question is either "I don't want to get ahead of that" or "Ask (insert somebody else)" or the most infuriating "I've already addressed that, we've been clear on that", which undoubtedly they have not.   

Just now, Lagunamadre said:

They might as well not even hold these press conferences. Her response to damn near every question is either "I don't want to get ahead of that" or "Ask (insert somebody else)" or the most infuriating "I've already addressed that, we've been clear on that", which undoubtedly they have not.   

the main reason for these appears to be to throw shade. today featured a "chuck schumer would be the very last person we would seek advice from about a deal" or something similar. ther's no reason to be so ugly, despite schumer's criticism of trump.

in his press conference today, trump called ZTE a "phone company," which further indicates to me that he has no idea what he's doing.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Reporters should stop showing up at these thing.  SHS either lies or doesn't answer the question.  They aren't news conferences, but are pure propaganda, at this point.

Been that way for quite a while but you're right. 

On 5/7/2018 at 7:54 PM, RPM said:

Is that what causes the wonkeye? They really should have tested it on rabbits first.

I'm not sure I want some sort of super-breed of rabbits to get out of the lab.  Didn't you read "Watership Down"?

Today's recap: 

Press: So it appears you lied to us about the Trump Tower meeting.

SHS: I can't talk about that because of lawyers and stuff. 

Press: Can the president pardon himself? Is he above the law? 

SHS: The president can pardon himself. No, he is not above the law. 

These conferences are so pointless. 

5 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

did anyone ask about the letter he read and then didn't 8 minutes later?

[condescending tone]well, i think you're obviously misrepresenting the president's remarks, because you are the media and that's what you do. simply looking at something and saying it looks nice is not the same as reading it, and you know that, next question.[/condescending tone]

• Like 1