Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

1 minute ago, HoustonHorn said:

So is this about to go back up? Wasn't even trading for a long time so haven't even been able to dump my shares. Wouldn't mind watching it run a little bit and getting back some of my losses. Any news?

I have no idea, I dont even pay attn to it anymore, but compared to my other holdings, it jumped out today. I don't think anyone can trade it really, so this is probably some low volume aberration. 35000 shares at the current price is about $600 changing hands. 

You should be able to sell your shares (probably need to talk to your broker to do it) but you cannot buy (in the USA, I think).

No news on the shareholder lawsuit(s). The judge issued a gag order so nobody is talking about the lawsuit status. :(

I'm holding on until somebody is allowed to spill the beans. It may be a while.

Just now, WithoutAClue said:

You should be able to sell your shares (probably need to talk to your broker to do it) but you cannot buy (in the USA, I think).

No news on the shareholder lawsuit(s). The judge issued a gag order so nobody is talking about the lawsuit status. :(

I'm holding on until somebody is allowed to spill the beans. It may be a while.

Yeah, I'm still holding and wouldn't mind adding if there's a chance they get out of litigation and can resume operations. Sounds like that isn't possible currently. I realize that may be a pipe dream, but I'd be willing to gamble a $1k on the potential upside if it ever did make it back to even 10% of my original buy in. Is there any reddit forum or other site that may have any news at all?

27 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Somehow I missed out on TURV.  It’s funny because I always buy a shitty stock.

IBRX having its way with me now.

This was from a few days ago and led to it going up over $6. Seems like pretty good news. I realize its just Phase I, but with several other treatments also in the pipeline, it seems like only 1 hitting would get this back up very significantly.

ImmunityBio Inc (NASDAQ: IBRX) achieved a significant milestone with over 80 subjects in the QUILT-3.032 study completing at least 12 months of follow-up as of January 14. 

• QUILT-3.032 is evaluating VesAnktiva plus BCG in subjects with BCG-unresponsive non-muscle invasive bladder cancer carcinoma in situ (NMIBC CIS).
  • All data have been locked and analyzed. 
  • The results continue to demonstrate a sustained clinically meaningful benefit.
  • Also See: ImmunityBio's Ankitva Shows 100% Survival At Two Years In Bladder Cancer Setting.
  • The U.S. marketing application has been compiled and, following final quality review, is expected to be submitted to the FDA this month. 
  • The FDA granted Fast Track Designation to the pivotal trial based on Phase 1 data. 
  • "With 71% of the participants in this study having a complete response and a median duration of response of 26.6 months, we believe we have a clinically meaningful therapeutic alternative for patients suffering from NMIBC in which the only option remaining is total cystectomy," said Patrick Soon-Shiong, Executive Chairman and Global Chief Scientific and Medical Officer
  • Price Action: IBRX shares closed 4.13% higher at $6.05 during after-hours trading on Friday.

Also, this:

image.png.be6552846a37e050056fdd0655389619.png

Is there something underlying this stock that keeps it in the shitter, other than my owning it? Or maybe that is the problem.

• Drool 1

ImmunityBio Provides Updated Status of Biologics License Application (BLA) for VesAnktiva Plus BCG for Patients with BCG-Unresponsive Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Carcinoma in Situ

Business Wire4:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time Apr 01, 2022

ImmunityBio Provides Updated Status of Biologics License Application (BLA) for VesAnktiva Plus BCG for Patients with BCG-Unresponsive Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Carcinoma in Situ

ImmunityBio, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBRX), a clinical-stage immunotherapy company, today announced that it has achieved a major milestone with over 80 subjects in the QUILT-3.032 study completing at least 12 months of follow-up as of January 14, 2022. All data for QUILT-3.032, which is studying VesAnktiva™ plus BCG in subjects with BCG-unresponsive non-muscle invasive bladder cancer carcinoma in situ (NMIBC CIS), have been locked and analyzed. The results continue to demonstrate a clinically meaningful benefit that is sustained. The BLA has been compiled and, following final quality review, is expected to be submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) this month. The FDA granted Fast Track Designation to the pivotal trial based on Phase I data. In December 2019, the FDA granted ImmunityBio Breakthrough Therapy Designation (BTD) based on interim Phase 2 data indicating the primary endpoint of the trial was already met. 

