CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

4 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

This guy going on about the President's leadership and actions?

We're definitely screwed.

This feels like when some major executive management change is made and one fuck up puts another fuck up in charge and everyone knows things will end in fuckery.

Edited by F250

With the attention span of a flea, Trump is having a hard time not spacing out.  It was distracting as hell to see him leering around the speaker into the crowd.

No matter how many times I see it, it's still amazing seeing these grown ass men bend the knee and kiss his ass even in the most serious of times like this.

• Like 2

Just now, The Royal We said:

With the attention span of a flea, Trump is having a hard time not spacing out.  It was distracting as hell to see him leering around the speaker into the crowd.

No matter how many times I see it, it's still amazing seeing these grown ass men bend the knee and kiss his ass even in the most serious of times like this.

It’s pathetic.  

9 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

This is painful. Look, we all know Trump ain’t an epidemiologist. Give us a 2 minute “We got the best people” working on this and turn it over to someone who actually knows something. 

I loved it when he would stumble through a fact or figure and then say "that's something" and then move on to the next one.

I thought I was watching a real life version of a Family Guy episode with Peter Griffin giving this press conference.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, workswithseed said:

Yeah, but doesn't mean we should just let people coming in and getting reinfected.

Good point.  Democrats have always been big proponents of just letting people come in and get reinfected.  I once marched on Washington holding a placard that read “Just let people come in and get reinfected!”  It’s a big part of the Dem platform, tbh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

This is painful. Look, we all know Trump ain’t an epidemiologist. Give us a 2 minute “We got the best people” working on this and turn it over to someone who actually knows something. 

I loved it when he would stumble through a fact or figure and then say "that's something" and then move on to the next one.

I thought I was watching a real life version of a Family Guy episode with Peter Griffin giving this press conference.

Just now, BrickHorn said:

Good point.  Democrats have always been big proponents of just letting people come in and get reinfected.  I once marched on Washington holding a placard that read “Just let people come in and get reinfected!”  It’s a big part of the Dem platform, tbh.

Yeah, I mean everyone was was just letting in caravans every year. Seem like a great idea.

Well the good plan is to make them too scared of deportation to seek medical care. Seems like a promising way to stop the spread of disease.

• immamac changed the title to CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk