Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

Just now, Mojo Hand said:

That may be the job she signed on for, because she's a horrible person, but that is not the job of the WH press secretary, which is to defend the defensible.  If the president has done something indefensible, and you are in a position to stand up to him, that's what you've gotta do.  See the Saturday Night Massacre for an example. 

Ok.    But it's naive to think that a Press Sec is going to rant against the President during a press briefing.    They shouldn't go out there if they think that.   Resign before going out there.  

But once again, no one elected SHS to state her opinion in the briefing.  I don't know why anyone wants to hear her opinion.  It doesn't matter.  

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Ok.    But it's naive to think that a Press Sec is going to rant against the President during a press briefing.    They shouldn't go out there if they think that.   Resign before going out there.  

But once again, no one elected SHS to state her opinion in the briefing.  I don't know why anyone wants to hear her opinion.  It doesn't matter.  

I don't expect her to get up and rant against it.  Just not tell gross lies to defend it.  And if she's ordered to, resign. 

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

I don't expect her to get up and rant against it.  Just not tell gross lies to defend it.  And if she's ordered to, resign. 

She'd have to have integrity to do that.  The Trump camp doesn't even know the concept.

27 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I will actually back SHS some here, and that's painful to do.   It's pointless to expect any Trump press secretary to stand up there and criticize anything that happens from the Administration.  you can appeal to their morals, background, their kids, etc.  but it won't make any difference.   The press secretary's job is not to disagree with the Administration.   And this actually applies to any Administration.    It's wrong for the press to goad the Press Sec to do so. 

Says she publicly agrees that it's heartless and wrong to separate kids from their families.   Then what's the next step here?  A President can't just agree to disagree publicly with the Press Secretary.  Or vice versa.  The Press Secretary's job is not to make policy or declare their own opinion but rather state what the President believes.   And if the Press Sec believes otherwise, the press briefing is not the place for that.   And if they can't stick to the President's script, they should resign.    

It's like any Cabinet position. Cabinet officials should state their opinions to the President, attempt to persuade, but ultimately follow the marching orders from the President.  Champion that decision with as much passion as if it was their greatest desire to achieve.  Even if they 100% disagree.    Otherwise they are failing in their job.

24 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

The next step is you quit.  At the very least you don't lie about what the law says.  She just lied.  Not covered for the administration.  Lied for it.  And if you have to lie to cover up kiddy concentration camps then you quit your fucking job if you're a decent human being. 

23 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

You are right.

So she should have quit months and months ago, or not taken the job in the first place. 

All of this. It's in her job to defend the indefensible but it's not like she was drafted as the press secretary against her will.

1 minute ago, NateHitch said:

Where was the outrage when kids were being separated from their parents and locked in cages back when there was someone else in the white house? This shit didn't just now start happening

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Minors who arrived at the border without adults are a different situation than kids being ripped away from their parents at the border, which only previously happened in rare and specific circumstances.   The massive numbers of border family separation is new, and the direct result of the Trump/Sessions "zero tolerance" policy of charging illegal entry in every case rather than going through the immigration system for deportation. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Minors who arrived at the border without adults are a different situation than kids being ripped away from their parents at the border, which only previously happened in rare and specific circumstances.   The massive numbers of border family separation is new, and the direct result of the Trump/Sessions "zero tolerance" policy of charging illegal entry in every case rather than going through the immigration system for deportation. 

This. What Sessions and Trump are doing is new policy. 

Democrats should talk about it non-stop. Republicans are already starting to realize it's a terrible look.

Whatever you say man. The immigration policy and practices of both the Obama and Trump administrations are despicable. Don't see why one should get a pass and the other is excused

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

7 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

Where was the outrage when kids were being separated from their parents and locked in cages back when there was someone else in the white house? This shit didn't just now start happening

Trump/Sessions made a POLICY CHANGE that caused this state sponsored child abuse.

Just now, NateHitch said:

Whatever you say man. The immigration policy and practices of both the Obama and Trump administrations are despicable. Don't see why one should get a pass and the other is excused

The whataboutism/both sides bullshit is incredible.

Just now, NateHitch said:

Because that is a mindless and unreasonable way of comparing policy.   The Obama administration's general policy was to keep illegal immigrant families together, even if that means releasing them pending a deportation hearing.   The Trump administration's general policy is to charge the parents with the misdemeanor of illegal entry, forcing their separation from their children, who the Trump administration is now throwing into internment camps. 