“We are excited to announce that the comprehensive compilation of our BLA is essentially written,” said Patrick Soon-Shiong, M.D., Executive Chairman and Global Chief Scientific and Medical Officer at ImmunityBio. “With 71% of the participants in this study having a complete response and a median duration of response of 26.6 months, we believe we have a clinically meaningful therapeutic alternative for patients suffering from NMIBC in which the only option remaining is total cystectomy.”

So, IBRX will submit their bladder cancer drug for FDA approval this month.  Anytime IBRX announces anything that can be perceived as positive news the stock goes down

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, HoustonHorn said:

I'd just be interested in knowing the scheduling order so I know when to pay attention.

Here is the filing information for the TURV lawsuit. I was not able to find any information on the Colorado judicial system website but that is probably because I suck at such things. Maybe somebody else will have better luck.

Court: Denver County - District
Case Caption: Scott, Christopher v. Two Rivers Water and Farming Company
Case Number: 2021CV033459
Filing ID: 48092982B9F7F
Date Filed: October 29, 2021 at 04:24 PM

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Dockets.cfm?County_ID=3

Here is the filing information for the TURV lawsuit. I was not able to find any information on the Colorado judicial system website but that is probably because I suck at such things. Maybe somebody else will have better luck.
Court: Denver County - District
Case Caption: Scott, Christopher v. Two Rivers Water and Farming Company
Case Number: 2021CV033459
Filing ID: 48092982B9F7F
Date Filed: October 29, 2021 at 04:24 PM

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/County/Dockets.cfm?County_ID=3
Cool, thank you!

Business Wire4:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time Apr 01, 2022

ImmunityBio, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBRX), a clinical-stage immunotherapy company, today announced that it has achieved a major milestone with over 80 subjects in the QUILT-3.032 study completing at least 12 months of follow-up as of January 14, 2022. All data for QUILT-3.032, which is studying VesAnktiva plus BCG in subjects with BCG-unresponsive non-muscle invasive bladder cancer carcinoma in situ (NMIBC CIS), have been locked and analyzed. The results continue to demonstrate a clinically meaningful benefit that is sustained. The BLA has been compiled and, following final quality review, is expected to be submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) this month. The FDA granted Fast Track Designation to the pivotal trial based on Phase I data. In December 2019, the FDA granted ImmunityBio Breakthrough Therapy Designation (BTD) based on interim Phase 2 data indicating the primary endpoint of the trial was already met. 

“We are excited to announce that the comprehensive compilation of our BLA is essentially written,” said Patrick Soon-Shiong, M.D., Executive Chairman and Global Chief Scientific and Medical Officer at ImmunityBio. “With 71% of the participants in this study having a complete response and a median duration of response of 26.6 months, we believe we have a clinically meaningful therapeutic alternative for patients suffering from NMIBC in which the only option remaining is total cystectomy.”

So, IBRX will submit their bladder cancer drug for FDA approval this month.  Anytime IBRX announces anything that can be perceived as positive news the stock goes down

It really is crazy. Used today to average down some. For about the 5th time.

2 minutes ago, bluto said:

Just stay away from it plz. Or short it!

Sorry dude, it's way too late for that. After doing my due diligence, and by that I mean reading @Harrison Stafford posts, this is my largest stonk position. I may have more shares of AMY but this is where my dollars are riding. Both in shares and calls, primarily January 2023 expiry 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Sorry dude, it's way too late for that. After doing my due diligence, and by that I mean reading @Harrison Stafford posts, this is my largest stonk position. I may have more shares of AMY but this is where my dollars are riding. Both in shares and calls, primarily January 2023 expiry 

UUUU is all about uranium, vanadium, and rare earths.  That sector and UUUU in particular are poised to go much, much higher.  The greedy part of me wants UUUU to pull back allowing me to buy 10,000 more shares to trade on the way up.   It could pull back to the 200 day ema at $7.50.  However, UUJU has broken the 50 day ema currently at $8.70.  The oscillators have pulled back and are starting to turn up.  Should UUUU not pullback substantially and break out, I still own 25,000 shrs of the stock at an avg cost of $5.28.  Worse things could happen.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

