Season Ticket Renewal

blacklab

7 minutes ago, wood said:

UT says we should receive an email with a link to our tickets, so we can download them. Haven't gotten shit yet from them except a summary of my purchase. About when should I start freaking out?

Mine were emailed August 21. Have you checked the UT app? Can access them there as well.

There's also a link on the website (under My Account) which apparently will let you re-issue mobile tickets: https://texaslonghorns.evenue.net/www/ev_tex-ath/ss/evenue/?p=1#SelectInventory?saleType=P&siteId=ev_tex-ath&locale=en_US&linkID=tex-ath

Edited by LonghornSean

5 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Mine were emailed August 21. Have you checked the UT app? Can access them there as well.

Thanks. Yeah I could see on the UT app where the placeholders for the tickets were, but no tickets. 

ETA: just checked again and the email just arrived a few minutes ago. Tickets are downloaded and in Pay wallet. Good to go. /csb

Edited by wood

So, just to make sure I'm looking at this the right way ... it looks like the UT App will also give you download links for your tickets (like the email), but you can't actually see or use the tickets in the app. You have to download them and view/use them in your wallet. I can see the tickets with no problem in the wallet. Is that what everyone else is seeing, or am I doing it wrong?

Edited by wood

So, just to make sure I'm looking at this the right way ... it looks like the UT App will also give you download links for your tickets (like the email), but you can't actually see or use the tickets in the app. You have to download them and view/use them in your wallet. I can see the tickets with no problem in the wallet. Is that what everyone else is seeing, or am I doing it wrong?
What's the name of the app?

1 hour ago, DCA_HORN said:
2 hours ago, wood said:

What's the name of the app?

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Texas Longhorns

Este.

18 hours ago, wood said:

Thanks. Yeah I could see on the UT app where the placeholders for the tickets were, but no tickets. 

ETA: just checked again and the email just arrived a few minutes ago. Tickets are downloaded and in Pay wallet. Good to go. /csb

I'm not sure I got any recent email about this. I have all my tickets stored in my wallet but I think I want to print off 2 of them to give to my friends that are coming with us since I have not got the digital transfer to work. Is that done via the email that you received?

Even if they do get the transfer working it's looks like anyone accepting a ticket would need to create a Texas Sports account. I suppose some UTAthletics marketer is thinking they are amazing with this Customer Acquisition scheme but what a huge pain and likely an issue when you are trying to sell/transfer tickets right before the game in a high traffic area with little signal. How would you not just be able to send the digital ticket from wallet to wallet? Unreal. That's what Austin FC does.

Also, why the hell are my mobile tickets Crimson in color?!?

Edited by ZB'Tejas

2 hours ago, ZB'Tejas said:

I think I want to print off 2 of them to give to my friends that are coming with us since I have not got the digital transfer to work. Is that done via the email that you received?

I'm sure you can download the tickets from that email and then print them, but apparently that's risky in terms of scanning in, and UT is saying not to try using a printed copy, too.

Yeah, I'm surprised they're not doing the BCSQ shuttles this year.  They worked pretty seamlessly all these years.  And with the complete ingress/egress clusterfuck for vehicles from the North & South this year, seemed like that would have been a welcomed feature (especially with reversing traffic flow on Dedman and Trinity).  Really curious as to why they shitcanned that?  

Did you ever get this resolved? I've got 2 of my 4 I'd like to sell on SH/transfer to someone, but don't have that option...

I used a "sell on stubhub" link in my ticket/foundation account and it worked well (except for the 50% loss I took on ulala tickets).
did bellmont previously track stubhub sales in your foundation account? i don't recall seeing "stubhub payout" and "stubhub sales difference" in the past.

^^^
IDK what you are referring to, but I believe since Patterson UT has always had stubhub info using the ticket code.

You suggesting that UT is going to use that info in some way? I hope I get "credit" for all the losses I have taken when I have had to sell the shitty home games.

28 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

I did successfully transfer a ticket to my wife so it does work.... however it does force you to create a TexasSports.com account to accept it first so plan ahead for the game on Sat.

Was there a transfer fee ... or was NMAS just fucking around?

21 hours ago, wood said:

correct. you have to download them to your apple or android wallet.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, I'm surprised they're not doing the BCSQ shuttles this year.  They worked pretty seamlessly all these years.  And with the complete ingress/egress clusterfuck for vehicles from the North & South this year, seemed like that would have been a welcomed feature (especially with reversing traffic flow on Dedman and Trinity).  Really curious as to why they shitcanned that?  

Covid.

1 hour ago, woohorn said:

I used a "sell on stubhub" link in my ticket/foundation account and it worked well (except for the 50% loss I took on ulala tickets).
IDK what you are referring to, but I believe since Patterson UT has always had stubhub info using the ticket code.

