Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

51 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Your doorbell was warning you about black helicopters?

As opposed to the doorbell that warns you about black solicitors?  At least the Ring customer base is getting more conspiratorial, but less racist.  I'd say in 2020, that's progress.  

• 4 weeks later...

I might have a fucking winner today... its not nextdoor, but it is on the neighborhood page. 

I am trying to figure out the thought of what the fuck went through her brain to take the time to do a basic drive by posting.... of soemthing she ( and yes its a woman) thought was suspicious....

but not suspicious enough to call the cops.... because duh, she's got a chiro appt shes late for...

50842009652_61a9ef78d1.jpg

At least the rest of the replies are a mix of,  why the fuck didnt you call the cops?  or how the fuck could you take the time to write out this post without bothering to call the cops

• Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

I don't understand why we let the elderly use the internet. Old woman called me names so I PMed her to ask what her problem was. Now she's sending me these messages saying "CEASE AND DESIST! YOU ARE HARASSING ME". Nextdoor doesn't have a block feature so I have to endure them until support acts 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

I don't understand why we let the elderly use the internet. Old woman called me names so I PMed her to ask what her problem was. Now she's sending me these messages saying "CEASE AND DESIST! YOU ARE HARASSING ME". Nextdoor doesn't have a block feature so I have to endure them until support acts 

Pics of her plz.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

We had one over the weekend that was pretty peak Nextdoor. I should have grabbed a screenshot, the good replies are all gone now.

Guy posts a new thread about how Granite City Brewing did not accept his coupon. Those were pretty much all of the details he provided. Dude is immediately bombarded by Karen stating that "she would be embarrassed to even attempt to use a coupon at a restaurant (during the pandemic)" and how often times she even pays MORE than her food costs these days because restaurants are struggling. It goes as you would imagine from there. People judging the OP's character and morality, people defending him, people sticking up for Granite City, debate on the merits of using coupons, etc. All because he probably had an expired coupon. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/16/2021 at 11:46 PM, HRSchenker said:

Wtf did you say to an old lady to make her call you names?  And which names?  

• 1 month later...

We apparently have a gang of thugs riding around the neighborhoods "selling" security systems.  Turns out that their are several of them.  All wearing company logo shirts, slacks, name tags, etc.  I intend to shoot on sight.

Guy on a white Segway.  A while back someone posted on here about a suspicious guy on a white Segway looking into houses. I’m unable to find that thread, if you have encountered this person, will you please PM me? I may have encountered him today. His behavior was suspicious and he said some things that were red flags. White male, white hair, grey polo shirt on a white Segway. I’m not going to go into too much detail right now and I don’t care to debate with anyone. I just would like anyone who may have encountered this person to contact me. Thanks, neighbors!

Edited by Jerry Callo

1 hour ago, Jerry Callo said:

We apparently have a gang of thugs riding around the neighborhoods "selling" security systems.  Turns out that their are several of them.  All wearing company logo shirts, slacks, name tags, etc.  I intend to shoot on sight.

Guy on a white Segway.  A while back someone posted on here about a suspicious guy on a white Segway looking into houses. I’m unable to find that thread, if you have encountered this person, will you please PM me? I may have encountered him today. His behavior was suspicious and he said some things that were red flags. White male, white hair, grey polo shirt on a white Segway. I’m not going to go into too much detail right now and I don’t care to debate with anyone. I just would like anyone who may have encountered this person to contact me. Thanks, neighbors!

White dudes on white Segways are intimidating AF, apparently. 

1 hour ago, Jerry Callo said:

paul blart GIF

• Hook 'Em 5

14 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

Forking??!!? 2 weeks ago garage was egged. Last night, forks inserted in the ground all over our grass. This is becoming ridiculous!! If anyone knows of any shenanigans, we’d appreciate any tips. Police report has been filed!! 

Do you have teenage children? There's your answer.

• Like 1

If you really wanna piss off somebody in Austin, shove plastic drinking straws into their front lawn.  Then call some environmental group and rat them out.  

'SOMEONE SIPPED!' 

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

never heard of forks in the grass. What kind of horrible shenanigans are today's youth up to?

I remember my house getting forked when I was in high school, 16 years ago.  So def not just "today's" youth. 

22 hours ago, Js1 said:

I remember my house getting forked when I was in high school, 16 years ago.  So def not just "today's" youth. 

I do know it was a thing around that time.  Youngest daughter was in high school around that time.  The thing was that it was a friend of hers and her friend's 2 aggie siblings that did it.  So, I thought it was another aggie tradition that I was not aware of...like 'Fork t.u.' or similar

If you really wanna piss off somebody in Austin, shove plastic drinking straws into their front lawn.  Then call some environmental group and rat them out.  
'SOMEONE SIPPED!' 

Actually I was told the new thing in Austin is to set up a tent city meth lab in someone's front yard.

Lol pranked
  • Haha 1

On 3/21/2021 at 11:32 AM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I’m not completely sure, but if you have time to take a closeup picture of the driver there just might be something else you could take a picture of that might identify who hit you 

35DA4B0D-2820-4DC8-912D-114225B4C9D5.png

Later in the thread she said she has the plate but didnt share it.

On 3/21/2021 at 11:32 AM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I’m not completely sure, but if you have time to take a closeup picture of the driver there just might be something else you could take a picture of that might identify who hit you 

35DA4B0D-2820-4DC8-912D-114225B4C9D5.png

Ironic that she drives a Ford Escape

• Hook 'Em 2