The burning question I have is, are any of you still holding ALPP? About that $20 price target of our departed mentor…

I still have 500 shares to remind me of the dogshit stonk I once rode to 9 bucks.  I did cash in almost all of it, but IBRX took care of those profits nicely.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

*TL;DR
Energy Fuels Hits Critical Mineral 'Trifecta' in Rare Earths, Uranium & Vanadium; Now Performing Commercial-Scale Partial Rare Earth Separation

PR Newswire

LAKEWOOD, Colo., April 13, 2022

Energy Fuels recently made commercial shipments of uranium, vanadium & advanced rare earth materials – all in a single week

LAKEWOOD, Colo., April 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE: UUUU) (TSX: EFR) ("Energy Fuels" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that during the week of April 4, the Company's White Mesa Mill located near Blanding, Utah (the "Mill") made three (3) commercial shipments of three (3) critical mineral products. During that week, Energy Fuels shipped:

1. Natural uranium concentrates ("U3O8") to the Metropolis Works uranium conversion facility in Metropolis, Illinois for conversion into uranium hexafluoride which will be enriched and used as fuel for the production of clean, carbon-free nuclear energy;
  2. Vanadium pentoxide ("V2O5") to the Bear Metallurgical Company in Butler, Pennsylvania for conversion to ferrovanadium ("FeV") which will be sold into the steel and specialty alloys industries; and
  3. High-purity mixed rare earth element ("REE") carbonate ("REE Carbonate") to Neo Performance Materials' ("Neo's") Silmet facility in Estonia for separation into advanced REE products. The REE Carbonate had undergone partial separation at the Mill using existing Mill facilities prior to its delivery to Silmet, which is the first commercial-scale REE separation to occur in the U.S. since at least the early-2000's (to the Company's knowledge).

This is the first time Energy Fuels, the Mill – and perhaps any facility in history – has accomplished such a feat. The Company believes it is clearly establishing itself as a "Clean Energy and Critical Mineral Hub" for the United States.

Rare Earth Elements:

The Company is pleased to announce that it has begun partial commercial-scale REE separations at its White Mesa Mill, located near Blanding, Utah (the "Mill") utilizing existing Mill facilities. As a result, the Company is now producing a more advanced REE Carbonate than it did in 2021. The Company utilized an existing solvent extraction ("SX") circuit at the Mill to remove most of the lanthanum ("La") and produce an advanced cerium ("Ce")-plus REE Carbonate. This product is roughly 32% - 34% neodymium-praseodymium ("NdPr") and 1.8% terbium ("Tb") and dysprosium ("Dy") on a % TREO basis.

This is the first commercial-scale REE separation conducted by the Company, and to the Company's knowledge, the first to occur in the U.S. since at least the early-2000's. The successful integration of partial separations with existing Mill equipment and processes represents a significant advancement in Energy Fuels' long-term plans of becoming a vertically integrated producer of advanced REE products. These separation processes also allow the Company to refine operating costs and optimize metallurgical and engineering designs for installation of a more advanced SX separation circuit at the Mill in the future. This most recent production campaign also further validates Energy Fuels' monazite crack and leach process.

Energy Fuels continues to make rapid progress on restoring commercial REE capabilities to the United States. The Company is currently completing its latest campaign of REE Carbonate production (with partial La separation) from natural monazite sand concentrates. In July 2021, Energy Fuels began successfully extracting REEs from natural monazite utilizing a crack and leach process. The REE Carbonate that the Company has produced since July 2021 meets Neo's commercial specifications, thereby allowing it to be fed directly into the separation process. Energy Fuels' REE Carbonate is the most advanced REE material being produced at commercial quantities in the U.S. today, as it has been chemically altered, impurities have been removed, and it is ready for REE separation without further processing. The Company's new REE Carbonate is even further advanced, as it has been partially separated. The Company is continuing to seek additional supplies of natural monazite sand to expand production.

