Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

Maybe I'm a snowflake about the Nielsen incident, too. 

"Hey, let's take a video of ourselves harassing the asshole!" rings a little narcissistic to me. Maybe that's what bugs me. 

Nielsen is sort of terrifying in an Aryan way that Sanders could only dream of being. I guess I'm good with someone not wanting to serve dinner to someone but less okay with private citizens yelling at someone in a private setting. Maybe it's the form of the protest that bothers me. 

Maybe I'm just a snowflake. 

Or maybe she's a piece of shit that deserves look-at-me! protesters ruining her enchilada dinner. 

Yup. I'll go with that.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

A board member of the NRA (Ted Nugent) called Hillary a cunt and told her to suck on his gun and he got invited to the White House.  So, spare me the false outrage from conservatives about our political discourse.

No one in their right mind can support Trump while complaining about some breakdown of discourse. He's attacked political opponents, disabled people, media, and lied as much as he possibly can. 

Politely asking a govt official to leave is hardly equivalent.

4 minutes ago, Turkleton said:

This is greatness. Please keep it up lefties.

The Limbaugh gang's favorite paint can for dipping their broad brush. Crazy black woman Dem. They're all crazy black women! Black! Women! Crazy! Take our country back and make it great again!

It's encouraging that people are realizing that there are no normal avenues of recourse left. Call your Congressman/woman? They don't have the will or the stomach to act. Depend on someone in the administration reigning in the out-of-control behavior? Nope.

If it takes shaming every WH official in public, so be it.

• Like 2

Just now, retread said:

It's encouraging that people are realizing that there are no normal avenues of recourse left. Call your Congressman/woman? They don't have the will or the stomach to act. Depend on someone in the administration reigning in the out-of-control behavior? Nope.

The overt lack of accountability necessitates public shunning. No one has been fired or resigned over this embarrassment.  

That’s so offensively negligent that the public now feels the need to personally hold them accountable. 

6 minutes ago, retread said:

Yup, 100% spot-on. Congress, well 99% of Rs, are doing nothing to rein in an administration that completely lies on a daily basis. People are fighting back in whatever ways they can. Don't lie and carry water for every single awful thing Trump does and maybe you won't be refused service in a restaurant.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The overt lack of accountability necessitates public shunning. No one has been fired or resigned over this embarrassment.  

That’s so offensively negligent that the public now feels the need to personally hold them accountable. 

This is the the promised land that Limbaugh and co. have been promising the Rs for years. A leader who will give the Ds payback that they deserve for the last 20 years and then some. He won't back down for anything.

An utterly corrupt and deceitful administration has been normalized. Throw in some good ole tyranny to give it flavor.

Funny how all the Trumpkins are bent out of shape about this. You wanted to DRAIN THE SWAMP, right? Right?  This is how you fucking do it. These fucking assholes in the Trump administration spew absolute abhorrent shit on a daily basis and expect no recourse.  There has been a protective bubble around D.C. for decades and the shit is hitting the fan. FINALLY. 

Get all these Republican grifters the fuck out. Dems too. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

You are fucking crazy.  She deserves every bit of it.  Lying to us on one day that "it's the law" (it wasn't) and is complicit in a policy of separating parents from kids WITH NO PLAN TO RESTORE THEM TO THEIR PARENTS EVER.  

She's lucky if this is the worst of it.  One day one of those parents or kids may try to take it up with her personally.  

you think we are in a banana republic now, just wait until people regularly start assaulting each other over politics. That's already occurred in a few cases but we don't want that as a norm. Next step would be to assasinate politicians in public places. Do you want that? 

2 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Lloooser.  You’re fired.  

i want you to go to a Trump official and slit their throat. I dare you bieeeeotch!  That's the logical progression, right you internet jockeys? Of course this is rhetoric but your mindset is so twisted I doubt you would object. 

Edited by Orca of Peace
  • Fuck You 9

9 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

huge difference between that t shirt and harassing someone at a restaurant. 

No, actually there's not. That shirt represented a movement for Trump voters. "Fuck the snowflakes and civility." "Trump talks just like me." Etc etc. The problem is that they thought it was just for them to present outwardly, not for others to hold them accountable to. Trump took a minority ideology and amplified it and now it's unleashed in all areas of society.

This was the weapon everyone warned about with Trump. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

you think we are in a banana republic now, just wait until people regularly start assaulting each other over politics. That's already occurred in a few cases but we don't want that as a norm. Next step would be to assasinate politicians in public places. Do you want that? 

sigh.  I’m not the one advocating hate as a policy.   Turn inward and take a hard fucking look, brother. 

