Time to Oust Cornyn

pyrohornIII

52 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol #RacistPOS is trending on twitter

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

Probably what he meant but read the room ass wipe. Similar to tweeting the corona beer from the bar 2 years ago.

Him not reading the room is just another reason for people to dogpile on Texas.  Because we are apparently worse than Florida and Mississippi.

Yeah guys, it’s just like Plessy and Brown, 

precedence can be overturned. Corny is right 

when precedence is forcing black people to drink from separate fucking water fountains. Only racists think that was rightly decided. 
the majority or the country agrees with Roe, a large majority, that you know forcing women to have babies isn’t good. 

but totes same, because precedence 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

On 6/19/2022 at 10:54 AM, The Dog said:

No, if Hillary had not been the nominee and the worst candidate who ran the worst campaign in history, then Trump wouldn't have won. 

This is actually true. Regardless of what they did, she was a bad candidate who ran a terrible campaign. She deserves a lot of the blame here.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Either this guy threw him a life line, or this is what he was going for- He retweeted it.

image.png.cb039f86a243623a81b74054ca570189.png

Whatever.  F him.  Live by Twitter quips, die by twitter quips.  He gave up intelligent discourse a long time ago.

No, none of this is right (not you specifically).  The whole point is he is making a comparison that is backwards.  This isn't hard.

DistantMarriedGalapagoshawk-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Biff Tannen

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Is there any mystery left as to who these people really are?
Oh, and here’s the distinction, folks…Brown corrected an unsupportable (literally unsupportable, they just made up the ruling without any reference to reality) DENIAL of rights to a huge swath of citizens by PROTECTING that right. This goes backwards; it’s as if the SCOTUS issued Plessy to overrule Brown.

Yeah but they don’t care. This is the way they keep consolidate and amass power, and besides, go fuck yourself. Hurting people is the point.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

This is actually true. Regardless of what they did, she was a bad candidate who ran a terrible campaign. She deserves a lot of the blame here.

Walter Mondale? Alf Landon? Most Americans voted for Hilary, if we recall, and it wasn’t particularly close. She did run a terrible campaign, I will agree with that.  The people around her thought too highly of the voting public and believed they’d see through Trump’s bullshit, so best to play conservative and let him sink himself. 

Trump’s victory was worse than a win for hatred (which it also was). It was the victory of deeply unserious people. The fourth scion of a family frittering away the estate. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Walter Mondale? Alf Landon? Most Americans voted for Hilary, if we recall, and it wasn’t particularly close. She did run a terrible campaign, I will agree with that.  The people around her thought too highly of the voting public and believed they’d see through Trump’s bullshit, so best to play conservative and let him sink himself. 

Trump’s victory was worse than a win for hatred (which it also was). It was the victory of deeply unserious people. The fourth scion of a family frittering away the estate. 

Yes I would argue that she was worse than Mondale, Landon or Dukakis, but no point in relitigating it here.

On 6/17/2022 at 7:31 PM, atomheartbevo said:

It really gets me how people like Cornyn, Lindsey, McConnell, the eye patch guy, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, Mo Brooks, and I could go on and on, aren't sufficiently horrible for the MAGA crowd.  An attempted coup and overturning Roe v. Wade are the warm-up for these fucking people. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bojack said:

It really gets me how people like Cornyn, Lindsey, McConnell, the eye patch guy, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, Mo Brooks, and I could go on and on, aren't sufficiently horrible for the MAGA crowd.  An attempted coup and overturning Roe v. Wade are the warm-up for these fucking people. 

At the same time, those people you listed also don’t say you know what fuck this, these people are monsters and I won’t be a part of it anymore.  If they and the general populace who are very much right wing, but not extremists, we’re to take a stand against extremism and vote democrat once or twice, the extremism wouldn’t win office.

would it go back to being a fringe group and the normal Conservative party re-imerge?  That toothpaste may be out of the tube and any party fracturing could hold for a long time. 

a lot of people, a frighteningly and depressingly large amount, have been empowered to vocalize their hideous and backwards opinions. They now know they are a significant plurality here and they won’t just go back to being quiet about their racism or christofascism. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Yeah but they don’t care. This is the way they keep consolidate and amass power, and besides, go fuck yourself. Hurting people is the point.

Fed up and angry Bozo is a Bozo I like. Good. Join us. These fuckers are evil. Let’s fight them, in every forum imaginable and even those we haven’t imagined yet.

These people need to read their history. This time about 90 years ago Ernst Rohm went to sleep, happy that his guy was in power. He and a lot of others never woke up again. It doesn’t really matter if Cruz, Coryn or Graham are Trump’s Rohm - history will be the same for them.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I can't decide if I liked suck a real crusty weiner or drink a diarrhea milkshake better.

That’s pretty gross

Edited by troph

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Must be nice knowing the other party's supporters aren't so chock full-o-crazy that you can spout this sort of bullshit without worrying that someone is going to take a hammer to YOUR skull.

1 hour ago, Gap03 said:

Must be nice knowing the other party's supporters aren't so chock full-o-crazy that you can spout this sort of bullshit without worrying that someone is going to take a hammer to YOUR skull.

Actually cornyn seems like he has been hit in the head with a hammer repeatedly.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
11 hours ago, elfenix said:

i guess this is the cornyn thread

(also farmers love their subsidized broadband but gOvErNmEnT fUcKs OvEr FaRmErS

The Texas GOP must laugh at how bad the Texas Dems are about messaging. Cornyn can lie but the Dems can’t figure out a method to call him out about it.

• Rage+1 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 9:42 PM, Gil Bang said:

The democratic party needs to run commercials in red states, everytime their reps try to take credit for something that they voted against.   Embarrass the cocksuckers. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1