Fans Pulled Onstage to Perform

Moriarty

What an experience that must be.  One moment you're just sitting there watching the band and the next, you are a part of the band.

I saw where The Killers did this recently.  First guy they brought up, obviously sucked and it was over before it began.  The next guy knocked it out of the park.

But, I can assume it begins and ends with Scot Halpin.

Full concert below.  Skip to around the 1:34:35 mark when Keith asks the crowd if anyone can play the drums.

Was watching a netflix series over the weekend call Rapture (docu-series on rappers).  Anyway Logic pulls this 11 year old kid up on stage to do one of his songs.  Kid nailed it...but not before he checked with mom to make sure he could say the bad words. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sp_zoMu_A8

In the back of my mind I always think these things are planned...

Edit- I don't know how to embed. Sorry bro's

Edited by Tylerocks

I was at a Sammy Hagar show (1984 at Reunion Arena I think) and Sammy totally lost his voice during "Swept Away." He tried to sing but it was gone, so he screamed, "Fuck it!" and they just finished the song with no vocals. He then asked the crowd if anyone knew the words to "Fast Times At Ridgemont High," and all of a sudden some kid was on stage singing it with Sammy and the band. Can't remember if the guy was any good because the crowd was so damn loud! After that, Marc Storace from Krokus (the opening act) came flying out on stage (I swear he leapt OVER the drum kit) and they finished the show playing Zeppelin and Who covers.

Edited by MaxHorn

22 hours ago, davidg said:

Billy had some kid come out on stage to perform Root Beer Rag with him during one of his Fenway Park shows a couple of years ago.  Think the kid goes by The Piano Kid and performs for tips near Faneuil Hall / Quincy Market.  There may be YT video of it, too lazy to look it up.