Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot

Gil Bang

• 3 months later...

February 17, 2021

It has been 604 days since Rush's passing. I encourage you to take this time to sit down with your children and use the moment to discuss the fleeting nature of life and the ever onward marching of time. And then celebrate accordingly, as we will never again be able to commemorate "604 days since that fat, GOP cock-sucking piece of trash kicked it" again.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• Gil Bang changed the title to Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot
45 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Fuck this guy.

In 2020 while covid was wreaking havoc upon the world,  Limbaugh said covid 19 was about as severe as the common cold and the democrats were using it to “Get Trump”. 

You know, it's kind of funny how my father, who listened to Rush religiously from the very beginning, also thought covid was not severe and it was a hoax to get Trump.

What a coincidence.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
The sooner trump, boebert, greene and the like join him the better off this country will be.

I will party when Trump kicks the bucket. Not because I hate him, which I certainly do, but it would be all the tears of the MAGAts that will send me over the celebrity cliff.

Also I found it amazingly hilarious when some right wing nut job on here tried to be holier than thou about people celebrating this utter shitbag’s death. Imagine defending Rush…really.
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I will party when Trump kicks the bucket. Not because I hate him, which I certainly do, but it would be all the tears of the MAGAts that will send me over the celebrity cliff.

I'm keeping a vacation day in reserve every year until that bastard dies.  I'm going to need it to recover from the mother of all hangovers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

We kinda started an intra-thread about it somewhere around here.  Probably not great timing now though, I don't want to read the "What about Carter-isms" for a month.  

It kinda depends on when he dies.  If he were to die on the campaign trail next year, that would be even more exciting than if he just withers away at Mar-a-Lago after another loss in 5 years.  The two big problems though that are gonna have a big influence over how/where we celebrate are:

1.  A huge portion of his base won't accept his death.  They'll either assume it was faked and that he's alive and operating a government-in-exile.  Or they'll assume he is dead but was poisoned/assassinated by the deep state.  This will create a number of even more unhinged stupids than we are already dealing with at that moment.  Which feeds into my second concern.

2.  Places like Austin will be prime targets for political violence.   Because this town will throw down when he dies, but we're surrounded by MAGA country on three sides.  Those guys are gonna pull a Rittenhouse and come to Austin to help quell the chaos in the streets (even though it would be mostly peaceful and celebratory).  The site of us literally dancing in the streets to that man's rotting corpse won't sit well with them.  They open carry, Austinites in typical human self-preservation mode-fight back, MAGA stupids open fire claiming "self-defense/keeping-the-peace."   I'm too old to start shit, but I'm gonna want to be around other revelers.  won't bring a sign or a shirt or shout smack talk...but I would absolutely bask in the fraternal bonds of celebrating in public somewhere.  preferably an open space, 'cause I'm bringing lots of fireworks and black tar heroin.  But while we're all fucked up out of our minds and chicks are flashing their tits and pop-up concerts are happening all over town, we'll drop our guard and would make very vulnerable targets.   

The wildcard in this will be all the MAGA supporters who won't take to violence, but will be upset and weeping in public like a fucked up Don McClean song.  Coworkers, friends, neighbors, relatives, random strangers passing on a sidewalk---physically depressed and sad and angry and confused.  How you do not walk around drunk and shout at those people, "FUCK YOUR FEELINGS!"  By the way we're funding our surly party for this inevitability with MAGA nation's preference of one of two shirts/hats/flags:

A: "DONALD TRUMP WAS ASASSINATED BY THE DEEP STATE!"

-or-

B:  "PRESIDENT TRUMP IS ALIVE!  TRUMP/JFK JR., 2028!"