Arizona @ Texas, 6:30 on LHN

ss13

25 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I've mostly stuck around and watched when we sucked.  Not sure I'm going to be able to hang this year.

I'm losing my ability to be a dedicated fan to all sports.  I pretty much turn em on and do something else.

there's always basketball....(ducks)

8 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I've mostly stuck around and watched when we sucked.  Not sure I'm going to be able to hang this year.

I'm losing my ability to be a dedicated fan to all sports.  I pretty much turn em on and do something else.

Psst, the team next door is really really good :) 

Pierce has used 18 pitchers this year. Elder, Madden & Cobb are our weekend starters. Pete Hansen has shown his quality. Kubichek will get innings in midweek games. Stevens, Duplantier, Diaz, & Merryman will get regular work in the ‘pen. Quintanilla & Fields are enigmas.

Who knows with the other 7. That’s what these games are for. But if a guy can’t throw strikes, he ought to have eliminated himself from consideration by the time we get to Big 12 schedule. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yep. Been a brutal fucking 10 years. The ‘11, ‘14 and ‘18 College World Series runs were fun and all but that’s like the bare fucking minimum of what UT baseball expectations are over a 10 year period. I’ll stick around till the early part of conference play, but if we’re like 6th in the big 12 in a month from now then fuck this. Sigh. What a wonderful 10 years it’s been for us