Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Hoping UUUU will hit its 200 day ema at 7.75ish and will buy 10,750 more shares for a trade.  The stock bounces 1.5 - 2pts and that position is gone.   Wash, rinse, repeat all the way to infinity.  Holding core position of 25,000 shares of UUUU  w/pp of 5.28, 150,000 shares of AMYZF/.85, 27,800 shares of IBRX/9.77, and 11,000 shares of EOSE/3.10.  These are times that try men's souls.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Dear Santa,

My wish is that Elon Musk would quit fucking around with Twitter and spend his billions on buying lithium recyclers; specifically AMYZF and ABML 

Thanks - I've been good, for me anyway, this year

Yo, Elon. I hear IBRX has this cool HIV thingy in the pipeline...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Welp…… I bought IBRX at 32 and bought down 3 times.  It’s at $3-4.  Bought WISH at $17 and it’s at $1.7.  AMYZF at .98 and it’s at .50.  Only stonk I’m up on is UUUU and not by much since it’s lastest drop.

FML…

strong post to avatar correlation. 

Noticed that Teladoc dropped over 35% after its earnings release today and its ARKK's 3rd largest holding. TDOC peaked at over $300 last Feb, and is now around $35 after hours. I think there may be some merit in buying deep OTM puts before earnings for every stock that comprises the ARKK ETF (Tesla excluded). that ETF has a lot of shit in it right now.

Roku (4th largest holding) reports tomorrow, but fuck that stock has been hammered all to hell recently. How much lower can it go? May just fuck around with a $70 put and see it can crater 30% as well, lulz. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/28/2022 at 3:09 PM, Cheeseweasel said:

It's piss.

IBRX and Biotech in general have been creamed since February 2021.  The XBI ETF hit a high on Feb 1, 2021 and IBRX hit a high on Feb 15, 2021.  Both charts since those dates are muy ugly.  At some point, money will flow back in the sector and IBRX will move up quickly.  The company's clinical trials continue to produce terrific results.  https://immunitybio.com/pipeline/   I'm still bullish on UUUU, AMYZF, and EOSE.  The current market sucks, but it's not going to suck forever.   Holding core positions of 25,000 shares of UUUU w/pp of 5.28, 150,000 shares of AMYZF/.85, 27,800 shares of IBRX/9.77, and 11,000 shares of EOSE/3.10.  Have a gtc order to buy 6000 shares of UUUU @ 7.05 as a trading position.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Here is a twitter account (Cake Daddy) to follow for UUUU, I'm not saying this account is @Harrison Stafford, but others might say so

Stonk variants | Surreal Memes Wiki | Fandom

It's not me, but I don't disagree with his analysis.  The reasons for buying UUUU (and IBRX, AMYZF, & EOSE) haven't changed.  They're stonks with massive upside I believe will be realized.  My consideration is cash and time and a game plan to take advantage of cheaper valuations.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my day drinking.

• Hook 'Em 1

@Harrison Stafford, any specific on why you are backing EOSE vs the multitude of other energy storage options out there? There are huge companies like Tesla, LG etc..., a host of startups/SPACs, and then plenty of older companies like FCEL. Is it based on EOSE's specific approach to storage or just a bet on the market in general? Its clear that utility scale battery storage is something that will have to ramp up massively in the coming years, but what makes EOSE your pick? 

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

@Harrison Stafford, any specific on why you are backing EOSE vs the multitude of other energy storage options out there? There are huge companies like Tesla, LG etc..., a host of startups/SPACs, and then plenty of older companies like FCEL. Is it based on EOSE's specific approach to storage or just a bet on the market in general? Its clear that utility scale battery storage is something that will have to ramp up massively in the coming years, but what makes EOSE your pick? 

I like the science, insiders have been buyers in the last 6 months, the company has just started making revenue, and all the positive things mentioned in the link below.  

https://www.energy-storage.news/eos-gets-investors-us200-million-financing-commitment-for-zinc-battery-storage/

@Blotto Damn, I almost forgot about Audrey Zibelman.  She’s the main reason I bought EOSE back in Nov 2020 and watched it run from the single digits to 30 (sold it at 23 on the way back to earth). In late September 2020, Ms. Zibelman leaves Australia where she headed the AEMO to come back to the states and take the reins at Google X.  Less then a month later, she’s on the Board of Directors of EOSE.  I connected the dots and thought EOSE just might become a player in energy storage.  

