Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

image.gif.dfbeb9045b612c50a5cdb443baa829ea.gif
Nice end of the week close for UUUU at $7.52.  The uranium spot price continues to go up.  Holding 33,000 shares of UUUU at avg. price of $5.99.  Will sell 8,000 shares north of $10.50 and trade around that position.  Will hold 25,000 shares for either the next several years or a spike.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/25/2022 at 4:38 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

Nice end of the week close for UUUU at $7.52.  The uranium spot price continues to go up.  Holding 33,000 shares of UUUU at avg. price of $5.99.  Will sell 8,000 shares north of $10.50 and trade around that position.  Will hold 25,000 shares for either the next several years or a spike.  

Options or shares?

6 hours ago, BevoSwag said:

Options or shares?

Shares.  Options aren’t available on AMYZF which is the case with the majority of penny stocks. Even if they were available, I wouldn’t go down that road as buying a penny stock is pretty much the limit of my risk tolerance.  I like the science behind AMYZF’s recycling process, BUT I’m uncertain regarding the company’s timeline for striking deals that will cause the stock to make me rich, rich, rich jump.  It’s coming.  Can’t say precisely when.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/25/2022 at 4:38 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

Diggin' today's price action on UUUU...+.60 to $8.12.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47sxtzdp2rz1kpp7myzn

On February 24, the price of UUUU was $6.34.  Today, UUUU is +.62 to $9.00.  The trend is your friend.  Holding 33,000 shares @ an avg cost of $5.99.  

Up 50% since 2/22/22 intraday low. What happened since then? 

War & energy concerns are Uranium understood investors friend

Rivian Automotive Inc. RIVN, -2.99% Chief Executive RJ Scaringe said Thursday that his company "wrongly decided" to apply its recent price increases to all future EV sales, including sales to those who had already preordered and configured their vehicles, and backtracked on the decision after a backlash from customers. The EV maker said it will honor prices on existing preorders. Rivian on Tuesday announced price increases for its quad-motor all-electric SUVs and pickup trucks by 20% and 17%, citing inflation and rising costs, and introduced cheaper dual-motor EVs that will be available in 2024. "I fully realize and acknowledge how upset many of you felt. I have made a lot of mistakes since starting Rivian more than 12 years ago, but this one has been the most painful. I am truly sorry and committed to rebuilding your trust," Scaringe told customers on a letter Thursday.

It takes some balls to jack up the price 20% when you don't really have a customer base yet. Apparently it didnt go over well. Price flirting with dipping under $50 and market cap below $50 billion now. Another 80% fall and I'll consider it, lulz. Still amazed that people were valuing this company at $160 billion (or 2X greater than Ford's current market cap) before they even proved they could ship product. TSLA almost went out of business several times when they were considerably further along as a viable entity than RIVN.

If they were desperate enough to try a 20% price hike on their entire backlog, it seems likely that they will be losing a shit ton of money on each truck. Acquisition is likely the best hope for these guys, but who can swallow them at the current market cap? TSLA and just ditch the cybertruck? 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Let’s hope the power plant in Ukraine doesn’t melt down for multiple reasons but keep an eye on your UUUU holdings.

US Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm has said the reactors at Ukraine’s Zaporizhzhia nuclear power station “are protected by robust containment structures and reactors are being safely shut down”.  

I have a paper gain of $90,000 in UUUU and will be watching tomorrow’s open >intently<.  

7 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

US Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm has said the reactors at Ukraine’s Zaporizhzhia nuclear power station “are protected by robust containment structures and reactors are being safely shut down”.  

I have a paper gain of $90,000 in UUUU and will be watching tomorrow’s open >intently<.  

Premarket says "things don't look good"; but then what does the premarket know?

In the daily chart, there's a little resistance at 9.50. If cleared, UUUU can quickly run to 10.25-10.30 (bottom of topping formation).  11.39 is the 52 week high.  There's significant long term resistance about 12-16.  Both Finland and Sweden have halted uranium deliveries from Russia and other countries may follow suit.  That could drive prices much higher.  Am not selling until 10.50 (at least) and will sell 8,000 shares at that point and let the remaining 25,000 shares ride.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BurdineBandit said:

Up above 9.10 this morning. What do I need to know? When does this crash back down to 6.00?

Lol, I lost my guts and sold a bunch at 9 because 50 percent profit nothing to sneeze at.  But AMYZF is kicking me in the nuts as is IBRX.  So maybe I’ll stick more money in those two.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

I wish I’d been trading UUUU as well as you have.  

Wish me luck as I took all the gains from that trade and just bought as much IBRX and AMYZF as I could at 5.74 and 0.48 respectively.

By the way, great tip so  far on EOSE.  Got in just under 3 bucks and waiting to find a good exit.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hefeweizen said:

Wish me luck as I took all the gains from that trade and just bought as much IBRX and AMYZF as I could at 5.74 and 0.48 respectively.

By the way, great tip so  far on EOSE.  Got in just under 3 bucks and waiting to find a good exit.

Looking for $5+ from EOSE, hopefully, in the next two weeks.

2 hours ago, Hefeweizen said:

I have never understood the logic of selling a stock that is finally doing what you hoped and expected in order to buy something that has been a disappointment. Let your winners continue to win and cut your losers. Otherwise you end up with a portfolio of losers. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

I have never understood the logic of selling a stock that is finally doing what you hoped and expected in order to buy something that has been a disappointment. Let your winners continue to win and cut your losers. Otherwise you end up with a portfolio of losers. 

gamblers mentality vs investors mentality brah