Universe possibly expanding at different speeds in different locations

Prepuce of Doom

Just watched couple episodes on science channel "how the universe works".  Seems they're plugging shit into equations to make the math work.  Right after big bang.  Shit's moving faster than C.  Then starts to slow down.   But wait,  universe expansion is accelerating... so,  let's add dark energy to the dark matter so it makes sense.   

Wasn't sure if I more wanted to hit up @RayDog or take up smoking weed again.  

I do not have a cosmological theory of the universe but I have been thinking about some of the parameters. Here are a few.

A. There is no such thing as a non-physical material.

B. We first need to know how electrons and protons are produced without antimatter, and possibly destroyed, in order to understand how the stable matter in the universe evolves. Without that people are just guessing.

C. The literary definition of the universe includes everything and is therefore unlimited with respect to space and time. Non-infinite parts of the universe are merely subsets of the universe.

D. Because of B, the universe cannot expand or contract, only regions of the universe can expand or contract.  

E. The principle of conservation of energy is not violated. So, any theory that violates the principle of conservation of energy is invalid.

F. The local speed of light limit for light and stable matter is not violated. So, any theory that requires a violation of local speed of light limit for light or stable matter is invalid.

G. The universe and space are by literary definition containers that contain all matter.  The universe and space are not material substances by themselves. Their physical properties are consequences of the physical matter they contain.  

H. The physical dimensions of space are determined by a physical material in space.

I. The clock rates of space are determined by a physical material in space.

J. All known space throughout the universe contains the quantum field consisting of quantum fluctuations and zero-point energy.

K. Quantum fluctuations are the most elementary material substance.

L. All physical properties and physical constants in the universe arise from the quantum field.

M. Where there is an acceleration there is a force (F=ma). An unexplained acceleration means there is an unidentified force present.

N. The electrical neutrality of the universe means that electrons and protons are produced in equal numbers. This means that they are either produced together in a single process or separately by identical processes with equal probabilities.

O. N means that electrons and protons are related to each other and have the same basic structure.

The big bang model in combination with the standard model violates all of these basic physical principles. Once someone figures out how electrons and protons are produced we will have a much better chance of developing a viable cosmology.

5 minutes ago, RayDog said:

I do not have a cosmological theory of the universe but I have been thinking about some of the parameters. Here are a few.

A. There is no such thing as a non-physical material.

B. We first need to know how electrons and protons are produced without antimatter, and possibly destroyed, in order to understand how the stable matter in the universe evolves. Without that people are just guessing.

C. The literary definition of the universe includes everything and is therefore unlimited with respect to space and time. Non-infinite parts of the universe are merely subsets of the universe.

D. Because of B, the universe cannot expand or contract, only regions of the universe can expand or contract.  

E. The principle of conservation of energy is not violated. So, any theory that violates the principle of conservation of energy is invalid.

F. The local speed of light limit for light and stable matter is not violated. So, any theory that requires a violation of local speed of light limit for light or stable matter is invalid.

G. The universe and space are by literary definition containers that contain all matter.  The universe and space are not material substances by themselves. Their physical properties are consequences of the physical matter they contain.  

H. The physical dimensions of space are determined by a physical material in space.

I. The clock rates of space are determined by a physical material in space.

J. All known space throughout the universe contains the quantum field consisting of quantum fluctuations and zero-point energy.

K. Quantum fluctuations are the most elementary material substance.

L. All physical properties and physical constants in the universe arise from the quantum field.

M. Where there is an acceleration there is a force (F=ma). An unexplained acceleration means there is an unidentified force present.

N. The electrical neutrality of the universe means that electrons and protons are produced in equal numbers. This means that they are either produced together in a single process or separately by identical processes with equal probabilities.

O. N means that electrons and protons are related to each other and have the same basic structure.

p. 42.  The answer.

The big bang model in combination with the standard model violates all of these basic physical principles. Once someone figures out how electrons and protons are produced we will have a much better chance of developing a viable cosmology.

Updated.  Yeah, so not stoned.  Just drunk.  Looks like a weekend project.  And don't you have anybody cuter to do?  Or are we in a refractory period?

3 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

Updated.  Yeah, so not stoned.  Just drunk.  Looks like a weekend project.  And don't you have anybody cuter to do?  Or are we in a refractory period?

I do hope to set up my lab in the next couple years to try to manufacture electrons and protons. If I or someone else succeeds, I might then take a shot at cosmology. I am supposed to present at an energy conference in August where I will discuss electron and proton production in the hopes of getting other people interested in doing experiments. I am not sure if I will be able to travel by then.

I have an ex girlfriend living with me during the lockdown while I line up women for the post lockdown activities.

On 4/9/2020 at 5:50 PM, Poolflood said:

Just watched couple episodes on science channel "how the universe works".  Seems they're plugging shit into equations to make the math work.  Right after big bang.  Shit's moving faster than C.  Then starts to slow down.   But wait,  universe expansion is accelerating... so,  let's add dark energy to the dark matter so it makes sense.   

Wasn't sure if I more wanted to hit up @RayDog or take up smoking weed again.  

spacer.png

23 hours ago, RayDog said:

I have an ex girlfriend living with me during the lockdown while I line up women for the post lockdown activities.

Covered now. Covered later.

Niceeee.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/9/2020 at 7:07 PM, RayDog said:

..:

Got hung up here.