2020 Stl Cardinals thread of....who knows?

pops

You are a weird fuck. I posted EXACTLY what your team needed to do, something the person who created this fucking thread subsequently agreed with. Your idiotic post, that no one else even bothered to acknowledge, was a bunch of words that didn’t make a shit. 

Put down the booze, & enjoy the fact your team is in the fucking playoffs. 

38 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

You are a weird fuck. I posted EXACTLY what your team needed to do, something the person who created this fucking thread subsequently agreed with. Your idiotic post, that no one else even bothered to acknowledge, was a bunch of words that didn’t make a shit. 

Put down the booze, & enjoy the fact your team is in the fucking playoffs. 

a) sober as a judge, and a sober judge at that.

b) you chimed in with YOUR stupid reductive "point" after I posted about the variety of paths to the playoffs.  Yes, "win and in".  Nobody knew that.   What about a loss?

c) my team being in the playoffs is kinda normal, and not an automatic source of joy.  Greatest NL franchise and all.  Be best.

26 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Whatever bro, sorry you are STILL worked up about my correct post that the thread OP agreed with. 

Well, far be it from me to contradict what the precious OP said.  He was wrong, as Beau Vine elaborated on in the following post.

Go do some homework and get a little smarter.  No doubt playoff arithmetic is tricky, but keep working at it.

8 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

I didn’t like it after last season, but don’t recall if it was a money issue or not.

As I recall it was a defense decision. I dont follow the braves at all but a buddy that does said it hasn't been an issue this year. 

I get not exercising on molina and figuring something out but how do you not exercise on wong?  He can go through slumps at the plate but he's a legit gold glover. That makes no sense unless they are lining up the truck for springer.