Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

5 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

original_508547482.png

Red Cloud has a short term price of $11.70 for UUUU (Red Cloud Financial Services is a Canadian company and their price target of $15.60 is in Canadian currency). In the past month, the stock has moved from $6 to close today at $7.54.  Continue to hold 30,000 shares of UUUU @ 5.64, 32,900 shares of EOSE @ 2.44, 6,000 shares of GERN @ 3.19, 27,800 shares of IBRX @ 9.77, and 2,000 shares of RVPH @ 4.29.  

Did you dump that slut Amy?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Did you dump that slut Amy?

No, I still have 150,000 shares of AMYZF @ .85.  Nice catch and apologies for the oversight.  If was going to make a change in any of those stock positions I’d share it with the board.  However, the reasons for taking positions in AMYZF, UUUU, IBRX, EOSE, GERN, & RVPH are still in play with what I believe is massive upside potential.  I >might< be willing to take a double with GERN, but I’m looking for a shot into the deep center field seats with the other five stocks.  

You guys are long-only, or also ride things down?

I shorted Silvergate Capital (SI) and lucked out when catastrophic news came out same week, yanking it down 50%, and locked in some nice gains  

It occasionally squeezes up 10, 20%, and I scaled in again. New positions are positive, feels like im pressing my luck trying to strike it twice from the same slot machine. Probably close it out with modest gains and hit it a 3rd time…

On 1/27/2023 at 11:48 PM, Wally Fairway said:

I am trading on Schwab, so the fees a low - but it has been a while since I was trading in penny stonks so I forget the prices on those (and non-US companies - fucking Canada). But I found out that odd lot trading was a good way to lose money.

I’m using Webull for my penny stock trades. Fees are pretty much nonexistent.

On 1/28/2023 at 6:31 PM, 52-80 said:

You guys are long-only, or also ride things down?

I shorted Silvergate Capital (SI) and lucked out when catastrophic news came out same week, yanking it down 50%, and locked in some nice gains  

It occasionally squeezes up 10, 20%, and I scaled in again. New positions are positive, feels like im pressing my luck trying to strike it twice from the same slot machine. Probably close it out with modest gains and hit it a 3rd time…

Fucker squeezed +30% today and some fresh negative news put it -20% afterhour. The roller coaster continues

• 2 weeks later...

EOSE +.42 closing the day at 1.95…a 27.5% move.  Stiflel initiated coverage with an $11 price target. The January option strikes go up to $25. 

Holding 32,900 shares of EOSE @ 2.44, 30,000 shares of UUUU @ 5.64, 150,000 shares of AMYZF @ .85, 27,800 shares of IBRX @ 9.77, 6,000 shares of GERN @ 3.19, and 2,000 shares of RVPH @ 4.29.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 5:24 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

EOSE +.42 closing the day at 1.95…a 27.5% move.  Stiflel initiated coverage with an $11 price target. The January option strikes go up to $25. 

Holding 32,900 shares of EOSE @ 2.44, 30,000 shares of UUUU @ 5.64, 150,000 shares of AMYZF @ .85, 27,800 shares of IBRX @ 9.77, 6,000 shares of GERN @ 3.19, and 2,000 shares of RVPH @ 4.29.  

EOSE +.27 closing the day at 2.22...a 13.85% move.

• Hook 'Em 1

LUNR (Intuitive Machines) is a space stock that recently went public a week ago through a SPAC merger. For some inexplicable reason, the stock has rocketed from $10 to $120+ giving it a market cap of around $2B. Now I pray for options to start trading before it comes back down to earth. Yeah they have some NASA contracts and some revenue, but this seems a bit much. Based in Houston I believe. 

On 2/22/2023 at 11:33 AM, Blotto said:

LUNR (Intuitive Machines) is a space stock that recently went public a week ago through a SPAC merger. For some inexplicable reason, the stock has rocketed from $10 to $120+ giving it a market cap of around $2B. Now I pray for options to start trading before it comes back down to earth. Yeah they have some NASA contracts and some revenue, but this seems a bit much. Based in Houston I believe. 

