Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, Eskimohorn said:

Initially they did not disclose where he was buried but his remains are in north St Louis at https://bellefontainecemetery.org

Yes, that is where that rotten pile of refuse now lies. The cemetery has a self-guided tour, described by a brochure you can pick up there, that goes past many of the gravesites of famous people lying there. As of last Sep, the tour did not mention limbaugh. Possibly because his bloated corpse is a new addition, or possibly to prevent people from treating his gravesite as he deserves. But you can look up specific names from their website, so you ought to be able to find where in the cemetery it was buried.

I did not try myself when I visited though. I went to pay my respects to William Clark (from Lewis and Clark), and it seemed like it would be disrespectful to Clark to take the opportunity to piss on limbaugh, so I let the corpse of that fat disgusting pig lie. At least that one time.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I don't think 4doors appreciates us making travel plans to urinate on one of his hero's graves.  Mostly because he knows for some of you, it's not hyperbole.  I genuinely believe that a couple of you will actually go through with it.  Traditional burial to me is ridiculous, but odds are if I pissed in a cemetery, some family members mourning somebody else 50 yards away would see me and I would ruin their week.  

I am going to absolutely defile the Trump library bathroom one day though.  Shit in everything but the toilet, clog the toilet paper up with the museum guidebook, make myself projectile vomit all over the vanity, and write in lipstick on the mirror, "Have Cruz come clean this mess up."  I mean they can't put cameras in the bathroom, so the folks that were in there before me obviously did it.  But then again, there'll be people like me...who I don't want to ruin the day for by messing up the bathrooms for.  They'll be there for same reasons I'm there, to see if we can finally unlock the mystery behind why so many otherwise normal Americans put their trust and affection in the hands of such a below-average human.  

What do Rush fans listen to now in the middle of the day without him or fresh Qanon messages being sent out?  Serious question.  That's a big void in the lives of people who are easily manipulated.  Were we half smart, we could sell them something else to do between 11-2pm.  

Honestly, don't do that.  It won't hurt Trump; he'll be dead.  It'll only hurt the poor immigrant on the custodial staff who has to clean that up.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

poor immigrant---Yeah, Ted Cruz.  Like I said.

(I wouldn't do that because I'm guessing millions of people like me end up visiting the place with the sense of morbid curiosity I take in watching those pimple extraction videos on youtube.  It's not the staff's fault that Trump is a monster.  I'm guessing NARA and the individual foundations behind the libraries provide really good benefits and a pretty low-stress work environment)

Edited by Lobo

To be fair to Limbaugh, he didn't just conveniently get bone spurs the day before the next draft lottery.  He had a long-existing anal cyst that his draft board probably feared would cause him to scream out in agony every time he sat in a humid foxhole for hours on end, thereby giving up his platoon's position.  But in all seriousness, it was on his medical records for long before the draft and was considered serious, though not life-threatening.  

Now, do you who that anal cyst grew up to become after it was removed from Limbaugh's ass?

You guessed it.

Donald J. Trump

To be fair to Limbaugh, he didn't just conveniently get bone spurs the day before the next draft lottery.  He had a long-existing anal cyst that his draft board probably feared would cause him to scream out in agony every time he sat in a humid foxhole for hours on end, thereby giving up his platoon's position.  But in all seriousness, it was on his medical records for long before the draft and was considered serious, though not life-threatening.  
Now, do you who that anal cyst grew up to become after it was removed from Limbaugh's ass?
You guessed it.
Donald J. Trump

Its true. He was kept from being conscripted due to this anal cyst and what Limbaugh described as a trick football knee.

I think Satan has a very crude sense of humor. In order to intervene and prevent Rush from being fragged by his own troops, they gave him an anal cyst. Then helped Rush spew hatred towards Clinton’s draft dodging. And as Rush denigrated drug abusers, while he was himself a huge drug fiend.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yep, he got me too.  Imagine getting upset that other people don't like Rush Limbaugh.  He's a sad, sad little man.

