Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

• 2 months later...

Whoo boy.

-TERRIBLE hair color job. Straight from a box from Walgreens.
-Buy an iron for that shitty, way too young and short for you dress from ASOS.
-I know she’s got money, so why is she buying cheap ass Naugahyde boots?
-THE BOOTS ARE NOT THE SAME HEIGHT!
-It’s December! That is a summer fabric. And put on some opaque tights.

And I slammed her for all those things and NONE of it has anything to do with her weight or face. She is not so overweight that she can’t present herself in a mature, professional, attractive, neat and put together way.

SHE IS A GOTDAMN GOVERNOR NOW! And she looks like a member of a bottom tier sorority at South Alabama on the first day of rush.

Get a stylist, woman.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And she looks like a member of a bottom tier sorority at South Alabama on the first day of rush.

whoa whoa whoa 

let’s get some pics to compare first, and we shouldn’t be quick to judge because even a bottom tier Soro is dedicated to service !

42 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Whoo boy.

And I slammed her for all those things and NONE of it has anything to do with her weight or face. She is not so overweight that she can’t present herself in a mature, professional, attractive, neat and put together way.

SHE IS A GOTDAMN GOVERNOR NOW! And she looks like a member of a bottom tier sorority at South Alabama on the first day of rush.

Get a stylist, woman.

Counterpoint:  Arkansas

12 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

How the hell did I miss that she is now the governor of one of our United States? 

billy mayes GIF

What if I told you there was a younger, fitter, more attractive member of the Austin City Council who used to post her tits on a previous version of Surly, who will be our Governor in 4-8 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Governor Hee Haw

200.gif

BR-549

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

billy mayes GIF

What if I told you there was a younger, fitter, more attractive member of the Austin City Council who used to post her tits on a previous version of Surly, who will be our Governor in 4-8 years.

Go on…

8 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Whoo boy.

Get a stylist, woman.

Joan Rivers would be proud. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

How the hell did I miss that she is now the governor of one of our United States? 

Eh, you probably assumed her dad just handed her the keys to the governor's mansion and burned all the ballots.  That sounds about right.

On 12/5/2022 at 8:39 PM, Bama Chick said:

Whoo boy.

Get a stylist, woman.

My wife has spent 20+ years in real estate/construction in Arkansas and Texas.  You're also a woman in Da Souf.  Neither of you would go to a professional setting looking like that.  It's like a guy wearing cargo shorts.

The women who like how she dresses are also overweight, wear capri pants and sandals, and love Beth Dutton.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

My wife has spent 20+ years in real estate/construction in Arkansas and Texas.  You're also a woman in Da Souf.  Neither of you would go to a professional setting looking like that.  It's like a guy wearing cargo shorts.

The women who like how she dresses are also overweight, wear capri pants and sandals, and love Beth Dutton.

They really need to pick better role models then Beth Dutton who is a drunk egomaniac (I am 2 seasons behind but she just drinks and is always pissed off in the show) well I am sure most of them are like that as well

Edited by Gengs1

What has she ever done in her entire life that qualifies her to be governor? She has a BA from Ouachita Baptist University. Her first job was campaigning for her dad and she’s done nothing but involve herself in campaigning since. That is until she became Trump’s Press Secretary for a time where her job was to lie to the American people on a regular basis. She’s never held office before. She’s never run anything before. 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

What has she ever done in her entire life that qualifies her to be governor? She has a BA from Ouachita Baptist University. Her first job was campaigning for her dad and she’s done nothing but involve herself in campaigning since. That is until she became Trump’s Press Secretary for a time where her job was to lie to the American people on a regular basis. She’s never held office before. She’s never run anything before. 

spacer.png

She was in the Army and won the Confessional Medal of Honor. Then she opened shelters for veterans all over the country. She had to quit astronaut training to become Donald Trump's President Secretary. We were co-valley dictators in college.

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

spacer.png

She was in the Army and won the Confessional Medal of Honor. Then she opened shelters for veterans all over the country. She had to quit astronaut training to become Donald Trump's President Secretary. We were co-valley dictators in college.

Co- valley dictators in college, huh?  Big deal.  Let me know when she wins the All Valley Karate tournament and then she can start bragging. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Now go read the bio of Chris Jones, who ran against her.

It’s embarrassing that she beat him but then again, it’s Arkansas.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I visited his website and I think I saw the problem right off the bat.

2B9F5C97-7D67-462B-B7FE-DF9B0210C43D.thumb.png.e80f60be3b65d597ca1da284fdea7c2b.png

So what if he’s got a BS in physics and mathematics from Morehouse College, and both an MS in nuclear engineering/technology and policy and a PhD in urban planning from MIT? He’s worked as a physicist, a minister, and a non-profit leader. But there’s just something about him that didn’t sell in Arkansas. 

His wife's resume is just as impressive and yes, she has the same "problem."  MD from Harvard, Master's in Public Heath from Boston University, Iraq veteran, etc.

Can't quite figure out why rural Arky had a problem with them.....

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 4

3 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

His wife's resume is just as impressive and yes, she has the same "problem."  MD from Harvard, Master's in Public Heath from Boston University, Iraq veteran, etc.

Can't quite figure out why rural Arky had a problem with them.....

Several immediate red flags include wtf are two highly educated, heavily pigmented people doing living in Arkansas?  Unless they're athletes, that's several serious decision making risks right out in the open.