Just now, SmokeyTheBear said:

No, actually there's not. That shirt represented a movement for Trump voters. "Fuck the snowflakes and civility." "Trump talks just like me." Etc etc. The problem is that they thought it was just for them to present outwardly, not for others to hold them accountable to it. Trump took a minority ideology and amplified it and now it's unleashed in all areas of society.

wrong.  A proper analogy would be Trumpers pushing around black protestors at the rally, or harassing Democrats at public places.  A Tshirt is nothing.

4 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

i want you to go to a Trump official and slit their throat. I dare you bieeeeotch!  That's the logical progression. 

A lying public official who covered up detaining children in cages was shamed into leaving a restaurant.  That's it.  They didn't spit on her.  They didn't throw things at her.  They didn't accost her and shout vulgarities in her face and detain her.  And the next logical step is public murders?  Perhaps we've skipped a few steps there.  You seem to be flying to hyperbole because you're not winning the argument.

Edited by Patrick Bateman
  • Like 1

No, actually there's not. That shirt represented a movement for Trump voters. "Fuck the snowflakes and civility." "Trump talks just like me." Etc etc. The problem is that they thought it was just for them to present outwardly, not for others to hold them accountable to. Trump took a minority ideology and amplified it and now it's unleashed in all areas of society.

Yep. Once deployed, it can’t be un-deployed. And further, it changes the game forever. When one side deploys the machine gun, or gas, or nukes, the other side MUST respond in kind.

This is what y’all wanted. It’s what the rest of us warmed against. Now...reap the fucking whirlwind, dumbasses.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

A lying public official who covered up detaining children in cages was shamed into leaving a restaurant.  That's it.  They didn't spit on her.  They didn't throw things at her.  They didn't accost her and shout vulgarities in her face and detain her.  And the next logical step is public murders?  Perhaps we've skipped a few steps there.  You seem to be flying to hyperbole because you're not winning the argument.

the next logical step is assault, then a few murders here and there. It's not a huge leap really. I am always winning the argument because what the protestors did in public place is very low class. Assaults are already happening in some cases, and in fact a murder did occur with a car at a rally. No public officials were involved but the undercurrent of violence exists. It's not hard to imagine this happening to a PO. Maybe someone runs over Stephen Miller in a car, Surly rejoices. Don't be surprised.

• Fuck You 3

Just now, Orca of Peace said:

the next logical step is assault, then a few murders here and there. It's not a huge leap really. I am always winning the argument because what the protestors did in public place is very low class. Assaults are already happening in some cases, and in fact a murder did occur with a car at a rally. No public officials were involved but the undercurrent of violence exists. It's not hard to imagine this happening to a PO. Maybe someone runs over Stephen Miller in a car, Surly rejoices. Don't be surprised.

And how do you feel about those at Trump rallys assaulting protesters? Next step for you, just to give you a heads up, is Charleston and the actual murder that took place. What you are concerned about has already been happening for those who support Trump yet your outrage must have gone unnoticed then....right?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tantric superman said:

Orca, dude, you are making an idiotic argument.

it's not hard dude.  Public accosting people creates a very dangerous envirionment where one loose cannon can take it to the next level and then to another level and all of a sudden we have dead people. It's only takes a handful of Antifa nutjobs to make this happen. Accept reality dude, we are in a dangerous tone. 

Just now, Orca of Peace said:

it's not hard dude.  Public accosting people creates a very dangerous envirionment where one loose cannon can take it to the next level and then to another level and all of a sudden we have dead people. It's only takes a handful of Antifa nutjobs to make this happen. Accept reality dude, we are in a dangerous tone. 

Only if you remember that there's good people on both sides. 

It's called free speech.   It gets uncomfortable.   Given the acts that are being protested -- kidnapping babies from their mothers and putting them in internment camps -- I couldn't give a fuck about pearl-clutching over being "low class."

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

Lol, you’re afraid of antifa who has an all time body count of ZERO.

I’d be afraid of the 35 year old well educated women.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Murder or violence is never cool. Damn.  Heckling someone at a restaurant is about as far from a lynching as you can get.   Keep on though. 

have you ever seen an Antifa protest? It's edging very very close to unacceptability and it will spill over one day. Same goes for the neo Nazis, remember when one of them ran over someone on the east coast. Let's not have this uncivil public confrontation in a damn restaurant. Hell, I'm very anti establishment but shouting on teh street is one thing but going into an enclosed place is meant to intimidate, a different level. I'm shocked the cops did not show up. I don't want to be interrupted like that if i'm out with the family as a customer at the next table. It's f'n rude to say the least. 

Edited by Orca of Peace