You suggesting that UT is going to use that info in some way? I hope I get "credit" for all the losses I have taken when I have had to sell the shitty home games.

image.png.48e412dfe8cc0564fc1408e6a48eff48.png

the non-negative amounts in the total price column were redacted. no idea why they did this, but it's the first time i've seen it. perhaps to gauge what donors make/lose on sales?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

If it's allowed I would download the tickets to both phones.

9 minutes ago, wood said:

Hmm, anyone tried this yet?

Not sure this will work. I had both tickets saved in my wallet but when I transferred one to my wife it removed it from the app and the one in my wallet that I transferred now no longer has a QR code.

• Hook 'Em 1

I would always download to Apple Wallet and do a screen capture of the QR code and have the photo as a back up. In fact, I’m sure I presented a photo of the code before I ever used Wallet, and the scanners at the gate read it just fine. I would actually just text the screen grabs to my wife so that “backup” existed on her phone should mine run out of battery. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I would always download to Apple Wallet and do a screen capture of the QR code and have the photo as a back up. In fact, I’m sure I presented a photo of the code before I ever used Wallet, and the scanners at the gate read it just fine. I would actually just text the screen grabs to my wife so that “backup” existed on her phone should mine run out of battery. 

This might work if you are doing a screen capture of the current ticket. I think I read that when transferred the old QR would no longer be valid.

However this is likely a much easier option when taking friends so you can just text them those captures.

Edited by ZB'Tejas

image.png.48e412dfe8cc0564fc1408e6a48eff48.png

the non-negative amounts in the total price column were redacted. no idea why they did this, but it's the first time i've seen it. perhaps to gauge what donors make/lose on sales?
First time I've noticed it in my account. I pay FMV "gift" so I've never had sale restrictions (if that is even still a thing). IDK why UT keeps track and lists this stubhub data and can't figure the numbers listed in my account.

Sold tickets (plural) for $110 total, got $93.50 from SH. Pretty clearly less than face.

UT lists SH "Payout" of $93.50-fine.

UT lists SH "Sellers Difference" of $81.50-no idea what this is or why it is $12 less than payout.

2 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

This. Photos work fine. If you want to "transfer" them to buddies you sold or gave them away to photos work for this as well. 

I’ve never parked in one of the garages on a gameday and just bought a pass for the San Antonio Garage on Saturday. Do I actually have to print the bar code out or can I scan it on phone? The website FAQs say to print it but that hasn’t been updated since 2015.

Edited by CashMcCoy

I had some issues downloading the 2021 football tickets to my Android (Samsung S9) mobile wallet.  However, I was able to solve the problem.

Steps to repro:

1. I attended the football games in 2020, and used the old version of Google Pay for the 2020 football season with no issues.
  2. Recently, I upgraded to the new version of Google Pay (v134.1.2) on same Android phone I used during 2020 season.  At the same time, I deleted the old Google Pay version.
  3. I tried to transfer my 2021 tickets to my Android phone (with new GPay), but tickets would not show up in the new GPay.
  4. I deleted the new GPay, and re-installed the old GPay (v2.134.389763251).
  5. My football tickets/Champions Club passes suddenly appeared in the old GPay.

tldr;  I successfully used old GPay during 2020 football season.  The new GPay didn't work for loading 2021 tickets.  I had to downgrade to old GPay to access my 2021 tickets.

DISCLAIMER:  use this at your own risk.

2 hours ago, jwtexan said:

After messing with this POS system for tickets, I can only imagine the cluster fuck this has caused for the entire west side ticket holder. Just a terribly fucking stupid idea. 

Shocking the help line has crashed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, CashMcCoy said:

Not sure if already posted in another thread, but OU ticket locations just got posted in the app. If you don’t fuck with the app you can see it in your order history on the website.

Also just got the email from the ticket office saying ticket locations have been loaded and that the mobile tickets will be loaded in a few weeks.  The State Fair is going mobile too?  That should make Saturday’s cluster look like a well oiled German engine in comparison…..

4 hours ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

Also just got the email from the ticket office saying ticket locations have been loaded and that the mobile tickets will be loaded in a few weeks.  The State Fair is going mobile too?  That should make Saturday’s cluster look like a well oiled German engine in comparison…..

But the phone in your hand will help hide the bills you're passing to the ticket-taker.

ours fluctuate every year between sections 109 and 115. 110 this year.
iow, ou still sucks.

In 110 also. I like the upper deck so not disappointed in that, just feel like we’ve gotten seats more toward the middle of the field in the past. I guess the LHF elite are excited to gobble up tickets this year.