That 5 day chart...

giphy.gif

GERN reported 4 new insider trades to the SEC.  540,000 shares acquired by Feller Faye (EVP, Chief Medical Officer), 625,000 shares acquired by Kapur Anil (EVP, Corp Strategy & CCO), 575,000 shares acquired by Bloom Olivia Kyusuk (EVP, Chief Financial Officer),  and 780,000 shares acquired by Grethlein Andrew J (EVP, Chief Operating Officer) 

GERN closed the day at 2.70.  Holding 6000 shares of GERN @ 3.19.

Edited by Harrison Stafford

ABML releasing some news 

https://americanbatterytechnology.com/press-release/one-of-the-largest-known-lithium-deposits-in-us-identified-at-american-battery-technology-company-tonopah-flats-property-inferred-resource-estimated-through-s-k-1300-compliant-study/

Spoiler

Report Highlights  

• The ABTC Tonopah Flats inferred resource is one of the largest known lithium deposits in the U.S. with an estimated 15.8 million tons of lithium carbonate equivalent 
  • The large-tonnage nature of the deposit, combined with the company’s internally-developed lithium extraction and hydroxide manufacturing techniques validated and supported through numerous government awards, makes it a potentially critical source of domestically produced lithium to meet increasing demand for lithium products  
  • There is potential to significantly expand the resources with further drilling extending to the north and south property boundaries and at greater depths  
  • Leaching trials were carried out in-house by ABTC using statistically representative homogenized bulk samples, and these trials demonstrated that over 90% of lithium can be extracted from the Tonopah Flats property claystone within a few hours 
  • The project is ideally situated close to infrastructure and the town of Tonopah, making it attractive for future development 
  • Resource estimates were calculated based on a pit-constraint, conservative cutoff concentration of 300 ppm Li that support a 200,000 ton per day claystone process rate 
  • Click here for a 3D interactive walkthrough of ABTC’s Tonopah Flats Inferred Resources: https://vrify.com/decks/12566-tonopahflats

Let's see if this can push it through $1

On 2/23/2023 at 1:13 PM, Queen Bitch said:

And so we're riding IBRX into the ground, huh

I’m waiting for the May 23 PDUFA date to see what the FDA says. I’d almost like them to say they want an advisory committee to review the application as I think it would be more likely to get approved by panel of doctors and PhD’s versus just an arbitrary decision by an FDA executive who could be in big pharma’s pocket.

12 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I hope you kept your short position on SI open. 

Took too long to go down. I scaled out on the 23rd, 24th, and last one on the 27th just for a bit better than scratch 🥲

All the long puts wouldve been 2x value today 🥹

Price action of IBRX between now and May is basically irrelevant. 5/23/23 is the deadline for the FDA's decision on Anktiva as a treatment for bladder cancer. If approved, there will likely be a decent bump in price, and if not approved continued downward  pressure. IBRX has more studies in the pipeline, so its not necessarily a death sentence if the PDUFA approval doesnt come in May, but it certainly pushes out the revenue timeline. Until then, its just another pre-revenue biotech losing $200-$300 million per year. I gotta figure out if I want to cost average down again prior to the May timeframe (~$9 cost). 

21 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

hey don't knock it, almost all of my other stonks are down 74-90 (IBRX) %, though AMYZF is bucking that trend and is now only down 50%

I'm sitting on ~40K share of AMY at a 0.5 cost, so hopefully it continues to buck the trend.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/2/2023 at 4:17 PM, 52-80 said:

Took too long to go down. I scaled out on the 23rd, 24th, and last one on the 27th just for a bit better than scratch 🥲

All the long puts wouldve been 2x value today 🥹

another 50% afterhours today.  this is this about its death blow.  but ive got no more position and have been out since the above post

57 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

another 50% afterhours today.  this is this about its death blow.  but ive got no more position and have been out since the above post

Well considering they announced they are liquidating the business, I would say so.