Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

5 minutes ago, retread said:

Fuck this heartless bitch. She'll get a promotion.

If you don't think that this witch's children or grandchildren won't march you to a reeducation camp, you're kidding yourself.

lol she ran off the stage to leave SHS by herself.

You know, I never come to this part of the board, kinda happened here by accident.  That line about we're feeding them, giving them medical care, letting them watch videos...sounds a lot like what was said about the Japanese internment camps.

7 minutes ago, Skyline said:

There is some validity to the argument that some of the parents may be putting their kids in potential harm by attempting to get into the US.  They may be in more danger staying in their home country but I don't know one way or the other.   However that is besides the point as the US govt shouldn't contribute the trauma of the kids by placing them in internment camps.  

Ho boy.  That was something.

"The kids are just smugglers pawns!"  

"So are they the administrations pawns now?"

"......."

"Is the Space Force, a real thing?  Or did the President just make that shit up?"

"Space Force is real yo!  Like the FORCE, an' shit!!!"  

I'm suffering from fact check fatigue with this administration. I don't know if the statistics she cited are accurate or not. Given this administration's record I just assume they're probably not.

I don't know if she was there because Sarah bailed or if she was trotted out because she made the claim last week that this wasn't happening. Who knows what's going on with these amateur politicos? 

1 minute ago, seven said:

She admitted that the kids are pawns and trump won't sign a bill that deals with family separation only 

Trump: Democrats need to fix this bad law!

Senate Democrats: All 49 of us are sponsoring this bill to fix this "bad law" that isn't a law but your own Administration's policy.

Trump: I'm not signing that!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

One thing is clear: the women Donald Trump is putting out there to talk about this are struggling with it.

lol fuck them I hope they all burn in hell

10 years from now they'll be weeping about how hard it was to shove little Ricardo into the oven but they had a duty. And America will applaud their bravery.

Interesting ... Nielsen states that asylum seekers should proceed to a port of entry.

From the USCIS website, and I quote:

USCIS

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

So, the administration's gaslighting continues.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

She only lied three times today.  

I believe that earns her a hearty slap on the tush from Trump and 3 gold stars. 2 more and she gets an evening in the bunker with Stephen Miller and a basket of Baby Ruths

Edited by Js1

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

You can't expect her to go cold turkey.

Exactly. Brisket's rigid, Quaker - like expectation of having the Secretary of Homeland Security lie less than 3 times on television in a single appearance is an antiquated standard. 

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

That was a disaster for the White House. These people are morons.

They’re finally gonna jump the shark.  It wasn’t easy but they’re gonna lose a small piece of that 30%.  A very small piece but it’s still significant.  

And fuck that blonde cunt.  She managed to make Huckabeef look human.  Stupid bitch.  Here’s hoping your genital warts turn to cervical cancer sooner rather than later.  

3 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Sarah's job of being googly-eyed, fat and indifferent gets more and more difficult each week. 

Well, she's not getting any less googly-eyed or fat, so it must be the indifference she's struggling to maintain.  You sure?

3 hours ago, Chooky said:

Sarah's job of being googly-eyed, fat and indifferent gets more and more difficult each week. 

It's like she lost her Smokey Eye Power.  She's forgotten to dance with the one who brung her.  

Alas, the fat lady will be singing soon.

38 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

remember last year when we naively believed that Charlottesville was the lowest point of the trump presidency, can't wait to see what happens next summer

It’s #2 now

A girl peacefully protesting was murdered by a Nazi there and they celebrated her death, but not all of them.

some, were very fine people.

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

remember last year when we naively believed that Charlottesville was the lowest point of the trump presidency, can't wait to see what happens next summer

Next summer is after next Easter.  Pence will be in charge by Easter, right?  So no men eating lunch with women who are not their wife will be the norm?  What else will Pence bring?(after Easter)

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s #2 now

A girl peacefully protesting was murdered by a Nazi there and they celebrated her death, but not all of them.

some, were very fine people.

Hi.  I think some corn and pig farmers would like a word.

Soybeans. Yes, let's not forget them either.

600 mill of those.

So much winning. 

I guess SHS either said no to go out to the press briefing unless Nielsen was there to handle the internment camp questions.  Or trump said she couldn’t go out there since she (shs) handled it poorly.       

As much as I think very little comes out of the press briefing, it is the only time the press can actually fight to get an answer to a real question.   Foxnews gets interviews where no real question is asked, and the other interviews on cnn, etc. can never get the Kelly Annes of the WH to answer a tough question.  Cnn: Kelly Anne, what about the kids being separated from their parents?  KA: what about the lowest employment ever for African Americans?  Why doesn’t cnn talk about that?

8 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

I still vote labeling the Florida kids "crisis actors."  I never thought I'd see the day where school kids would get shot and killed and then have churches accuse them of faking it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, shakahorn said:

That line about we're feeding them, giving them medical care, letting them watch videos...sounds a lot like what was said about the Japanese internment camps.

Kids weren't ripped from their mothers' arms in the Japanese interment camps.  This is worse. Ask George Takei.

53 minutes ago, Washpark said:

Lulz. Kicked out of a restaurant

Don’t make a weight joke, don’t make a weight joke

I saw that and it cracked me up.  My wife went to Washington and Lee.  That is not exactly a liberal haven.  That owner has balls.

next time an administration official goes to a restaurant, they should seat the kids and adults at opposite ends of the restaurant.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1