• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 11:43 AM, JSB said:

SHUT THE F*** UP!

This popped up. Evidently some woman was unhappy that people were parking in the street and decided to roll down her window and let them know how displeased she was. 

Hope this works. There is a video in the link and it is worth a watch

These are a classic example of "Crazy eyes":

[  ] Yes

[  ] No

39cafc59a16a81305431978ae134494d

Edited by Bullneck

There are 3 separate posts of people freaking out the “these selfish kids” had the audacity to dump the entire candy bowl into their bags.  I chimed in and said this has been happening since the dawn of trick-or-treating, and if you don’t want that to happen, take the time to hand it out individually.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

There are 3 separate posts of people freaking out the “these selfish kids” had the audacity to dump the entire candy bowl into their bags.  I chimed in and said this has been happening since the dawn of trick-or-treating, and if you don’t want that to happen, take the time to hand it out individually.  

My only regret is that some kid only stole one of the three buckets in our porch. I’m gonna get the beetus if this candy isn’t taken away from me soon.
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

you gotta pick your battles man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live close to St Edward’s Park and see injured deer all the time. One that had half his pelt skinned off his side, another with a broken leg with the bone sticking out, and another that I’m pretty sure was hit by a car and broke her pelvis and walks bow legged everywhere. Years go by and they are all still alive and mostly healed up. People just need to leave them alone.

17 hours ago, deft said:

My place butts up to the green belt of one of the largest parks in San Antonio. I’ve seen several deer in the last few years with similar looking shit right out my kitchen window. I would go tell Nextdoor but I’ve been banned.

Ok spill it, why were you banned?

Ok spill it, why were you banned?

aa6f1202e915e069414bb0be683b5470.jpg
Here’s a screenshot from right now. I dunno to be sure. They’d never tell me I was banned, I just couldn’t log in. This is the sixth or seventh time it’s happened and been this way for half a year or so. I had to start emailing their help desk people after the fourth time but haven’t bothered anymore.

It’s a total shit hole. Without going all CR, it’s a fucking echo chamber for racist bigots who support fascism as long it hurts the right people. Fuck them.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 10:06 AM, PvilleStang said:

No CR...

image.thumb.png.4d787fbe86955d2a767143241ad653ea.png

Yeah a guy I went to HS with started embracing/discovered these during the covid plandemic (his words, no cr). He lives near a naval air station and would sit in his front yard taking pics and posting them to FB to rant. Since it was a government installation, it confirmed everything he read about them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...