Theranos' Death Rattle

TwiceHorn

Not psychotic, calculated. She did it for the optics.

I think she probably is a psychopath, and it was calculated for the optics with the prosecution/jury, and locking in an anchor baby with generational wealth before she’s bankrupt and a business world pariah.

48ec5bfe234b157a8763d0e43ce16dd3.jpg

On 1/14/2022 at 4:36 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Saw this article about her being an imprisoned  mother of a young child.  https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2022/01/14/as-a-mother-in-prison-elizabeth-holmes-faces-an-agonizing-separation-from-son/

I had kind of forgotten/ignored her decisions to a) get married and b) have a child while under federal indictment.

On reflection, those were a couple of fairly psychotic decisions.  Made even more curious by the fact that someone else more or less agreed to them.

Sympathy Fuck Trophy to tug the jury's heartstrings in hopes for a clean sheet Not Guilty verdict.  

• 8 months later...

Really odd development.  A witness for the prosecution reached out to Holmes’ team to recant some of his testimony. So he perjured himself? I’m sure the government will be very kind and understanding in this matter. 

Just STFU and let the bitch do 5 years in a white collar facility in Martha’s Vineyard. Instead the witness will probably be doing 5 years in San Quentin. 

9 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Really odd development.  A witness for the prosecution reached out to Holmes’ team to recant some of his testimony. So he perjured himself? I’m sure the government will be very kind and understanding in this matter. 

Just STFU and let the bitch do 5 years in a white collar facility in Martha’s Vineyard. Instead the witness will probably be doing 5 years in San Quentin. 

I looked and it wasn't specifically to recant testimony.  It was something less than that.  Still, a bizarre development.

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Johnny Chimpo said:

Is it really going to be that high? I kind of assumed it would end up being 3-5. 

It's federal.  They usually do at least 80 percent of their sentence.  I bet she gets a pardon from President Biden on his way out.  She still has a lot of political ammo.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, UTGrad98 said:

What kind of mind tries to have 2 children back to back during a trial where you know you could be behind bars for 15 years. I didn't know she was pregnant again. Sickening. Is that what pure selfishness looks like?

Maybe its a pretty sick attempt to get a lightened sentence

11 years. Yikes. Maybe she can use the time to graduate from college. 

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/elizabeth-holmes-theranos-founder-sentenced-to-1125-years-in-prison-222816236.html

That Bankman-Fried little shit should smuggle himself to Russia ASAP. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

9 hours ago, FartingMonk said:

It's federal.  They usually do at least 80 percent of their sentence.  I bet she gets a pardon from President Biden on his way out.  She still has a lot of political ammo.  

You can earn up to 54 days a year off a sentence by avoiding discipline.  The First Step Act added to that some by earning time off through taking classes.

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

You can earn up to 54 days a year off a sentence by avoiding discipline.  The First Step Act added to that some by earning time off through taking classes.

Yeah.  It's right around 20 percent.  My cousin got caught up in a whole triad weed grow house operation before the weed thing relaxed and did some fed time.  Also know now to say nothing over the phone.  That RICO and conspiracy stuff is pretty damn easy to get a conviction 

2 hours ago, FartingMonk said:

She probably won't go to jail for another 3-4 years.  She doesn't have to report to jail until April.  In the mean time her lawyers are going to appeal and from they are saying she is going to be allowed to be free until the appeals process goes through.  Must be nice to be rich.

Sam Bankman Fried:

1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, FartingMonk said:

She probably won't go to jail for another 3-4 years.  She doesn't have to report to jail until April.  In the mean time her lawyers are going to appeal and from they are saying she is going to be allowed to be free until the appeals process goes through.  Must be nice to be rich.

Probably true.  If you don't get pretrial detention, you usually are free on appeal..

How much money she still got?  Asking for a friend.

No really, she was the world's youngest female billionaire or some such.  But it was all tied up in Theranos, right, or was it?  I'm sure the government attached all her assets, right?  How does any of this work?  Splain it to me like I'm 5.

Edited by CycleTex87

30 minutes ago, CycleTex87 said:

No really, she was the world's youngest female billionaire or some such.  But it was all tied up in Theranos, right, or was it?  I'm sure the government attached all her assets, right?  How does any of this work?  Splain it to me like I'm 5.

She doesn't have any Theranos money left.  She cucked some rich ass hotel dude and has one kid with him with another on the way.  She met this dumbass after the the whole fraud fiasco.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

She doesn't have any Theranos money left.  She cucked some rich ass hotel dude and has one kid with him with another on the way.  She met this dumbass after the the whole fraud fiasco.

So I goggles him and wtf he is young and good looking.

I figured it was some old ass.  Guy is fucking insane 

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

People are sickly attracted to deranged. Similar to young, good looking chicks who write and marry serial killers in prison.

2 hours ago, CycleTex87 said:

The move by the ultra wealthy has been to take out loans using their stocks as collateral. They can capitalize their stocks, but retain ownership. 

It's a hell of a thing if your stock is on the rise and interest rates are low. And it contributes to inflation, hooray!

So I goggles him and wtf he is young and good looking.

I figured it was some old ass.  Guy is fucking insane 

He’s not insane, just weak and manipulable. Holmes is a psychopath (literally). Psychopaths can be incredibly attentive and can make their targets “feel like the only person in the world”. I’m sure she was sucking his dick / turning tricks / fawning all over him and being attentive to every little detail like her life depended on it; because it kind of does and she has no soul or moral compass.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 686 said:

He’s not insane, just weak and manipulable. Holmes is a psychopath (literally). Psychopaths can be incredibly attentive and can make their targets “feel like the only person in the world”. I’m sure she was sucking his dick / turning tricks / fawning all over him and being attentive to every little detail like her life depended on it; because it kind of does and she has no soul or moral compass.

Maybe he just likes her Barry White voice whispering in his ear while she NowThis' him?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...