Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

6 minutes ago, bluto said:

Soooo is it possible to see what else Melvin is in on if they have to liquidate positions?

An SEC filing came out at close that showed the BlackRock increased their position by 2 million shares. It might an interesting research project to see which stocks Melvin is short that are being held by BlackRock. If BlackRock got tired of Melvin pissing in their Cheerios, they might be out to crush them.

I should edit to add that by the time anyone gets the list together, Melvin might be liquidated already. It was an interesting thought I had earlier today when Melvin had a lot more runway.

Edited by Eastwood

13 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Friday $370 SPY Puts (implying a ~3.5% drop) seemed pretty cheap ($0.22) so I bought a chunk. In reality, GME is probably way too insignificant to really to spark a contagion, but what the hell. Im still pissed for not buying the $80 calls I had loaded up this morning. I tripped over my panties on the way to hit "enter" and now look at me.....gambling on SPY puts like a degen. 

What a pussy

Oh yeah I had a few $80 calls loaded to buy today, when the price had dropped to around $92-$93 - and I just sat there and asked myself what I was doing?
The answer is clearly being a pussy
And congrats on getting that SPY hedge, I had some of those that were eating my lunch so I finally sold them and I'm happy with the small longer term SPY calls I have at $400, those have been very nice...but I'll have to sell the earliest expiry in the next 60 days, because I hate theta like the cold hearted bitch that she is.

• Haha 1

Remember when it was crazy that GME hit $150, yeah that day was just yesterday.
It just hit $247 in aftermarket trading - what number is unbelievable to you? $400, $500, $750, $1,000

I kinda feel bad for people at GameStop who have unvested options and just know that this shit can't last until they could cash in; I'm too lazy to look but it would be interesting to see how many unvested options there are, and if they could trigger somehow to allow people to benefit (and likely increase float by a small percentage.)

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

It means that if we're right George Sharpe will be a billionaire, he's been pretty open that when he got to know Brian Foote that he was betting big on him and Humbl.

17 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Remember when it was crazy that GME hit $150, yeah that day was just yesterday.
It just hit $247 in aftermarket trading - what number is unbelievable to you? $400, $500, $750, $1,000

I kinda feel bad for people at GameStop who have unvested options and just know that this shit can't last until they could cash in; I'm too lazy to look but it would be interesting to see how many unvested options there are, and if they could trigger somehow to allow people to benefit (and likely increase float by a small percentage.)

After I sell, I'm buying back into GME when it settles back down to earth. I'm very bullish long with Cohen and two other Chewy people involved, combined with Reggie Fils-Aime.

Before the squeeze, the cash on hand and assets gave GME a FMV of ~$12 a share. Short selling is what pushed it to single digits. So, although it was a dying business model, the situation wasn't as dire as the short sellers wanted you to believe. What made Chewy so successful was its customer focused model. GME has two decades of individual customer information. Purchasing habits, names, addresses, phone numbers, collectible purchases, and on and on. What shows me that guys like CNBC don't understand the video game industry is that they say that GME isn't needed. It's a useless middleman. That's not true. If that were true, Steam wouldn't exist. GME's direct competition in the future will be Steam. But what GME has that Steam doesn't is long term relationships with Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo. If GME can integrate a Steam-like platform at the console level and undercut the royalty split that Steam has with developers on PC, combined with customer data and name-brand recognition (especially after today. GMemE), GME suddenly becomes the first choice for both digital and disc sales.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

It could easily hit $1000/ just like TVIX did in March.  I actually think 1000 will be the mark and the collapse will be short, swift and painful.   I wouldn’t try to close there.   

My thoughts, as well. I'm targeting anywhere between $500 and $700, at this point. Very few will hit the top, a lot will lose a lot of money unable to pick the right price after each halt. I would rather hit it on the way up than the way down.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

FORW purchased lol

Look who the Chairman, President, CEO, Secretary, and Treasurer of FORW is...

image.png.d5f7a393b3d9f2045554b935fd0b3935.png

And then from their most recent SEC filings... Say Humbl goes to $50 (because why not) those warrants are worth 2.5 Billionimage.png.f12bf327ef41b69c1f68d794876cb801.png

Edited by RCRanger03

5 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Look who the Chairman, President, CEO, Secretary, and Treasurer of FORW is...

who dat? 

the announcement is dated 12/10. At that time Sharp's comment was

"The investment has already proven to be mutually beneficial. As a result of the public’s enthusiasm in HUMBL’s endeavors, and the fortuitous timing of the execution of the purchase agreement, the warrants negotiated by Forwardly are already well in the money, and Forwardly owns an asset currently worth over one hundred million dollars. This will provide us the leverage to raise additional funds for all of our projects at optimally attractive terms.”

