Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

32 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Mother fucking this. We walk our dog at least 3X a day and pick up her poo but usually one or two piles from the assholes who don't. About the only thing more infuriating than the fucktards who don't pick up after their dogs are the ones who go through the effort of bagging the shit and then LEAVE THE FUCKING BAG ON THE CURB! What the ever loving fuck? Are they saying "hey neighbor, I'm awesome & didn't leave my dog's shit in your yard, but I want you to pick up this bag of stinky shit & put it in your bin until trash day next week. 

Just think of it as a win/win, pick up other people’s dog poop, and then punish the fuckers who leave their trash cans out by depositing the bags in them.  

1 hour ago, Deej said:
3 hours ago, Okie State said:
Can you even imagine all the shit that gets reported to the police on a daily basis?

I had the game warden come out because the people next to me were shooting doves and cooking them in their fryer in the backyard. They haven't been in their yard in the two weeks since. I probably would have given them a pass, but camera caught them shooting them in my yard and climbing the fence to retrieve them.

O.o

16 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Mother fucking this. We walk our dog at least 3X a day and pick up her poo but usually one or two piles from the assholes who don't. About the only thing more infuriating than the fucktards who don't pick up after their dogs are the ones who go through the effort of bagging the shit and then LEAVE THE FUCKING BAG ON THE CURB! What the ever loving fuck? Are they saying "hey neighbor, I'm awesome & didn't leave my dog's shit in your yard, but I want you to pick up this bag of stinky shit & put it in your bin until trash day next week. 

Even better when those assholes leave the plastic poop bag on the hiking trail.  Because they're going to pick it up on the way back, right?  Right?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Deej said:
21 hours ago, Okie State said:
Can you even imagine all the shit that gets reported to the police on a daily basis?

I had the game warden come out because the people next to me were shooting doves and cooking them in their fryer in the backyard. They haven't been in their yard in the two weeks since. I probably would have given them a pass, but camera caught them shooting them in my yard and climbing the fence to retrieve them.

Technically that is a state jail felony (killing of game on private property). 

Some people have gotten into serious trouble shooting a deer, to only have it jump the fence onto the neighbor's property and having trouble proving that they shot the deer on their own property when caught trespassing.  Best to just let it go and not take the risk. 

15 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Someone asked where to dispose of used motor oil and a guy responded (trolling I assume) that he always returns it to nature where it came from by pouring it down the storm drain. Can't wait to see the responses.

My Nextdoor is getting boring.  Thinking about some subtle trolling to get things going again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LoneStarBiker said:

Technically that is a state jail felony (killing of game on private property). 

Some people have gotten into serious trouble shooting a deer, to only have it jump the fence onto the neighbor's property and having trouble proving that they shot the deer on their own property when caught trespassing.  Best to just let it go and not take the risk. 

Had the grumpy-ass-old-man neighbor at my old property give me shit when a deer my son shot on our property jumped into his side pasture. Trying to do the right thing, we called him to get permission to go look for it. He tried to tell me it wasn't deer season (it was youth season) and wanted to bitch about hunters in general. 

Finally I said "Do we have your permission to look for this deer, or not?"

Him "Well... I don't know... I guess..."

Me "Thanks." click

I guess rattlesnake season has officially started.  Cue the posts about killing vs. relocating rattlesnakes.

Hi neighbors, the rattlesnakes are out, please have your children be aware. This girl was curled up by our fence last night by our AC unit.

Next time, instead of killing a wild animal, you can call Round Rock animal control at 512-218-5500 and they will come and relocate it to a different area. It's better than killing a native species.

Thank you for responding in the best way possible by killing it!

I would have relocated out in the country, alive... I understand people safety but there are 1000 others all around and these guys were here before homes

I guess my next post will be my contact information, so people can stop being so inconsiderate to a simple snake and we can stop savagely killing wildlife. It's not that hard..

Dave / Greg and Gage Have you ever actually tried to do what you suggest? Do you think the snake will just hang around and chill till the "relocators" get there? If they are even willing to come as others have related? Gage, please post your contact info as you suggested. I came across a large rattler when I was putting out the trash about midnight a couple weeks ago. You won't mind if I call then will you? I asked him to stay but the snake said he had other plans and couldn't wait for me to call in the morning...he is now in snake heaven. Assuming he was a good snake... And Greg, dinosaurs were here before houses too, but I wouldn't want a T-Tex in my back yard. Just sayin'...

This argument will go on over and over for the next 8 months or so.

1 hour ago, GSU&UT said:

Not quite sure what in the hell this guy is asking,

2018_04_18_21_11_10_Nextdoor.png

Mike works at Milano Pizza, where they are looking to hire a new pizza cook.  He's taking to Nextdoor to see if any of his neighbors would be interested in the job.  However, when he initially posted about the job, he neglected to include either the number to reach him, or the number to reach Milano Pizza where they are hiring.

Someone asked where to dispose of used motor oil and a guy responded (trolling I assume) that he always returns it to nature where it came from by pouring it down the storm drain. Can't wait to see the responses.

My dad just washed it down the street next to the curb with the water hose.

7 hours ago, Okie State said:

Idiots. Supposed to pour it along the fence line. Also makes a good flea and tick dip for dogs.

Edited by High Plains Drifter

9 hours ago, Okie State said:

Friend launched his pan of used oil into his street right as a patrol car came around the corner. Officer was not amused. Friend was white and the dog was inside, so neither my friend nor his dog got shot.

To the parents of the kids at the court...

As a parent with a kid in jr high I would want someone to share with me if this was my child. A little before 6:30 tonight there was several high school boys climbing over the fence to get into the basketball court. The kid that “lived in the hood” was named Julian and his buddy climbing the fence was wearing either a ladies robe or a kimono and they were riding in a gold Prelude. Needless to say when they were asked to go home and get their key instead of trespassing it turned into an ordeal.

Kimono?  Really?

1 hour ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

12343d420649cef8b55973a82cfc1b970caf.jpg

Truly golden.  Several thoughts and questions . . .

1.  if one of your morning activities is to go outside and check for suspicious activity . . . isn't that suspicious activity in and of itself?

2.  why would 2 homeless people own a car?

3.  is a 90s vehicle really "late model"?

4.  who actually owns a Tazer?

<don't taze me bro'>

1 hour ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

12343d420649cef8b55973a82cfc1b970caf.jpg

Truly golden.  Several thoughts and questions . . .

1.  if one of your morning activities is to go outside and check for suspicious activity . . . isn't that suspicious activity in and of itself?

2.  why would 2 homeless people own a car?

3.  is a 90s vehicle really "late model"?

4.  who actually owns a Tazer?

<don't taze me bro'>