The Obama administration's policy was the best solution for an overburdened system that needs to be fixed by Congress.   The Trump administration's policy is a cruel and despicable way to treat human beings.   They are different. 

• Like 2

After watching that press conference I am actually somewhat worried that SHS might be in danger of killing herself tonight. There’s only so much compromise one individual can do before they decide its simply not worth it. She probably won’t but if she doesn’t quit the job tomorrow she will regret it for the rest of her life.

Edited by JimmyJames

15 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

Fuck off. 

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

You know, I begin to think we may skip impeachment hearings and go straight to Nuremburg trials with this despicable lot. Frau Goebbels better vahtch herzelv.

War criminal is a line not crossed yet by Trump but given the opportunity, I’m sure he wouldn’t disappoint.

Fuck off. 
Got an honest laugh out loud over this. Sorry to point out that our immigration policies over multiple presidencies have been horrendous. Obama locked kids in cages too and despite what you've read his practices separated kids from parents whether or not they arrived at the border together. This has needed fixing for a long long time, since before Obama. Just love how now all the sudden there's outrage.

• Fuck You 7

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

War criminal is a line not crossed yet by Trump but given the opportunity, I’m sure he wouldn’t disappoint.

Concentration camps for children and infants sounds like a charge that might have been made at Nuremburg. 

Ready the anti-aircraft guns for punishment. It will either be us or them.

1 minute ago, NateHitch said:

Got an honest laugh out loud over this. Sorry to point out that our immigration policies over multiple presidencies have been horrendous. Obama locked kids in cages too and despite what you've read his practices separated kids from parents whether or not they arrived at the border together. This has needed fixing for a long long time, since before Obama. Just love how now all the sudden there's outrage.

920x920.jpg

yeah, Obama totally did this too!

Fucking imbecile 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

Glad you're yucking it up.

Is this the first time you've hunted for a trace of hypocrisy? It's great sport for some people. Makes them feel great. Throw in some moral superiority like you've done, and you must be walking on air.

Bravo, sir!

3 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

Ok, give us the numbers.  How many family border separations under Obama? 

16 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

After watching that press conference I am actually somewhat worried that SHS might be in danger of killing herself tonight. There’s only so much compromise one individual can do before they decide its simply not worth it. She probably won’t but if she doesn’t quit the job tomorrow she will regret it for the rest of her life.

It probably would bother her if she had a soul or a conscience.

8 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

So you get a big hearty laugh about both Obama (allegedly and probably a lie, but really who the fuck cares) and now Trump are separating children from their parents. 

Fuck off Nazi. 

So you get a big hearty laugh about both Obama (allegedly and probably a lie, but really who the fuck cares) and now Trump are separating children from their parents. 
Fuck off Nazi. 
This is fun. Offer a counter point that is different from group think and watch the fireworks. ZOMG it's a Nazi!!

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Fuck off Nazi. 

It's a lie.  Completely different policies and different results.   When parents are charged with a crime, their children always have to be taken away, and then there's an effort to find a next of kin.   Kids can't go to prison with their parents in any context.   Parents arrested at the border for a serious crime are always arrested and separated from their children for that reason.   Under Obama, Trump, doesn't matter.   And next of kin can be hard to find for people from another country. 

The difference is that Trump and Sessions are throwing every illegal entrant into the slammer merely for the misdemeanor of illegal entry.   Previously those families were processed through the immigration, rather than criminal, system, unless there was a crime besides the mere fact of illegal entry across the border. 

They are doing this to intentionally split apart families in an attempt to deter people from trying in the future.   This is a new policy, which is why there is a new uproar. 

Those of you defending it or deflecting from it are bad people.  Babies are literally being torn away from mothers while breastfeeding.  Children are being "taken away for a quick bath" only to never be returned to their parents.   For no other crime but an illegal entry misdemeanor.  And Sessions has been throwing lawful asylum seekers into this same mix. 

