Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:20 AM, Brisketexan said:

Excellent.
Shame these people. Everywhere. All the time.

22 hours ago, kevwun said:

Working for a horrible person should have consequences. These people need to be ostracized by decent people.

I agree with both posters; we should shame and ostracize people who willingly work for a “horrible person.” Next in line should be Mattis…who’s with me?

• Fuck You 1

I agree with both posters; we should shame and ostracize people who willingly work for a “horrible person.” Next in line should be Mattis…who’s with me?

As he seems to be the only person within the admin actually and openly disagreeing with the DOTUS, I’d withhold full judgment. But if he came into my business, I’d address him as general and remind him that he took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, not Donald Trump, you remember that, right, General?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, swraith said:

So I guess the rumors of her resignation never panned out. Anybody putting odds on how long her tenure lasts as WH press secretary ?

Other than a co-appearance on Monday afternoon with Kristjen Nielsen, she didn't give a presser all week.

Can't be a good sign when you don't do your job all week, then make news by being asked to leave a restaurant, and then whining about it on the Twatters the next morning.

6 hours ago, RPM said:

The former director of the Office of Government Ethics said on Saturday that White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders’s decision to tweet about being kicked out of a Virginia restaurant violated ethics laws.

Walter Shaub, the federal government's former top ethics watchdog, tweeted that Sanders's response, which was made from her official White House account, was a clear violation of federal law.

millers-crossing_528_poster.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, swraith said:

So I guess the rumors of her resignation never panned out. Anybody putting odds on how long her tenure lasts as WH press secretary ?

This kind of stuff chips away at her Arkie pride.  I know you don’t believe me, but plenty of Arkies have a little pride. 

She has hit the ceiling for somebody with her background.  I don’t even think she can get a decent gig at Fox News. Even Greta Man Sustern could smile and have a bit of an engaging way with her guests, but Sarah?  She makes Spicey look like Johnny Carson. 

Sarah reached the peak of her professional career at 35.  Now she can’t go on twitter without people reminding her of her dad posting racist shit or getting kicked out of the Country Music Association, or people questioning her compassion as a mother and Christian over the kiddie kamps.    And speaking of being a Christian, she wears that in her sleeve, and her own church’s national denomination spoke put against the camps  

And she knows that in the past, press secretaries used to be welcomed at pretty much all restaurants, perhaps even being given a better table. 

Its bad enough she’s not welcome at Shoney’s, Golden Coral, or Western Sizzlin. Now she can’t even visit a tiny restaurant 200 miles away from Washington without being asked to leave.  

And from now on, the most famous graduate of Ouachita Baptist University has to wonder if she’s going to be asked to leave anywhere she goes to eat.

• Like 1

This kind of shit infuriates me. 

All of these Washington "insiders" can go fuck themselves. I don't give a shit if they're D or R. They are so far up each other's asses and most of their criticism of Trump has been completely hollow. The establishment has caused this mess, and they are not going to get a free ride if/when a Democrat is POTUS in 2020.  This shit ends now. 

• Like 5

Look at this dumbass. 

All of this Trumpism shit is just part of the game to the Washington elite.  They criticize Trump and his administration, get some hits/retweets, but don't really MEAN any of it. God forbid that a significant portion of the American people - that the government WORKS for - are upset with the horrible/inhumane actions and rhetoric coming from the White House. D.C. just can't have citizens fuck up their corrupt and exclusive fraternity.  

Shame on all of these motherfuckers that don't want their status quo messed with. 

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I fall on the side that restaurants should be non partisan.  It’s their right to kick her out but do we want restaurants to all become red or blue. 

This transcends partisan politics. It's humanity vs. inhumanity.  Good vs. evil.  We have to nip this shit in the bud RIGHT NOW. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

No. This shouldn’t be an issue. We shouldn’t all fucking hate press secretaries. This is new. Nobody is kicking Scott McClellan or Jay Carney out of restaurants.

They weren’t blatant liars.   Huckablob deserves every amount of shit she gets.  And then some.  

• Like 3

This transcends partisan politics. It's humanity vs. inhumanity.  Good vs. evil.  We have to nip this shit in the bud RIGHT NOW. 

This. If she was part of an administration with any pretense of working in a bipartisan way to solve America’s problems on behalf of Americans, then I’d be 100% against it.

But she isn’t. She’s in an administration that blatantly lies, works solely for the good of some Americans to the active exclusion of others and has made fomenting divisions its bedrock.

If your rhetoric is “fuck you,” then you don’t get any sympathy from me when someone says “fuck you right back.”
  • Like 8

As someone said above, the restaurant does not check party affiliation of their patrons. It's disingenuous to suggest the issue is simply partisan. 

This refusal of service (politely handled by both sides) was specific to a person and what they appear to stand for.  It's more akin to refusing to shake the hand of a despicable person than a partisan jihad. Trying to make this about the persecution of the poor wittle GOPs is just more pandering to the howling, angry snowflakes that the GOP created in the first place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

This kind of stuff chips away at her Arkie pride.  I know you don’t believe me, but plenty of Arkies have a little pride. 

She has hit the ceiling for somebody with her background.  I don’t even think she can get a decent gig at Fox News. Even Greta Man Sustern could smile and have a bit of an engaging way with her guests, but Sarah?  She makes Spicey look like Johnny Carson. 

