Season Ticket Renewal

blacklab

13 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

If I were to buy some extra singles for some family would I have any issue transferring it to them/their Apple wallet?

They need to download the same app you use to manage your tickets and it’ll be seamless that way. Anything else (screenshots, etc) and you’re rolling the dice at the gate../

1 hour ago, Ignatius said:

They need to download the same app you use to manage your tickets and it’ll be seamless that way. Anything else (screenshots, etc) and you’re rolling the dice at the gate../

So you give them your login and password?  Or you transfer within the app?  Or what?

I have everyone in our group download the app with their own  login and you transfer them that way. Kind of a pain cuz you have to enter each person’s phone number manually, each week.

Would be much easier if you could just text your Apple wallet ticket/pass to them like I’m pretty sure I was able to do for the Big 12 CCG in 2018.

2 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

So you give them your login and password?  Or you transfer within the app?  Or what?

The 2nd one; you can transfer with an email even if they don’t have the app, but it’s a little more dicey. If everyone involved has the app on their phone it’s a lot less problematic….

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

they offered me 27th street garage or 21st & San Jacinto intersection for parking.  I'm torn

You still live in Bee Cave Woods right? Honestly, I’d take 27th even though it’s more of a hike from the stadium. Getting to MoPac (or anywhere) from immediately south of the stadium is a fucking beat down….

I do not live in Bee Cave Woods.  I don't think I've ever lived there but thanks for checking, sickie ;)

The trek home always stinks though.  Last few years, I've been parking in the SW corner of campus near PCL/Blanton/AT&T Center.  Bit of a walk to start the day but so much easier to get out of there and make way to lamar/mopac to get back across the river.  Another secret spot was those four spaces on the western entrance of the College of Education just off of MLK.  Easy walk to the west side of the stadium/alumni center/bevo blvd and you can clip out really easily to MLK and be clearing all traffic within minutes.

52 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

Has anyone used Uber after the game? I've driven by the pickup spot but it has looked pretty disorganised.

Have done this a few times. After a really packed game in can be kindof a clusterfuck trying to get out of the lot once you’re actually in your Uber. 

9 hours ago, Lobo said:

I do not live in Bee Cave Woods.  I don't think I've ever lived there but thanks for checking, sickie ;)

Lol or Treemont or whatever they call that neighborhood. On the shitty driving thread a few years back you commented on the left turn only lane on eastbound 2244 at MoPac that everyone goes straight through, and we determined we lived within a few blocks of each other. Amazing that in 16 years of living there I saw a million people do that yet nary a wreck….

19 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Lol or Treemont or whatever they call that neighborhood. On the shitty driving thread a few years back you commented on the left turn only lane on eastbound 2244 at MoPac that everyone goes straight through, and we determined we lived within a few blocks of each other. Amazing that in 16 years of living there I saw a million people do that yet nary a wreck….

Fuck, I still hate that lane!  That's right, I think we figured out it just a few blocks away from one another.  I can remember the posts oftentimes, but I'm shitty at remembering who actually posted it.  I don't go that way every morning like I used to, but it's crazy how many people in a very clearly marked left-hand only turn lane just drift into the center lane and then try to cut back and go hard left once they get around/under the bridge.  Seen a few fender-benders but nothing serious because thankfully most people aren't at speed yet.  Invariably the close calls and the actual accidents, the dipshit in the left lane was not only driving incorrectly, they're also on their fucking phone.  Thank god no kids cross over there like they do at other area intersections (bicycles, families on walks, etc.).  

Anyway, pro tip on parking---back by College of Education if you want to make a quick escape to the west/south.  Also, there's a little pay lot between dobie and Rowling Hall that fits about 30 cars or so and just charges you normal rates (6 hours for tailgate and game would only run you like $10).  And you can zip onto Guadalupe then down MLK and outta the main mess in just minutes if you live that way.  Or get one of those coveted VIP passes where you can park anywhere on campus that's not handicapped even if it's LSU in the stadium

On 8/11/2021 at 10:41 AM, LTtxfan said:

Gotta have that baby around 10/18 or 10/19... plenty of single game tickets available for Kansas and K-State.  😂🤣😂

