Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot

Gil Bang

On 1/1/2021 at 4:31 PM, Paul Wesley said:

Listened to about 15-20 minutes of Rush this morning.  He spent the entire time talking about Republican strategies on January 6 that could subvert Congressional certification of the election.  Just a laundry list of possible tactics... "If that doesn't work, then McConnell could just refuse to call for a vote."   Etc.  

A couple times he seemed to slip up and accidentally use the phrase "overturn the election."

You know... just a good old Medal-of-Freedom recipient fomenting treason.   

Quoting myself here from last week.  I'm telling you this:  If you haven't listened to Rush lately, it is full-on treason pretty much nonstop.   I am totally not surprised that he's still calling for violence even *after* the deeply shameful events of this week.  

To borrow from Bill Burr... Rush is a first-ballot Treason Hall of Famer.  

On 1/7/2021 at 11:53 AM, Neonmoon said:

Cancer needs to try harder

"There's a lot of people calling for the end of violence, there's a lot of conservatives, social media, that say that any violence, aggression at all is unacceptable, regardless of the circumstances. I am glad Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual Tea Party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord didn't feel that way."

Ah, so that's why, specifically, he got the ban hammer today. I was curious why he was included with the Q nuts. Being an overall shitstain on society day in and day out didn't seem like quite enough of a crime.

• Hook 'Em 1

reaper-death.jpg

Look dude, Your annual review is coming up and I know ya been busy with this covid shit, but the big guy upstairs is getting  a little impatient with me and I'm out of excuses why you haven't got this shit done.  That's the last I'm gonna say on this shit.  Comprende?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, aggie08 said:

When he dies, I'm buying the most expensive $50 bottle of whiskey that I can find and drinking every single drop. Fuck you for being one of the first to truly monetize hate.

There are $50 bottles of whiskey more expensive than other $50 bottles of whiskey ?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

There are $50 bottles of whiskey more expensive than other $50 bottles of whiskey ?

There are $50 bottles of whiskey that should be $15-20.  Those are the ones to which the post was referring.

Saucy Jack nails it with his post.

Edited by slorch

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

I’m starting to think this guy needs to live long enough to witness the death of his only child — the toxic conservatism he spent his life nurturing.

I've lost so many people to cancer, and I have had to come to terms with Rush and his toxicity and his medical condition. I had a lot of hate in my heart and finally just faced it and said stop. Of the right wing places I view/listen to in order to gain perspective, I do not scan the airwaves for his voice.

If his hate gives him something for which to live then, like the Voldemort he is, one day his last horcrux will expire and so will he.

On 12/28/2020 at 4:50 PM, Jive Turkey said:

major props for the Clash reference.  and fuck, i've been singing it wrong for 30 years.  i thought it was "If Adolf Hitler flew into Germany"

talk about a killer single:

the-clash-white-man-in-hammersmith-palai

The Prisoner is a pretty damned good song, too.

Spoiler

On 12/24/2020 at 5:14 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Like I said, I want him to see Biden being sworn in.

Oh, and Rush is getting sued by Dominion.  Want to at least have that play out a bit as well.

DONALD TRUMP
Dominion Voting Warns Fox News, Sean Hannity, Other Conservative Outlets That Defamation Lawsuits Are Imminent
By Dan Mangan, CNBC • Published January 7, 2021 • Updated on January 7, 2021 at 3:03 am

Dominion Voting Systems has warned Fox News, major Fox personalities, other conservative media outlets, radio host Rush Limbaugh and conservative lawyers that defamation litigation against them is "imminent."
Dominion has been the target of baseless conspiracy theories by President Donald Trump and his allies about the election that he lost to Joe Biden.
Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, Rush Limbaugh, Sidney Powell, L. Lin Wood, Rudy Giuliani, Newsmax, OAN and Epoch Times also were sent letters by Dominion.

Lawsuits are coming.

Dominion Voting Systems, one of the targets of President Donald Trump's baseless conspiracy theories about the election that he lost, has warned Fox News, major Fox personalities, other conservative media outlets, radio host Rush Limbaugh and conservative lawyers that defamation litigation against them is "imminent."

• 1 month later...
  • hayden_horn changed the title to Rush Limbaugh has died from lung cancer
  • Gil Bang changed the title to Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot