Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

Not necessarily dumb, but I enjoyed the rant.

XBMEzTz5_o.jpeg

A friend of mine did that with his car once while I was in another car driving down the street. Dude was outside getting his newspaper. He throws the newspaper through my friends open window and almost caused him to hit a tree. I was laughing my ass off watching it.

It reminds me of this.
347d438240f3f0c8ce0e46bb1b1210a5.gif
  • Like 1

honest question, why do you block out their name?

I mean they posted that on a PUBLIC message board.  They deserve the responses like Trey's above.   

I have no problem if you a vegan or vegetarian, but you dont get to complain that a fking breakfast taco from a known BBQ joint isnt vegetarian enough for you

and you deserve to get internet responses asking you on what planet is Rudy's NOT local to Greater Austin?  they fucking started in the Hill Country (OK, OK, its technically more local to San Antonio).  I mean, just because Taco shack started in Austin proper 20 years ago, doesnt mean Rudy's isnt fucking local as well.

On 8/6/2018 at 3:30 PM, zman13 said:

I'm not sure if this lady is a genius troll or just doesn't get that posting a tiny bit more information on the bike would prevent the constant "is it my bike posts?"

2rzez6h.jpg

In all honesty, if she posted that she found a red mongoose bike, how many people, looking for a free bike, would claim it?  This is Lost & Found 101.

18 minutes ago, zman13 said:

She could say it's an adult bike or child's bike.

She could say it's a red bike. Or a blue bike.

That alone would cut down on people getting hopeful and posting about their stolen bikes and getting rejected.

And think about how many Surly threads go away if people acted with rational aforethought. 

Stop trying to fix these idiots and enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

Clearly he's blacking out his own name.  

If that was posted here, there would be no doubt in anyone's mind that it was a troll job.

But since it was posted in the Rosedale NextDoor, we know 100% that it is a totally serious.