Texas Longhorns Schedule 2021

Regular Season
DATE OPPONENT TIME TV  
Sat, 9/4
vsULUL
3:30 PM
FOX

Sat, 9/11
@ARKARK
6:00 PM

espn-red@2x.png

Sat, 9/18
vsRICERICE
7:00 PM

espn-longhorn@2x.png

Sat, 9/25
vsTTUTTU
TBD    
Sat, 10/2
@TCUTCU
TBD    
Sat, 10/9
vsOUOU *
TBD    
Sat, 10/16
vsOKSTOKST
TBD    
Sat, 10/30
@BAYBAY
TBD    
Sat, 11/6
@ISUISU
TBD    
Sat, 11/13
vsKUKU
TBD    
Sat, 11/20
@WVUWVU
TBD    
Fri, 11/26
vsKSUKSU
11:00 AM
FOX

fuckin' hell.. a 2:30pm game time for the opener. No bueno.

102 degrees with the olds trying to figure out how to purchase a simple bottle of water with the app. What could go wrong?

14 hours ago, Ignatius said:

You still live in Bee Cave Woods right? Honestly, I’d take 27th even though it’s more of a hike from the stadium. Getting to MoPac (or anywhere) from immediately south of the stadium is a fucking beat down….

yep, red river/lbj lot or die...

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, 927 E. 41st said:

Has anyone used Uber after the game? I've driven by the pickup spot but it has looked pretty disorganised.

I wouldn’t use the Uber zone by the stadium for a big game. It’s a total mess and the line lasts forever.

I usually take a scooter until you’re out of the UT zone in the app and then you can order one like normal and it’s a lot quicker. 

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I wouldn’t use the Uber zone by the stadium for a big game. It’s a total mess and the line lasts forever.

I usually take a scooter until you’re out of the UT zone in the app and then you can order one like normal and it’s a lot quicker. 

And the last time I took an Uber from Dean Keeton and San Jac, it cost me like $100 to get to S. Lamar

11 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

That's what I was afraid of, it has looked like a mess when I have driven by. 

8 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Have you tried being less old?

Judging by post number, you are 120 unless you sit on your ass all day posting.  Some wise man once said "You don't get to be old bein' no fool.  Lots of young wise men deader'n a motherfucker, ain't they?".  And if I find you dying in the street, I will stop anyone who tries to help you.  

I donated this year, but did not purchase tickets for the first time in over 10 years. I bought singles for the opener. My routine is so set in stone, that I am kind of lost without the usual parking pass. I know that I can pick one up on MLK from a scalper with likely no issues, but are there other suggestions? 

Been 30 years since I had season tickets, so I have some n00b questions:

- If I buy season tickets now, can I still order/get Tx-ou tickets, or am I too late for this year? If I'm not too late, how late is too late?

Thinking about pulling the trigger to (1) make sure I get Tx-ou tix and (2) to get my foot in the door for the SEC move.

I know that I can pick one up on MLK from a scalper with likely no issues, but are there other suggestions? 

I sell my extra on stubhub or just post on the bb coupon board here. Just leave enough time for them to be mailed because I don't think LHF does electronic parking.

18 hours ago, Goodman said:

Those bastards told me they were electronic only.

Some of the newbs helping in the ticket office may have told you that. We got different answers until we talked to the right person.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Some of the newbs helping in the ticket office may have told you that. We got different answers until we talked to the right person.

9F8D3C8D-652A-4F7F-92F0-C0C7CD704463.jpeg

I would delete that pic with bar code.  That can likely be entered on a third party seller site and sold electronically.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

I would delete that pic with bar code.  That can likely be entered on a third party seller site and sold electronically.

Thanks, I wasn’t aware of such shenanigans.

Then maybe you should delete your quote of my picture?

Edited by Armybrat

On 8/19/2021 at 7:23 AM, Bob Lives! said:

But I don’t see anything about my OU tickets. I don’t even see them in my order history.

i see them on my renewal invoice, but they've yet to show up in my account.

i'm assuming an intricate drawn out ponzi scheme is cdc's long game. well played, sir.

Edited by The University

Yep, and Texas won that game 7-3 when Tommy Ford crashed into the end zone with 36 seconds left. 
Loudest crowd reaction I’ve ever heard in Memorial Stadium.

Tommy just passed away this week, age 79.
RIP Tommy, you were a badass.

Edited by Armybrat