It's a national disgrace. 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

shut the fuck up and acknowledge you don't know dick about this. seriously, just shut the fuck up you fucking disgusting vile piece of shit. obama was called the deporter in chief for a reason, he was not well liked in the latino community. or by immigration lawyers. but you are right that our immigration policies are moronic, so kudos for being an ounce better than a fucking retard nazi i guess? 

re-read what at least 4 other posters have noted about the change in policy. this shit is new. it is a new application of laws that have not been normally applied in this manner. they are being applied differently SOLELY due to sessions and trump being pieces of shit (kind of like you and your shitty family, hooray!). very few instances separated families during the obama admin.  i know about 10-15 different immigration lawyers (some practicing since at least the mid 2000s), including one that i'm dating, who all say the same shit. so no, you have no fucking clue so shut the fuck up while grown ups are talking.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

This is fun. Offer a counter point that is different from group think and watch the fireworks. ZOMG it's a Nazi!!

it isn't a counter point you feckless cunt. your point literally doesn't exist in reality, it is make believe bullshit.  my gf went in 2014 to volunteer at the FAMILY DEPORTATION centers in texas. let me repeat, FAMILY DEPORTATION CENTERS. hear that retard? FAMILY centers. those fucking sucked, obama got shit on by univision all the time, we hated it, but they weren't splitting up families like they are now. do you like being a fucking aggy intellect or are you drunk? seriously, you can't be this fucking dumb. 

• Like 2

She sounded like she was about to crack after that barrage. If reporters keep hammering the same points one after another until she gives a solid answer hopefully she'll just resign out of sheer frustration. God damn she is an evil human being.

• Like 1

shut the fuck up and acknowledge you don't know dick about this. seriously, just shut the fuck up you fucking disgusting vile piece of shit. obama was called the deporter in chief for a reason, he was not well liked in the latino community. or by immigration lawyers. but you are right that our immigration policies are moronic, so kudos for being an ounce better than a fucking retard nazi i guess? 
re-read what at least 4 other posters have noted about the change in policy. this shit is new. it is a new application of laws that have not been normally applied in this manner. they are being applied differently SOLELY due to sessions and trump being pieces of shit (kind of like you and your shitty family, hooray!). very few instances separated families during the obama admin.  i know about 10-15 different immigration lawyers (some practicing since at least the mid 2000s), including one that i'm dating, who all say the same shit. so no, you have no fucking clue so shut the fuck up while grown ups are talking.
Yeah well my blood pressure is a lot lower than yours right now

• Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

She sounded like she was about to crack after that barrage. If reporters keep hammering the same points one after another until she gives a solid answer hopefully she'll just resign out of sheer frustration. God damn she is an evil human being.

I believe the accurate term is "deplorable."

6 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

Because you're a DGAF nazi.

And turn off your fucking tapa sig. Literally no one gives a fuck you have a shitty LG phone.

7 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

That's because you have a cold reptilian heart, are lacking a soul, and are willingly and repeatedly spouting lies about the facts at hand. You should go to Facebook if you're looking for a stupid and gullible audience.

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

"It's Biblical to enforce the law."

Remember that time Jesus went ape shit on the tax collectors?  In fact wasn’t Jesus’s entire life message based on rebellion against immoral law?  Maybe the Russian bible is differnt though...

Triggered. TDS will be the death of you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

well-bye-gif-5.gif

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

"It's Biblical to enforce the law."

Someone should have asked if it's then Biblical to support abortion because, well, it's the law.

Or is it Biblical to kill all believers in other faiths, as Leviticus instructs?

Let her spin that shit.

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

It's a lie.  Completely different policies and different results.   When parents are charged with a crime, their children always have to be taken away, and then there's an effort to find a next of kin.   Kids can't go to prison with their parents in any context.   Parents arrested at the border for a serious crime are always arrested and separated from their children for that reason.   Under Obama, Trump, doesn't matter.   And next of kin can be hard to find for people from another country. 

The difference is that Trump and Sessions are throwing every illegal entrant into the slammer merely for the misdemeanor of illegal entry.   Previously those families were processed through the immigration, rather than criminal, system, unless there was a crime besides the mere fact of illegal entry across the border. 

They are doing this to intentionally split apart families in an attempt to deter people from trying in the future.   This is a new policy, which is why there is a new uproar. 

Those of you defending it or deflecting from it are bad people.  Babies are literally being torn away from mothers while breastfeeding.  Children are being "taken away for a quick bath" only to never be returned to their parents.   For no other crime but an illegal entry misdemeanor.  And Sessions has been throwing lawful asylum seekers into this same mix. 

It's a national disgrace. 

Our government is dehumanizing people in the same way the nazi dehumanized the jews. Our government is the shining embodiment of evil in the world in the 21st century. Every American who has any ounce of integrity should stand up against it but as we are seeing there are virtually no Americans with integrity. 

The United States are the bad guys. It's downfall would benefit the world.