The Company is also pleased to announce that it is making progress on its lab-scale REE separation pilot program. Lab-scale piloting began in 2021 and is ongoing. The Company has achieved production of a high-purity mixed NdPr oxide from its lab-scale pilot. A sample of NdPr oxide will be sent to Neo for further evaluation with the intent to sell this product as well as other separated oxides to Neo or others in the future. Through the operation of this pilot program, specific design criteria, as well as reagent costs, are being evaluated, which to date, are within initial expectations. REE separation piloting is expected to continue throughout the rest of 2022, which will also allow the Company to evaluate separation of the heavy REEs (samarium ("Sm")-plus).

Energy Fuels has also formally engaged the French consulting firm, Carester SAS ("Carester"), to perform more detailed scoping, cost estimation, permitting support, technical support, and design for commercial "light" REE separation infrastructure at the Mill. The Company is currently preparing an application to the State of Utah, which it expects to submit in late 2022 or in early 2023. The Company plans to be in a position to initially produce up to 10,000 tonnes of total REE oxides ("TREO") by 2025 or 2026. The preliminary, high-level scoping work Carester performed for Energy Fuels in 2021 estimated capital and operating costs to install and operate a "light" separation infrastructure at the Mill capable of producing 10,000 tonnes TREO per year, which are in line with the Company's initial expectations. The Company's expanded collaboration with Carester will include validation of these numbers. If confirmed, Energy Fuels expects to be among the lowest cost REE producers in the world, while also recovering uranium and possibly thorium. Energy Fuels is also evaluating the production of "heavy" REE oxides, including Dy and Tb, which could occur by 2027 or 2028.

Uranium:

The price of uranium has risen dramatically since Russia's invasion of Ukraine. The spot price of natural uranium concentrates ("U3O8") currently sits at $63.25 per pound, an increase of over 50% since December 31, 2021. Energy Fuels has been the largest producer of uranium in the United States for the past several years and has over 11.5 million pounds of annual uranium production capacity, more than any other U.S. company. As of December 31, 2021, the Company had roughly 700,000 pounds of U.S.-origin U3O8, produced by the Company in finished inventory and expects to produce an additional 100,000 to 120,000 pounds in 2022. All the Company's current finished U.S. produced uranium inventory is at the two North American uranium conversion facilities. The Company also has additional significant stockpiled mineralized material at the Mill that can be processed relatively quickly for uranium recovery as required.

The Company has also observed a marked uptick in interest from nuclear utilities seeking long-term uranium supply, and is now actively engaged in pursuing selective long-term uranium sales contracts.

Vanadium:

Vanadium prices have also risen substantially this year. The mid-point spot price of vanadium oxide ("V2O5") in Europe is currently $12.00 per pound, an increase of nearly 40% since the end of 2021. Energy Fuels has begun selectively selling some of its vanadium inventory in 2022 at increasing prices per pound of V2O5. The Company is continuing to ship V2O5 to the Bear Metallurgical facility in Pennsylvania ("Bear Met") for conversion to ferrovanadium ("FeV") for sale into the steel and specialty alloy industries.

Mark S. Chalmers, President and CEO of Energy Fuels stated:  "I believe the week of April 4, 2022 will go down as one of the most important weeks in Company history. This week, our vision of Energy Fuels as 'America's Critical Mineral and Clean Energy Hub' tangibly advanced, as our White Mesa Mill in Utah sent three shipments of advanced materials containing a total of fifteen critical elements, including the rare earth elements cerium, praseodymium, neodymium, samarium, europium, gadolinium, dysprosium, terbium, holmium, yttrium, erbium, thulium, ytterbium, and lutetium, along with uranium and vanadium, to downstream processing facilities. We sent a shipment of high-purity rare earth carbonate containing 32% - 34% NdPr to Silmet in Estonia, where it will be refined and processed into various advanced materials for use in permanent magnets used in electric vehicle (EV) motors and wind generation, batteries, electronics, defense applications, and other technologies. We sent a shipment of uranium concentrates to ConverDyn in Illinois for sale to U.S. nuclear utilities for the production of carbon-free nuclear energy, and further adding to Energy Fuels' industry-leading finished U.S.-origin uranium inventory. And, we sent another truckload of vanadium to Bear Met in Pennsylvania for conversion into ferrovanadium for use in high-strength steel and other advanced and specialty alloys.