Edited by Harrison Stafford
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Interesting think about the stonks - only a few of them seem tethered at all to the market writ large.  AMYZF for example doesn't seem to follow the market at all.

I'll tell you guys my biggest miss of all.  Last year, I bought a little known brazilian fertilizer company named Verde Agritech (AMHPF).  Held it until it got to around 1.50, then sold and felt really good.  It's at 8 and change now.  I am a dumbass for finding a diamond in the shit and then selling it when it did well.  I need a life coach to kick me in the balls when I get the urge to sell a winner.  Or when I dollar cost average down on losers.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Interesting think about the stonks - only a few of them seem tethered at all to the market writ large.  AMYZF for example doesn't seem to follow the market at all.

I'll tell you guys my biggest miss of all.  Last year, I bought a little known brazilian fertilizer company named Verde Agritech (AMHPF).  Held it until it got to around 1.50, then sold and felt really good.  It's at 8 and change now.  I am a dumbass for finding a diamond in the shit and then selling it when it did well.  I need a life coach to kick me in the balls when I get the urge to sell a winner.  Or when I dollar cost average down on losers.

image.gif.928019c16d5acb1b9f1eda6a23f7a549.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

This is my biggest "doh" since I entered the stonk world. I was in the habit in 2020 of messing around with this super shit stonk DPLS that would bounce between .0001 and .0002 on low volume. Notched a couple of double ups, but it could take weeks for the orders to get filled if I was trying to buy 100K+ of shares, so I just got tired of it. 

image.png.d5198d1b06d06cfcc44053394275d5d9.png

image.png.06329f58307b22ae4566f0921459be81.png

• Rage+1 4

Also - I've decided to post some of my bad "trades", specifically is it relates to this thread. Because I'm in a mood to wallow in the mud of this shitty market.

A) - base on RCR's posts I bought 25,000 shares of ALPP in 6/2020 @ $0.075, and proceeded to take my losses when it went to $0.04 in 09/2020; I got back in starting at $.95 and made good money with sales at $4.48, $7.22, $6.25, $4.25 and all the way out at $2.65. But that original 25,000 if I had the diamond hands (and the balls) would have been worth over $200,000 at peak drone/NASDAQ hype.

B) in 10/2020 I bought 12 1/21/2022 $400 calls on COST (Costco) for about $16, and then COST stalled and seemed to be going nowhere. So, again, I sold them in 3/2021 at a loss for $2. And became a rocket hitting $570 in 12/21 which would have made those calls worth about $125

But hell - I didn't want that money anyway 😭
Can't lose money if you don't sell 🤔

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

6000 shares of UUUU filled at 7.05 for a trade.  Still have some dry powder.

Got in at 6.95 today as well. Still up overall!

A bit of good news from the Ukraine thread:

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Now do IBRX 😂

I think the IBB and XBI are close to starting a move in a favorable direction which means IBRX will overshoot to the upside as it did to the downside.  Add good news with the FDA on the bladder cancer front and we're back in business.  Having said that, UUUU is the stock of the four I've recommended (UUUU, IBRX, AMYZF, and EOSE) which has the most short term upside.  If I'm wrong and one of the others decides to move up smartly, it won't bother me one bit.

• Hook 'Em 2

Also - I've decided to post some of my bad "trades", specifically is it relates to this thread. Because I'm in a mood to wallow in the mud of this shitty market.
A) - base on RCR's posts I bought 25,000 shares of ALPP in 6/2020 @ $0.075, and proceeded to take my losses when it went to $0.04 in 09/2020; I got back in starting at $.95 and made good money with sales at $4.48, $7.22, $6.25, $4.25 and all the way out at $2.65. But that original 25,000 if I had the diamond hands (and the balls) would have been worth over $200,000 at peak drone/NASDAQ hype.
B) in 10/2020 I bought 12 1/21/2022 $400 calls on COST (Costco) for about $16, and then COST stalled and seemed to be going nowhere. So, again, I sold them in 3/2021 at a loss for $2. And became a rocket hitting $570 in 12/21 which would have made those calls worth about $125
But hell - I didn't want that money anyway 
Can't lose money if you don't sell 

My worst trade was holding onto TSNP/HMBL. Got in really early at 20,000 shares and then when it shot up I held on too long and trading was frozen. Checked back in and it had dropped pretty quickly. Like an idiot I stayed in it and now I’m down 92%.
  • Hook 'Em 2