500 million shares? You know if TSNP has published the conditions on exercising the warrants? I can never find shit for financial information on TSNP. 

43 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

I planned last night to grab the AMC 7 strike calls. 

Didn’t do it because I was seriously glued to the screen watching the GME action

image.png.e6cc7442e1a98c95c83c741ae8459616.png

I guess a lot of people had that plan. With AMC already over 7 in after hours, this one may get a little squirrelly tomorrow as well. 

51 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

Short sellers can’t cover in this AH session alone. Simply not enough volume to do so.

What I think is it’s retail + institutions that smell blood in the water going for the final KO. 

500-1000 is possible  The bubble will pop  

I did like their attempts to trigger stops on the unaware. It worked for two days then the "retards" got smarter. There is a bent appeal at watching the suits get taken by self proclaimed "Autists and retards" this will be a case study/college course on the market/greed on both sides. 

Lesson number 1: Never underestimate the other guys greed!

The rest of the week will be a bloodletting and I will watch in awe. Margin calls will be amazing to watch.

Edited by HOOKEM4
Fuck ou

2 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I did like their attempts to trigger stops on the unaware. It worked for two days then they got smarter. There is a bent appeal at watching the suits get taken by self proclaimed "Autists and retards" this will be a case study/college course on the market/greed on both sides. 

Lesson number 1: Never underestimate the other guys greed!

The rest of the week will be a bloodletting and I will watch in awe. Margin calls will be amazing to watch.

What’s hilarious is the other highly-shorted stocks are having a run of their own, as the shorts cover prematurely, fearing WSB will raid them next 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eastwood said:

An SEC filing came out at close that showed the BlackRock increased their position by 2 million shares. It might an interesting research project to see which stocks Melvin is short that are being held by BlackRock. If BlackRock got tired of Melvin pissing in their Cheerios, they might be out to crush them.

I should edit to add that by the time anyone gets the list together, Melvin might be liquidated already. It was an interesting thought I had earlier today when Melvin had a lot more runway.

2 hours ago, 52-80 said:

What’s hilarious is the other highly-shorted stocks are having a run of their own, as the shorts cover prematurely, fearing WSB will raid them next 

Just a little list, here...

Melvin's holdings at the end of September, filed in November, not sure what it is now. All short and institutional numbers from Dec. 31st: https://fintel.io/i13f/melvin-capital-management-lp/2020-09-30-0

DDS - Melvin has puts, possibly also short. BlackRock has a 3% stake. 92% institutional ownership, 30% short float - Rocketed from $70 to $105 over the last 10 days

BBBY - Melvin is short. BlackRock owns a 16% stake. 117.28% institutional ownership, 66.81% short interest - Rocketed from $30 to $45, back down to $30, now appears to be slowly gamma squeezing back up to $40 over the last 5 days.

FIZZ - Melvin has puts, possibly short. BlackRock has 1.7 million shares. 32.47% institutional ownership, 62.52% short interest - Rocketed from $100 to $130, back down to $110, now back at $130 over the last 5 days.

IRM - Melvin has puts, possibly short. BlackRock has 16.7 million shares. 82.49% institutional ownership, a "small" 17.47% short interest. Starting to show unusual activity. Popped from $30 to $34 in a day, dropped to $32, then up 4.02% for the day with a heavier than average volume for them.

GME - Melvin is so short he's in the quantum realm with Ant Man. BlackRock is the 3rd largest holder behind Fidelity and Ryan Cohen. 117.15% institutional ownership, 140.31% short interest - Share price just gravity boosted around the moon and is on its way to Mars after Elon called it home.

That's just what I've seen, so far. Maybe it's nothing and BlackRock is just everywhere and owns everything. Maybe an intern at Melvin upper-decked a BlackRock toilet. Either way, if Melvin shorted it, it's been moving skyward.

tenor.gif

But either way, the above link is a list of possible assets that would be liquidated upon Melvin's demise.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

Just a little list, here...