"I could not be more proud of what our team is doing at the White Mesa Mill on rare earths. It is hard to believe, but we are currently producing commercial-scale quantities of a rare earth material that is more advanced than any other company in the U.S. We even recently began commercial-scale rare earth separation in March using existing Mill facilities, the first time the United States has produced a separated rare earth product in a couple of decades. Keep in mind that we only announced our entry into the rare earth space in April 2020. Yet barely two years later, Energy Fuels is producing commercial quantities of advanced rare earth materials. We have been able to move at 'lightning speed,' because we have existing licenses, expertise, and infrastructure, along with dedication and hard work. We believe we are moving faster than any other company in the U.S. on restoring low-cost, domestic critical material supply chains. At Energy Fuels, we don't just talk about restoring critical domestic supply chains. We innovate, invest, and work hard to actually do it, all to the highest environmental, human health, and human rights standards in the world." 

*For the Cliff Notes version, you may stop reading at Rare Earth Elements.  Nice up day for UUUU.  The demand for uranium, vanadium, and rare earths is projected to increase big time.  Energy Fuels is in a sweet spot.

• Hook 'Em 5

23 hours ago, bluto said:

Who’s ready to watch me lose my ass on a pink sheet helium exploration/producer TTLHF. Up 10% already this morning so you know it’s gonna be a hard crash!

I’m up 20% so of course I’m gonna let it all ride til it hits zero. Kinda responsible adult do you take me for

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

*TL;DR
Energy Fuels Hits Critical Mineral 'Trifecta' in Rare Earths, Uranium & Vanadium; Now Performing Commercial-Scale Partial Rare Earth Separation

PR Newswire

LAKEWOOD, Colo., April 13, 2022

Energy Fuels recently made commercial shipments of uranium, vanadium & advanced rare earth materials – all in a single week

LAKEWOOD, Colo., April 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE: UUUU) (TSX: EFR) ("Energy Fuels" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that during the week of April 4, the Company's White Mesa Mill located near Blanding, Utah (the "Mill") made three (3) commercial shipments of three (3) critical mineral products. During that week, Energy Fuels shipped:

1. Natural uranium concentrates ("U3O8") to the Metropolis Works uranium conversion facility in Metropolis, Illinois for conversion into uranium hexafluoride which will be enriched and used as fuel for the production of clean, carbon-free nuclear energy;
  2. Vanadium pentoxide ("V2O5") to the Bear Metallurgical Company in Butler, Pennsylvania for conversion to ferrovanadium ("FeV") which will be sold into the steel and specialty alloys industries; and
  3. High-purity mixed rare earth element ("REE") carbonate ("REE Carbonate") to Neo Performance Materials' ("Neo's") Silmet facility in Estonia for separation into advanced REE products. The REE Carbonate had undergone partial separation at the Mill using existing Mill facilities prior to its delivery to Silmet, which is the first commercial-scale REE separation to occur in the U.S. since at least the early-2000's (to the Company's knowledge).

This is the first time Energy Fuels, the Mill – and perhaps any facility in history – has accomplished such a feat. The Company believes it is clearly establishing itself as a "Clean Energy and Critical Mineral Hub" for the United States.

Rare Earth Elements:

The Company is pleased to announce that it has begun partial commercial-scale REE separations at its White Mesa Mill, located near Blanding, Utah (the "Mill") utilizing existing Mill facilities. As a result, the Company is now producing a more advanced REE Carbonate than it did in 2021. The Company utilized an existing solvent extraction ("SX") circuit at the Mill to remove most of the lanthanum ("La") and produce an advanced cerium ("Ce")-plus REE Carbonate. This product is roughly 32% - 34% neodymium-praseodymium ("NdPr") and 1.8% terbium ("Tb") and dysprosium ("Dy") on a % TREO basis.