Sarah reached the peak of her professional career at 35.  Now she can’t go on twitter without people reminding her of her dad posting racist shit or getting kicked out of the Country Music Association, or people questioning her compassion as a mother and Christian over the kiddie kamps.    And speaking of being a Christian, she wears that in her sleeve, and her own church’s national denomination spoke put against the camps  

And she knows that in the past, press secretaries used to be welcomed at pretty much all restaurants, perhaps even being given a better table. 

Its bad enough she’s not welcome at Shoney’s, Golden Coral, or Western Sizzling. Now she can’t even visit a tiny restaurant 200 miles away from Washington without being asked to leave.  

And from now on, the most famous graduate of Ouachita Baptist University has to wonder if she’s going to be asked to leave anywhere she goes to eat.

Let's not get carried away, you know she's welcome at all of those.  Then again, they're buffets so maybe not.

Seriously, though, your point about Spicer is good.  He can't get a job anywhere, even on Fox News, and that's been a warning shot to anyone considering the Trump administration.  The old model was doing some time in the White House and that wrote your ticket for TV, lobbying, or business.  Not anymore.  They're toxic and they know it.  That's why the woman from Justice bailed for Walmart.

I don't feel sorry for a single one of these jackasses who chose to work for Trump.  I'm sorry they can't get laid in DC -- hire a hooker.  I'm sorry they can't get hired -- write a book and peddle it to the sycophantic Hannity crowd.  I promise I could make $1M last an entire adult life.  They should be fine.

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Look at this dumbass. 

All of this Trumpism shit is just part of the game to the Washington elite.  They criticize Trump and his administration, get some hits/retweets, but don't really MEAN any of it. God forbid that a significant portion of the American people - that the government WORKS for - are upset with the horrible/inhumane actions and rhetoric coming from the White House. D.C. just can't have citizens fuck up their corrupt and exclusive fraternity.  

Shame on all of these motherfuckers that don't want their status quo messed with. 

Guys let team Trump eat in peace while they draw up some more prison camps for infants they ripped away from their mothers!   We must be polite to the barbarians! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, swraith said:

If you read the original story, the prediction is that she will resign by years end, so not fake news yet.

I am not generally in favor or kicking people out of public businesses for anything less than blatant violations of social norms, however if the GOP is going to fight for the right to exclude gays, and others from public businesses, then I give zero shits if they are excluded for being assholes.  

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I don’t understand, it’s not like Trump ever advocated for the removal or violence against opposition protesters.

Both sides Hugo.  Both sides.  Good people on both sides, many people say so.  So many people. Biggest inaugural crowd ever.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, RPM said:

The former director of the Office of Government Ethics said on Saturday that White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders’s decision to tweet about being kicked out of a Virginia restaurant violated ethics laws.

Walter Shaub, the federal government's former top ethics watchdog, tweeted that Sanders's response, which was made from her official White House account, was a clear violation of federal law.

An Obama administration official lecturing anyone on ethics is pretty fucking rich.

• Fuck You 4

17 minutes ago, Jim Tom Pinch said:

An Obama administration official lecturing anyone on ethics is pretty fucking rich.

Any thoughts on the ethical issues posed by this guy, or was “obama wasn’t ethical!!!!!” the best you could do.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I fall on the side that restaurants should be non partisan.  It’s their right to kick her out but do we want restaurants to all become red or blue. 

I agree. But I don't think she was kicked out because she is 'an employee of Trump'.   She was kicked out because she is a soulless, pathologically lying to our country, piece of shit.

There are plenty of former press secs who did not abuse their office and turn it into a lie and propaganda machine.  We all know there is a spin machine working. Putting a good face on a dog turd of a fact is their purpose.   That is their job, and that is fine. 

But when spin turns into

bagdad-bob.jpg

we should call that shit out.  Fuck that lying ass-clown.

e

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I agree. But I don't think she was kicked out because she is 'an employee of Trump'.   She was kicked out because she is a soulless, pathologically lying to our country, piece of shit.

These.  Although to be fair, at this point, the administration is so fucking tainted that "an employee of Trump" is at least worth considering as a basis for kicking your ass out.

But yeah, she is actually the perfect example of good old fashioned individualized, one-on-one judgment.  The problem is YOU, in particular, you lying sociopath.  GTFO.

I bet Stephen Miller only eats pre-packaged, hermetically sealed food, in his lair.  If not....he should.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I can.

Yeah.  Multiple times, Sarah has tried to use her Christianity and motherhood as a shield, but now she’s all-in on supporting a very un-Christian thing that should make any caring mother recoil in horror.  

She nursed her three kids.  She knows how much taking nursing babies from their moms fucks them (and the moms) up physically and emotionally. 

The thing about publicly shunning SHS is that she is in a very real position of power.

She needs to know in a very public and humiliating way that what she is doing is NOT acceptable, at all. 

Hopefully she’ll make a change and correct course with her life.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

54 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

i can't support this type of mini-Antifa behavior.  

You are fucking crazy.  She deserves every bit of it.  Lying to us on one day that "it's the law" (it wasn't) and is complicit in a policy of separating parents from kids WITH NO PLAN TO RESTORE THEM TO THEIR PARENTS EVER.  

She's lucky if this is the worst of it.  One day one of those parents or kids may try to take it up with her personally.  

• Like 3