D'onta Foreman

dad

2 hours ago, Wishbone said:

Good for D’onta. O’Brien is a douche flood. I hope this comes back and bites him hard (assuming O’Brien is around for it). I’ll admit I am a Texans fan (not a rabid one, however, as I am luke warm on NFL anyway), but O’Brien is the wrong guy to drive that bus while  they have a nice window of talent on the roster.

You're a "Texans fan", but want a player who got fat, showed up to meetings late, and refused to play in special teams to come back and bite them in the ass? 

Okay, sure. You sound like the other Cowboy fan titty babies in this thread. 

15 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Seems they cut an aggy/sooner (keith ford, whom they signed a week ago, lol) to make room for Donta

I could tell a good Keith Ford story but I probably shouldn’t.

Let’s just say this.

When he’s up against the boys in blue, he’s better than Baker Mayfield. A lot better.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Being placed on IR

This is better than when he was waived by the Texans  

6 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Well that bites

6 hours ago, Skipper said:

Damn.  That sucks.   

This is MUCH BETTER than being cut. 

1st- He’s getting paid to rehab. 

2nd- It means that the Colts think that he can contribute. 

Good for D’onta!

Edited by Napoleon

On 8/19/2019 at 10:17 PM, Napoleon said:

Re: Being placed on IR

This is better than when he was waived by the Texans  

This is MUCH BETTER than being cut. 

1st- He’s getting paid to rehab. 

2nd- It means that the Colts think that he can contribute. 

Good for D’onta!

I don’t believe they can cut you in preseason or in-season for being injured if you passed a physical before camp/signing, per last collective bargaining agreement. He came in, got hurt per Colts doctors, gets his one year salary guaranteed. 

• Like 1

On 8/19/2019 at 9:58 PM, GRHorn said:

What are you talking about?! Guys with his size and speed will keep getting called back!

He needs to prove that he can catch the ball out of the backfield. In today’s NFL, that’s a must. He never really did it at Texas, and because of that, he was labeled as a guy who can’t do it. I don’t know if he can do it consistently or not, but he has that label right now, among other things.

5 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

He needs to prove that he can catch the ball out of the backfield. In today’s NFL, that’s a must. He never really did it at Texas, and because of that, he was labeled as a guy who can’t do it. I don’t know if he can do it consistently or not, but he has that label right now, among other things.

Also, a few analysts said his pass protection was amongst the worst they’d ever seen at RB. Not a lot of improvement since. For a guy of his size, that screams lack of effort and lack of attention to detail. 

On August 4, 2019 at 8:36 PM, ClubWhatever said:

Surly flow chart

[Sure post was joke]—— [Yes]

|                         |

[No]                    |

|                         |

[Reply as if post was joke]

Need to add (sarc), if joke. Lotta dumb fucks on surly.

Edit: (sarc)

re edit: (not really)

Edited by EastTexan

On 8/21/2019 at 3:25 PM, Gene Parmesan said:

Assuming he still has that speed.  What's his current speed after tearing his Achilles and being cut for not working hard in rehab?

he looked to be in pretty damn good shape in all the workout videos he was posting all spring and summer:

^^^^ i mean that motherfucker is a beast. i was pretty shocked to hear accusations of him having a questionable work ethic.

Edited by Goo Punch

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

diamond pinky ring, diamond watch, multiple diamond chains, designer shoes, and the most expensive drug on the market. D'onta continues to make great decisions with his money, and definitely won't be in massive debt by his 30th birthday. 

At least the hat looks homemade