Melvin's holdings at the end of September, filed in November, not sure what it is now. All short and institutional numbers from Dec. 31st: https://fintel.io/i13f/melvin-capital-management-lp/2020-09-30-0

DDS - Melvin has puts, possibly also short. BlackRock has a 3% stake. 92% institutional ownership, 30% short float - Rocketed from $70 to $105 over the last 10 days

BBBY - Melvin is short. BlackRock owns a 16% stake. 117.28% institutional ownership, 66.81% short interest - Rocketed from $30 to $45, back down to $30, now appears to be slowly gamma squeezing back up to $40 over the last 5 days.

FIZZ - Melvin has puts, possibly short. BlackRock has 1.7 million shares. 32.47% institutional ownership, 62.52% short interest - Rocketed from $100 to $130, back down to $110, now back at $130 over the last 5 days.

IRM - Melvin has puts, possibly short. BlackRock has 16.7 million shares. 82.49% institutional ownership, a "small" 17.47% short interest. Starting to show unusual activity. Popped from $30 to $34 in a day, dropped to $32, then up 4.02% for the day with a heavier than average volume for them.

GME - Melvin is so short he's in the quantum realm with Ant Man. BlackRock is the 3rd largest holder behind Fidelity and Ryan Cohen. 117.15% institutional ownership, 140.31% short interest - Share price just gravity boosted around the moon and is on its way to Mars after Elon called it home.

That's just what I've seen, so far. Maybe it's nothing and BlackRock is just everywhere and owns everything. Maybe an intern at Melvin upper-decked a BlackRock toilet. Either way, if Melvin shorted it, it's been moving skyward.

tenor.gif

But either way, the above link is a list of possible assets that would be liquidated upon Melvin's demise.

Which basically affirms my posit that Melvin had a bit too munch info out there and Blackrock knew they were short, and they are in the process of bankrupting them, with the help of a few million small timers and other large funds. 

There’s absolutely institutional money pouring into GME now. Each halt today ticked down afterward and was quickly rejected. The sheer volume was nuts. There’s definitely some other funds jumping in just to take out some competition. 

edit - just a bit slow. Agree w Trey. 

Edited by 936horn

5 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

CNBC talking heads this morning days Melvin Capital is retiring they are out of GME 

No idea of true or PR, but GME drops on that report

Not trade confirmation.  CNBC didnt confirm the loss.  They can fuck right off.

70M share short is 70M share short...melvin belvin smelvin dont matter

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

Yesterday was the day for that... I’m nervous to buy today. Looking like the overall market going to take a dump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMC, BB, and BBBY seem to be the targets for the redditers now.  Like you, my balls aren't big enough to buy into the prices these are going to open.

AMC, BB, and BBBY seem to be the targets for the redditers now.  Like you, my balls aren't big enough to buy into the prices these are going to open.

It's not the Redditors. It's an attack on Melvin Capital and other hedge funds from someone bigger than Redditors. Check out DDS, FIZZ, and IRM. All rocketing, no mention on Reddit.

5 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

Targets for Redditors that are not on GME but in FOMO mode is my concern. AMC might still have plenty left in the tank. 

Edited by ZB'Tejas

On 12/25/2020 at 4:33 PM, Wiler77 said:

I felt embarrassed to mention one of the Stonks I put money in, but since it's doubled, I'll fess up.  GMER.

I've done no DD, and wouldn't know what to look for if I did, but I aw the name while googling ALPP (or was it TSNP) and it came up on Stocktwits.  That led me to an investor hub board, and after reading that for a bit, it sounded pretty interesting.  Involved in ESports and Minecraft.  CEO recently put out a statement around vision and the investors they are looking for.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/good-gaming-ceo-david-b-dorwart-issues-2020-corporate-update-to-shareholders-301109125.html

I bought 100k shares @ 0.04, and it has since closed @ 0.08.

I offer NO advice, but I do offer dreams of $1.

You fuckers are going to be the end of me.  I never traded penny stocks until reading this board a few months ago.

I really feel strongly the Reditters should turn their focus to GMER.  It's like GME, but better--it's GMEer.  That R seems like as good of reason as any to push it to $100+