The Last of Us coming to HBO

rage-a-holic

nothing here that hasn't already been said effusively and repeatedly, but Long, Long Time was an amazing piece of television. i started the show last night and watched the first two episodes. then today as i was just about to start episode 3 my mom stopped by, so i showed her the "previously on" for episodes 1 and 2 and we sat there for the next hour and fifteen minutes just watching episode 3. when it ended, we both were just sitting there like, "whoa." definitely an episode that i'll be watching again soon. outstanding.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

This really is a there are no happy endings type of show. But it's so damn good. They make you care for a couple of characters for an entire hour, show you their backstory, and then you root for them to survive because you get their motivations. Soul crushing is the best word to describe this show. We had to watch some light hearted YouTube clips after to recover. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 2/11/2023 at 10:35 AM, Foosters said:

The entire sniper encounter from the game. 

i don't play any computer/console games, but i used to play a few phone games with my nephews, and that clip reminded me of how fun sniper rifles were/are in fortnite.  best part of the game imo.  nothing like plugging someone from across a river who has no idea anyone even has him in a scope.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/11/2023 at 9:32 PM, Firemans4Horn said:

A worse version of TLOU game that is still a fun play is Days Gone. In case anyone is getting the itch. 

Loved days gone. I actually thought it was harder to beat than TLOU but the characters and story weren't quite as good. 

• Hook 'Em 1