This is the first commercial-scale REE separation conducted by the Company, and to the Company's knowledge, the first to occur in the U.S. since at least the early-2000's. The successful integration of partial separations with existing Mill equipment and processes represents a significant advancement in Energy Fuels' long-term plans of becoming a vertically integrated producer of advanced REE products. These separation processes also allow the Company to refine operating costs and optimize metallurgical and engineering designs for installation of a more advanced SX separation circuit at the Mill in the future. This most recent production campaign also further validates Energy Fuels' monazite crack and leach process.

Energy Fuels continues to make rapid progress on restoring commercial REE capabilities to the United States. The Company is currently completing its latest campaign of REE Carbonate production (with partial La separation) from natural monazite sand concentrates. In July 2021, Energy Fuels began successfully extracting REEs from natural monazite utilizing a crack and leach process. The REE Carbonate that the Company has produced since July 2021 meets Neo's commercial specifications, thereby allowing it to be fed directly into the separation process. Energy Fuels' REE Carbonate is the most advanced REE material being produced at commercial quantities in the U.S. today, as it has been chemically altered, impurities have been removed, and it is ready for REE separation without further processing. The Company's new REE Carbonate is even further advanced, as it has been partially separated. The Company is continuing to seek additional supplies of natural monazite sand to expand production.

The Company is also pleased to announce that it is making progress on its lab-scale REE separation pilot program. Lab-scale piloting began in 2021 and is ongoing. The Company has achieved production of a high-purity mixed NdPr oxide from its lab-scale pilot. A sample of NdPr oxide will be sent to Neo for further evaluation with the intent to sell this product as well as other separated oxides to Neo or others in the future. Through the operation of this pilot program, specific design criteria, as well as reagent costs, are being evaluated, which to date, are within initial expectations. REE separation piloting is expected to continue throughout the rest of 2022, which will also allow the Company to evaluate separation of the heavy REEs (samarium ("Sm")-plus).

Energy Fuels has also formally engaged the French consulting firm, Carester SAS ("Carester"), to perform more detailed scoping, cost estimation, permitting support, technical support, and design for commercial "light" REE separation infrastructure at the Mill. The Company is currently preparing an application to the State of Utah, which it expects to submit in late 2022 or in early 2023. The Company plans to be in a position to initially produce up to 10,000 tonnes of total REE oxides ("TREO") by 2025 or 2026. The preliminary, high-level scoping work Carester performed for Energy Fuels in 2021 estimated capital and operating costs to install and operate a "light" separation infrastructure at the Mill capable of producing 10,000 tonnes TREO per year, which are in line with the Company's initial expectations. The Company's expanded collaboration with Carester will include validation of these numbers. If confirmed, Energy Fuels expects to be among the lowest cost REE producers in the world, while also recovering uranium and possibly thorium. Energy Fuels is also evaluating the production of "heavy" REE oxides, including Dy and Tb, which could occur by 2027 or 2028.

Uranium:

The price of uranium has risen dramatically since Russia's invasion of Ukraine. The spot price of natural uranium concentrates ("U3O8") currently sits at $63.25 per pound, an increase of over 50% since December 31, 2021. Energy Fuels has been the largest producer of uranium in the United States for the past several years and has over 11.5 million pounds of annual uranium production capacity, more than any other U.S. company. As of December 31, 2021, the Company had roughly 700,000 pounds of U.S.-origin U3O8, produced by the Company in finished inventory and expects to produce an additional 100,000 to 120,000 pounds in 2022. All the Company's current finished U.S. produced uranium inventory is at the two North American uranium conversion facilities. The Company also has additional significant stockpiled mineralized material at the Mill that can be processed relatively quickly for uranium recovery as required.

The Company has also observed a marked uptick in interest from nuclear utilities seeking long-term uranium supply, and is now actively engaged in pursuing selective long-term uranium sales contracts.

Vanadium:

Vanadium prices have also risen substantially this year. The mid-point spot price of vanadium oxide ("V2O5") in Europe is currently $12.00 per pound, an increase of nearly 40% since the end of 2021. Energy Fuels has begun selectively selling some of its vanadium inventory in 2022 at increasing prices per pound of V2O5. The Company is continuing to ship V2O5 to the Bear Metallurgical facility in Pennsylvania ("Bear Met") for conversion to ferrovanadium ("FeV") for sale into the steel and specialty alloy industries.

