Kyler Murray - The Savior or Satan of OU Football

closetojumping

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he is mad that a employer wants him to do his job and prepare to do his job at the highest level , all the while wearing a shirt with Ea$y on it, that just paid him 100+ million guaranteed without him accomplishing anything that is worthy of that type of money. Dude has lost it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He felt like he had to list his accomplishments and started talking about his high school wins 😂.

He doesn’t have any self awareness. One day he’ll learn no one gives a shit what you did before. Right now he’s a highly paid QB with no playoff wins. Cool deal about games as a 16 year old tho

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

If you put in the time, why did they force this clause into your contract, Kryler?

Just learn to take the loss, pussy.

As they say it's always better for people to think you are a moron rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

• Hook 'Em 2

41 minutes ago, Helobious said:

In Kyler’s defense, he probably makes a fuckton of money streaming and in the eSports world. It’s stupid how lucrative all that is right now. 

Does this justify doing fewer than 4 hours per week of film prep during the season?

What’s worse than having to or actually putting a clause like this in and cause drama and tension? Putting the clause in, then removing it. Kyler will definitely DGAF now. Ea$y money y’all dumb bitches!

I wish someone could ask him if he knew about the clause when he signed the contract. If the answer is yes, then he has no justification for being such a salty bitch about it. If the answer is no, then that means he didnt independently study his contract hard enough before signing. It's just beautiful, really.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

I wish someone could ask him if he knew about the clause when he signed the contract. If the answer is yes, then he has no justification for being such a salty bitch about it. If the answer is no, then that means he didnt independently study his contract hard enough before signing. It's just beautiful, really.

Awesome Sean Penn GIF

I doubt more than a handful of players read the contract all the way through. His agent needs to be kicked in the dick.

On 7/27/2022 at 10:30 PM, markstanco said:

ESPNU today was talking about the 4 hour clause vs other QBs. They said manning actually had his own office in the colts facility.

Kyler has his own office in the Cardinals' facility.

portrait-three-funny-little-kids-playing-ball-pit-enjoying-time-childrens-entertainment-play-area-copy-space-happy-120272636.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm sure this was posted somewhere, but not here.

Kewok was smacked in the face during a post-game celebration. Can't tell if the guy did it intentionally or was trying to get a high-five and Kewok was moving on and the high-five just missed and hit his face. I don't think the guy could even see Kewok at that point.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

it wasn't a raiders fan, it was the cardinals fan he pushed out of the way to get to the raiders fan. notice the complexion of the hand that love taps kyler, and notice that it's a left hand, and that the raiders fan is holding his phone in his left hand.

No, that's a right hand.

image.thumb.png.692a1ba51a61abe28b9a903e12b3bd92.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

No, that's a right hand.

image.thumb.png.692a1ba51a61abe28b9a903e12b3bd92.png

i'm referring to the left hand that you see on his shoulder pad in this photo. i should have specified that it was the hand that hit him the hardest, and the only hand that came from the direction that Murray charged towards. the raiders fan probably couldn't have reached murray even if he wanted to. 

Edited by shadow_operative