2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

At this point I’m obviously happy as all hell if Biden wins but the country telling him and his bigots to fuck off via some massive turnout is toast.  Half the larger turnout seems to be for the asshat.  

This.  "Winning" tonight was never about a narrow Biden victory.  I'm still clearly rooting for that.  But Trumpism isn't going anywhere based on these results.   

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Can someone break down what's left in Arizona to be counted?

Pima County still has to report quite a bit (includes Tuscon) and some in Maricopa too, but Biden might actually win that country, which Trump did by 3 in 2016.  I think Arizona is over.

51 minutes ago, The Dog said:

History lesson: Nixon was re-elected in a landslide.

He resigned less than 2 years later.

Nixon was Jesus level compared to the shit that is trump and he resigned over a scandal that wouldn't make trump's top 50 scandals. 

America is far more polarized and tribal than it was 50 years ago. And it's getting worse every year. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Biden giving a speech like he's behind. WTF Joe. 

Well, if it’s going to take 2-3 more days, Trump will be out campaigning all the  judges tomorrow and the next day to insure they know what to do for him.....besides, isn’t that all he really knows how to do....campaign?

I can’t stop thinking about how badly Pelosi wasted the last two years. She spent the whole time refusing anything but the most cursory investigations of Trump and the executive branch out of some insane concern that it might backfire politically with moderate voters. What an enormous fucking failure.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

"Man.. a 77 year old man didn't sound too crisp at 1am".....

lol who gives a fuck. He ain't campaigning anymore and 90% of us would be slurring up there you drunk motherfuckers. 

If 90% of Surly were President, this country would be more fucked than South Austin’s mom, so I don’t think you’re making much of a point here. 

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

So Iowa liked Obama, and now likes Trump? WTF is up with that? It doesn't seem like racism, what is going on there?

People need to keep in mind that Obama won big in both elections. 2008 was basically a landslide.

It's why I don't understand when they pull up the numbers from Obama years.

Just now, UTDD said:

I've looked at Georgia really carefully, it's less than 300k with pretty big totals still out there, Biden really does have a shot there.

The gap keeps narrowing even though Fulton County has stopped counting for the evening. We discussed it earlier and it was over 300K. Right now it's less than 275K.

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

I can’t stop thinking about how badly Pelosi wasted the last two years. She spent the whole time refusing anything but the most cursory investigations of Trump and the executive branch out of some insane concern that it might backfire politically with moderate voters. What an enormous fucking failure.

She lead a chamber that passed hundreds of bill that died in McConnell's Senate.

They impeached him.  What else is there that you think they didn't do?  Besides go all Benghazi over every single thing?

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, tx ind said:

GA back down on Times to 56% Biden

Some DeKalb came in. 

Nate Cohn, in New York 2m ago

Another reason the Needle has Biden edging ahead in Georgia: For a while, it was taking cues from trends in N.C. and Florida. Now we've seen enough vote in the Atlanta area.

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

She lead a chamber that passed hundreds of bill that died in McConnell's Senate.

They impeached him.  What else is there that you think they didn't do?  Besides go all Benghazi over every single thing?

They absolutely should’ve gone all Benghazi over at least ten different things.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

If 90% of Surly were President, this country would be more fucked than South Austin’s mom, so I don’t think you’re making much of a point here. 

The dumbest mofos on this site would do a better job blackout drunk and covered in their own vomit than Trump

• Hook 'Em 6