Mark S. Chalmers, President and CEO of Energy Fuels stated:  "I believe the week of April 4, 2022 will go down as one of the most important weeks in Company history. This week, our vision of Energy Fuels as 'America's Critical Mineral and Clean Energy Hub' tangibly advanced, as our White Mesa Mill in Utah sent three shipments of advanced materials containing a total of fifteen critical elements, including the rare earth elements cerium, praseodymium, neodymium, samarium, europium, gadolinium, dysprosium, terbium, holmium, yttrium, erbium, thulium, ytterbium, and lutetium, along with uranium and vanadium, to downstream processing facilities. We sent a shipment of high-purity rare earth carbonate containing 32% - 34% NdPr to Silmet in Estonia, where it will be refined and processed into various advanced materials for use in permanent magnets used in electric vehicle (EV) motors and wind generation, batteries, electronics, defense applications, and other technologies. We sent a shipment of uranium concentrates to ConverDyn in Illinois for sale to U.S. nuclear utilities for the production of carbon-free nuclear energy, and further adding to Energy Fuels' industry-leading finished U.S.-origin uranium inventory. And, we sent another truckload of vanadium to Bear Met in Pennsylvania for conversion into ferrovanadium for use in high-strength steel and other advanced and specialty alloys.

"I could not be more proud of what our team is doing at the White Mesa Mill on rare earths. It is hard to believe, but we are currently producing commercial-scale quantities of a rare earth material that is more advanced than any other company in the U.S. We even recently began commercial-scale rare earth separation in March using existing Mill facilities, the first time the United States has produced a separated rare earth product in a couple of decades. Keep in mind that we only announced our entry into the rare earth space in April 2020. Yet barely two years later, Energy Fuels is producing commercial quantities of advanced rare earth materials. We have been able to move at 'lightning speed,' because we have existing licenses, expertise, and infrastructure, along with dedication and hard work. We believe we are moving faster than any other company in the U.S. on restoring low-cost, domestic critical material supply chains. At Energy Fuels, we don't just talk about restoring critical domestic supply chains. We innovate, invest, and work hard to actually do it, all to the highest environmental, human health, and human rights standards in the world." 

*For the Cliff Notes version, you may stop reading at Rare Earth Elements.  Nice up day for UUUU.  The demand for uranium, vanadium, and rare earths is projected to increase big time.  Energy Fuels is in a sweet spot.

Had a sell order for $10.89. Sold at $11 even at the open. A much-needed win.

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Had a sell order for $10.89. Sold at $11 even at the open. A much-needed win.

You just trying to swing it? Obviously a holder here but gettin the impression the rockets are starting to boost, just a matter of time til DC lights the candle with some legislation/sanctions

1 minute ago, bluto said:

You just trying to swing it? Obviously a holder here but gettin the impression the rockets are starting to boost, just a matter of time til DC lights the candle with some legislation/sanctions

Have been holding for over a year and ready to lock in some wins. Sold about 1/4 and will hold the rest. I agree that there's a strong likelihood for it to shoot up further.

When is the first IBRX support group meeting? I’m putting together a presentation consisting of the random internet guy recommendation, a chart with my all my trades marked, and a discussion on the psychological similarities these types of trades have with those stuck in abusive relationships. It’s pretty much a “how not to trade” masterclass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 4

13 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

When is the first IBRX support group meeting? I’m putting together a presentation consisting of the random internet guy recommendation, a chart with my all my trades marked, and a discussion on the psychological similarities these types of trades have with those stuck in abusive relationships. It’s pretty much a “how not to trade” masterclass.

Fucking EL OH EL. This has been by far my worst purchase ever. I’m a glutton for punishment, though, so I’ll ride it to zero just like I did with SNVP. 

15351B30-B71A-424B-82C6-9AA680F6BC37.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

22 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Gotdam this hit me in the face.

I’ll be next door at the HMBL round table wondering why I am down 95%. We’ll turn up our INND sponsored hearing aids and smoke a little AZFL product while we’re waiting.
  • Haha 3