I picture 4doors taping pictures of Rittenhouse and Rush above his bed, printed from foxnews like my sister used to tape tiger beat pics of Kirk Cameron & Scott Baio.

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

It won’t happen soon but someday I’m gonna post a pic on this board or whatever new board we all migrate to of me pissing on this grave and trumps. It won’t have my dick on it just the stream. I do have standards and limits. 

Leave enough of your dick in the pic so that when the cops search the online images for the person that desecrated his grave, it can be like the scene with Ms. Balbricker where she wants to arrange a lineup of tallywhackers.  "And we could hang up posters all over campus sir.  With an image of the incriminating penis that says, 'Have you seen this prick?  Warning:  Extremely Dangerous!"  I dunno, I just love that scene.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Leave enough of your dick in the pic so that when the cops search the online images for the person that desecrated his grave, it can be like the scene with Ms. Balbricker where she wants to arrange a lineup of tallywhackers.  "And we could hang up posters all over campus sir.  With an image of the incriminating penis that says, 'Have you seen this prick?  Warning:  Extremely Dangerous!"  I dunno, I just love that scene.  

Nah I don’t post dick pics. Never got the attraction of that although it’s apparently ubiquitous. 

My wife actually told me one time you need to tell our sons not to do that since it seems so common and I was like, they’re normal good kids and not assholes and wouldn’t.

I guarantee you that bravo guy has sent out multiple dick pics out.

• Haha 1

No dic pics at Trump's grave.  No shitting all over the Library bathroom.  No hurting 4Doors feelings.  No pissing at Limbaugh's.

When the fuck did you guys get so lame?  

We never do anything fun anymore around here.  Thanks a lot immamac! 

Its true. He was kept from being conscripted due to this anal cyst and what Limbaugh described as a trick football knee.

I think Satan has a very crude sense of humor. In order to intervene and prevent Rush from being fragged by his own troops, they gave him an anal cyst. Then helped Rush spew hatred towards Clinton’s draft dodging. And as Rush denigrated drug abusers, while he was himself a huge drug fiend.
It's. Always. Projection.

6 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

He was ready to go for a REAL WAR or a national emergency !!!!

20 hours ago, Lobo said:

I really do wonder where Trump will opt to be buried.  I know he thinks he'll live forever, but at some point---any President has to formally decree those things to a private attorney in the event they die after leaving office.  It's bad for business to have loved ones fighting over where to bury a former President, because it becomes public and our State Dept. hates it.  I imagine the only three choices are Trump family plots in Queens, Mar-a-Lago (really helps the inevitable resale of the place to have coffins under some of the fairways), or the site of his Presidential Library.  Nobody knows where the library will be, and he'd be hesitant to choose Queens because not enough people will be able to come adore him and worship at his shrine.  The ingress/egress at that place is tight and there's nowhere to sell merch on site.  

No real obvious choice.  But yeah, I'll probably try to piss on it at some point in the future...who'm I kidding?

They're going to do a full Jeremy Bentham with the corpse, display him at Mar-A-Lago, and charge the rubes $50/head to see him.  That's the obvious choice.

13 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

LoL …. During the Vietnam War, after holding a 2-S college deferment, he was reclassified as 1-Y – meaning qualified for military service but available only in time of war or national emergency - for a pilonidal cyst on his butt.

Pilonidal cyst?  Pretty sure that was his cranium...

Anybody do a welfare check on 4Doors?  He's gotta be taking this rough.  Thankfully, some tastefully done nude sketches of Kyle Rittenhouse arrived at his home earlier today to assuage some of the grief.  Those, and some white claws, can really help take the edge off a challenging anniversary.

• 1 month later...

I usually only think of RL because I'm remembering that my worst day on earth is still better than his best day in Hell... it's a way that I count my blessings.

On the other end of the Rush spectrum, I think about Neil Peart almost daily.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...
  • Gil Bang changed the title to Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot