Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

18 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

On Schwab there are no charts for ALPP, an no updated price if you go to the stock information page - the pricing is there on the account summary and portfolio page, and you can trade it. 

Yea, I’m taking this action with a grain of salt for now

16 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I have basically just forgotten about IBRX and AMYZF and am just sitting on them.  They go up or they do not.  

they do not

and you should look at ABML, another battery recycling company like AMY - except I've lost less money on it

Edited by Wally Fairway
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

they do not

and you should look at ABML, another battery recycling company like AMY - except I've lost less money on it

I had ABML at one point.  I might reengage.  I hope eventually they will go up.  But at this point, that Fidelity account is basically my forgotten account.  Just let it all ride.  I also have GM and Kering in there.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Sold my oldest and largest lot ($0.39 cost basis) for $4.22.

Can't complain about the profits but what a disappointment. 

That $9.49 back in February sure is looking nice right about now. It’s going to back slide until news now it looks like. The momentum was already priced in over the last few days apparently.

5 minutes ago, Brew said:

That $9.49 back in February sure is looking nice right about now. It’s going to back slide until news now it looks like. The momentum was already priced in over the last few days apparently.

What's looks even better is the 35,000 shares I bought at $0.08...and sold at $0.08.  Ugh. Talk about a cock punch.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 10/18/2021 at 9:31 AM, Harrison Stafford said:

UUUU +.70 to $8.50 on a breakout.  A 9% move.  That’s the highest the stock has been since early 2015.  Needs to sustain the price, but looking good.  This is what the big volume we’ve been seeing tells us…as Joe Granville once said, “Volume must precede price”.  Holding 25,000 shares @ $5.28.

UUUU +.41 to $8.68.  The stock has been as high as $8.73 today and, again, reaches a 6 year high.  Daily, weekly, and monthly charts all pointed up.  Holding 25,000 shares @ $5.28.

Edited by Harrison Stafford
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

29 minutes ago, bluto said:

The fact the new acq and PR didn’t do a fuckin thing is really making me anxious. And now it’s just chillin in sub 4.20 land

You should probably only keep your money in ALPP if you believe their drone business is worth a shit. I'm doubtful there is a single thing about their efforts that differentiates ALPP from the hundreds of other drone initiatives, but I could be wrong. Other than that, if ALPP was valued similarly to its peers in the markets it has any traction in (sheet metal hvac and contract manufacturing), it would be trading well under $1.

They haven't discovered a new way to make ductwork or put circuit boards together. They may find a way to turn a profit someday, but those businesses will never be wildly profitable. Competition and material costs will limit profits. Look at their cost of revenue as their revenues grow. The cost of materials and labor will scale right along with it. They can’t magically make those high margin businesses.

image.png.a0a9269957061809cf7b8929a0e8a9e5.png

Institutional investors know that, so it’s not clear to me that uplisting will have any short-term impact on the price of the stock.  One year ago they were trading for $0.04. The only difference now is they bought some drone companies that have negligible revs.

• Hook 'Em 2

53 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I have basically just forgotten about IBRX and AMYZF and am just sitting on them.  They go up or they do not.  

Both IBRX and AMYZF are going to be stonks.  Just sit back, be one with the universe, and let it happen.  Holding 27,800 shares of IBRX @ $9.77 and 150,000 shares of AMYZF at .85.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Blotto said:

You should probably only keep your money in ALPP if you believe their drone business is worth a shit. I'm doubtful there is a single thing about their efforts that differentiates ALPP from the hundreds of other drone initiatives, but I could be wrong. Other than that, if ALPP was valued similarly to its peers in the markets it has any traction in (sheet metal hvac and contract manufacturing), it would be trading well under $1.

They haven't discovered a new way to make ductwork or put circuit boards together. They may find a way to turn a profit someday, but those businesses will never be wildly profitable. Competition and material costs will limit profits. Look at their cost of revenue as their revenues grow. The cost of materials and labor will scale right along with it. They can’t magically make those high margin businesses.

image.png.a0a9269957061809cf7b8929a0e8a9e5.png

Institutional investors know that, so it’s not clear to me that uplisting will have any short-term impact on the price of the stock.  One year ago they were trading for $0.04. The only difference now is they bought some drone companies that have negligible revs.

I sold all of my ALPP after reading this post yesterday.  It wasn't as big of a gain as I wanted, but I still got out with a decent profit that would have been almost break even at the current price.

Thank you for dropping the knowledge Blotto!

25 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

I sold all of my ALPP after reading this post yesterday.  It wasn't as big of a gain as I wanted, but I still got out with a decent profit that would have been almost break even at the current price.

Moved on as well, wish I would have pulled the trigger a day earlier.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

Congratulations ALPP longs, get ready for lift off! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Digital World Acquisition Corp is f'n ripping with the Trump news, lulz. The warrants even more so. Whats crazy to me is the relatively low volumes earlier this week. doesnt appear there were a lot of leaks, which I would have assumed would be a certainty. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 1

Digital World Acquisition Corp is f'n ripping with the Trump news, lulz. The warrants even more so. Whats crazy to me is the relatively low volumes earlier this week. doesnt appear there were a lot of leaks, which I would have assumed would be a certainty. 
Was just about to ask if anyone was in...over 300% in one day(so far)

2 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
49 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Was just about to ask if anyone was in...over 300% in one day(so far)

not me. warrants up 2400% (DWACW)

Edited by Blotto

20 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Didn’t they announce they cured bladder cancer? And still nothing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A) turn off the stupid signature , it screams boomer small dick energy. 

B)  This is a long term hold and a great entry point.  At some point this will rocket.  Maybe.

Saw this press release on an old familiar stonk...ALT.  The drug has a ways (years) to go before it can get to market but if the results from the first trial continue to be confirmed, they may have the first weight loss drug that is safe and works.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/altimmune-announces-positive-results-12-110100084.html

At 12 weeks, subjects receiving pemvidutide achieved mean weight losses of 4.9%, 10.3%, and 9.0% at the 1.2 mg, 1.8 mg, and 2.4 mg doses, respectively, with the placebo group experiencing a mean weight loss of 1.6%. Weight loss occurred rapidly and consistently over 12-weeks. Side effects were mild to moderate, with no serious or severe treatment-emergent adverse events. Importantly, no discontinuations due to adverse events were reported.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Anyone invested in AMD or know anything about it?  I have friends that know their shit investing in it heavily.

Interesting because it is also said by some that Apple chips have far surpassed both amd and Intel chips. 

11 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Interesting because it is also said by some that Apple chips have far surpassed both amd and Intel chips. 

Those will continue to be used in Apple devices, which AMD never had much of a presence in.  At least not on the CPU side.  AMD still partners with Apple on graphics.

I happen to think AMD has a bright future.