2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/11/02/trump-campaign-releases-stunning-predictions-for-pennsylvania-election-day-n274074

from RedState. They are absolutely convinced they’ve unskewed the polls accurately and Trump is fixing to win bigly. 

They are setting up the story for the ‘stolen election’ myth the mouth breathers will swallow whole.
  • Hook 'Em 1

And the wording is different for actual Election Day vs. early voting.

I think - and I may be getting this backwards, I’ve learned a lot about Texas election law today lol - early voting says “structure” and Election Day says “building” so HC election officials didn’t want to give these yahoos any ammo to try and launch another challenge.

Cross posting because I’m evidently talking about it in the wrong thread.  Plaintiffs (quite literally) could not have drawn a worse panel. 
—————-

Lololololololol

Houston case draws a panel of 

Stewart 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_E._Stewart

Graves 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_E._Graves_Jr.

and Higginson

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_A._Higginson

at the Fifth Circuit.  They tell Hotze GFY.

image.gif.dc00a3939d8af0be8ba757bc603b163b.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

50 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Sooo, I read some twitter and reddit threads of people that have seen the Hunter Biden stolen laptop pics and the dude spent a lot of time partying with hos and drugs...and I saw some pics. Blurred but um....well damn. He has a big dick. Like baby arm big. And since according to Workaholics, dad dicks are always bigger, Joe is packing real heat.  I don't know why but that information makes me feel calmer knowing all the small mushroom dick energy of Trump will be gone.  I just feel it reduces the whole nuclear football danger thing.

Sorry, should I have put this post in random things that don't warrant a thread?  It seems to fit here since this is a Trump V. Biden item. 

Couldn't help but notice the emphasis of your V with a capitalization after discussing the comfort a Biden D would give you.

You go, girl!

Pretty interesting.  Noted Republican/TexAgs contributor who also served under Obama Robert Gates sees his name in WSJ op-Ed saying Biden ain’t the guy. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/the-biden-contradiction-11604012546

Gates writes WSJ and says keep my name out of your mouth. I just told you the other day Trump is garbage. 

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Highest number of voters = highest number of Republican votes that would also have to be tossed if it came to that. I doubt many people use it tomorrow after all of this anyway. I know I wouldn’t. 

Wut? Are you saying Harris county votes R?

5 hours ago, immamac said:

The rhetoric from the Dems of doom is absolutely important. They want everyone who would even vote for them to show up. All gas no brakes. 

+7 in the polls? Not good enough. Get out and vote. Worst case we win by +7 best case we fuckstomp by +15.

It's a really good strategy and one that Hillary didn't take. 

Or Tom Herman.

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

It’s amazing how the Trump 2020 campaign is the most shocking example we have of life imitating Idiocracy even notwithstanding the politics or anything he says.

These people sink each other’s boats in their boat parades.   They show up to his rallies and strand themselves in fucking random fields out in the boonies.   They spread the virus to each other because if libs are for basic public health measures, then by God they’re against them! They can’t even be spectators without bringing some calamity upon themselves.  

What a strange time to be alive.  

Edited by DenverHorn
  • Fuck You 2

My only concern is with Covid getting worse will the democratic base show out today?

MAGA idiots have been waiting for today all year. They’re supposedly ready to flood the polls. We need to try and match the intensity. MAGA idiots won’t stay away because of corona. They willingly get it at the Nuremberg rallies conducted by dear leader. 

It's Morning in America.  I'm done Mourning for America.  

Get up. Vote.  Drink.  

See y'all on the other side.  It's been emotional...

Edited by Lobo

6 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Sooo, I read some twitter and reddit threads of people that have seen the Hunter Biden stolen laptop pics and the dude spent a lot of time partying with hos and drugs...and I saw some pics. Blurred but um....well damn. He has a big dick. Like baby arm big. And since according to Workaholics, dad dicks are always bigger, Joe is packing real heat.  I don't know why but that information makes me feel calmer knowing all the small mushroom dick energy of Trump will be gone.  I just feel it reduces the whole nuclear football danger thing.

Sorry, should I have put this post in random things that don't warrant a thread?  It seems to fit here since this is a Trump V. Biden item. 

“Excuse me, Banessa”

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

And the wording is different for actual Election Day vs. early voting.

I think - and I may be getting this backwards, I’ve learned a lot about Texas election law today lol - early voting says “structure” and Election Day says “building” so HC election officials didn’t want to give these yahoos any ammo to try and launch another challenge.

You got it right. And it think they are making the right call by leaving little room for doubt. 

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

And GA. 

Election will legitimately be called by 10PM est. We will have a good idea of Texas going blue with early exit polls. If they arent favoring Trump at all in major cities or only favoring him +5 it's over before and we can probably expect texas to be called very soon after poll close if not before. 

Just now, Homercles said:

What’s the consensus best place to watch results roll in?  CSPAN?  Not interested in breathless hosts wildly gesturing at flashy graphics and amped up, sometimes incorrect commentary...I’ll get that from Hugo here.  

This thread will have the results. 

https://www.sho.com/titles/3497876/stephen-colberts--election-night-2020--democracys-last-stand-building-back-america-great-again-better-2020

How I watched last time and will be watching this time. 

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm gonna lol so hard in texas if the exit polls are horrific for Trump. 

Meh, if they lied about who they're gonna vote for on the way in, pretty easy to lie about who they voted for on the way out.  

The secret Trumper is so much more real than we realize.  It will be studied for a century at University levels.  

It's the other phenomenon we don't talk about.  How can a single candidate have such a bifurcated electorate?  Either they're wearing Trump gear 24/7, with Trump shit on their cars, and screaming online or in person to anyone within ear shot about how wrong they are, and how right Trump is.  Or they just blend in casually with whatever's going on, maybe read a facebook feed or Qanon thread under the covers at home with the lights off and then will discretely vote for Trump on Election Day.  You wouldn't know anything about their political allegiances.  It's a strange and binary disposition with these folks.  There's no just normal Trump voter, at least that I've seen.  Somebody that won't bring him up, but if asked, will have a canned and passionate answer about why they support him.  By support, we donated $100, politely asked our closest family members to vote for him, maybe a yard sign or bumper sticker but just the one, watched a few of his rallies on TV-not all, will be bummed out if he loses but wouldn't lose much sleep over it, will continue to follow his twitter and activities after he leaves office and wish him and his family all the best as we move on with our lives.  I don't know a single fucking Trump voter like that.  Either they announce it from a block away or they never mention him at all despite their support for him.  Fucking-a weird.